Hi-Tech Pharma presents "Trick or treat fatty! ahahah I'm ripped BIATCH!!!"

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
This young buck will stay up all night if he needs to!
Oh I've stayed up until 3, woke up at 6 and gone to school/work when needed. I actually have sleep issues so I am used to random patterns

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I hope you aren't west coast, since it's not even 6 yet haha. I wait at least until then to go to bed.
East. 930 for me tonight. But Ive been working 48 hours on 24 hours off at my 2 fire departments since the 27th of September. Ended at 8am this morning but have to be back at my main department at 0700 tomorrow. Honestly, Im fricken whooped

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I go to sleep at 9:30-10p. EST
Wake up about 2:30-3:00 and begin my pre workout routine.

Work by 7:30a-4:30p
Home. Old Guy (Bat)Nap.

Dinner.
Repeat.

:D

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I go to sleep at 9:30-10p. EST
Wake up about 2:30-3:00 and begin my pre workout routine.

Work by 7:30a-4:30p
Home. Old Guy (Bat)Nap.

Dinner.
Repeat.

:D
Now that I cannot do... Perhaps if the dog didn't wake me 3 times a night I may have the energy... But at least I'll be ready and used to getting up repeatedly when the baby comes

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that I cannot do... Perhaps if the dog didn't wake me 3 times a night I may have the energy... But at least I'll be ready and used to getting up repeatedly when the baby comes
I stayed up later than usual last night. I don't know why... :)

So, I got up later than usual. 3:30a
Baby! Congrats in advance!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, Trebek we meet again. I'll take all four Alex for the daily double!

1. Fracking is mining for natural gAAS.

2. I was a ghost. It was awesome! I stayed home and ate candy anyway. One for me one for me one for them. EDITED.

3. Everything!!! It comes before Thanksgiving. And then Christmas!!!! I love the holidays. A great reason to celebrate with those you love.

4. Most favorite candy was Twix. You got two, one for now and another for later. Cookie. Caramel. Chocolate. What else could be better?

Edit 2. Added some details. I'm awake now. :)
In for ninja turtle gainz.

1. Fracking is a high pressure form of drilling. Very bad for the environment. They drill a hole like normal drilling, then push a super high pressure water/chemical mix to fracture the rock therefor releasing the gas back up to the rig. They banned it in my home state (Alaska) due to risk of contamination.

2. I worked at Fright Night Haunted House one Halloween and this lady bumped into one of the other workers and her boyfriend decked him so hard lol. Brawl in the strobe lights hahaha,
2. Best memory as a child was tping and egging a house for my friends mom because she had a fight with that lady.
3. Best part of it now is seeing the little munchkins getting excited about their costumes and candy.
4. There was a strip of lake front houses that always had king size candy and let us choose one so we always made sure to go there
1. "Fracking is the process of drilling down into the earth before a high-pressure water mixture is directed at the rock to release the gas inside. Water, sand and chemicals are injected into the rock at high pressure which allows the gas to flow out to the head of the well.Dec 16, 2015" (BBC)
View attachment 141026

2. Favorite childhood memory would be getting kissed on the cheek by these twin sisters because they didn't have any candy left. I was like 5 so it was pretty amazing hahah

3. Favorite thing would be scaring the chit out of kids that come up to my doorway

4. As a youngin the best houses were the ones who gave out regular sized candy bars and not the mini ones. Loved me some Paydays or babyruths
Ok, ok. Im doing this. Definitely have the post count and have a "few" logs under my belt, my still too big belt. But candy I wished everyone had? 3 musketeers. Had an infatuation with them as a kid. Even had them on the sidelines when I played football. Favorite memory? Too easy. Lived in a ROUGH neighborhood and my dad was a police officer. Had my goody bad jacked by a couple of 10th graders when I was in 7th. I went home all pissy and my usually "dont give a shyt" dad stopped me to ask me what my issue was. I embarrassingly told him, and he told me, and I quote, " go back, and get your candy, and everything else they have, NOW" He was a former Army Drill Sergeant, so his face was stern. I went looking for them, found them, and beat the ever loving ship out of both of them, in the street, with a large audience. There were LOTS of 3 musketeers in those bags. It was the first time my dad permitted me to release my inner demons.
WINNERS! ^^^

1. Some of you are rather new to the forum with lower post counts and recent join dates. Although that is not a problem and I completely understand the, "You must start somewhere," please take this logging opportunity seriously. We truly appreciate and value the time and commitment you put in. Please keep in mind, the work you do here plays a valuable influencing factor when it comes to any and all future Hi-Tech Promos.

The better your first log is --> Results in a better chance of being selected in the future --> Repeated quality logs and reviews greatly increase your chance for not only Hi-Tech Promos but all other companies. You can always ask any of us Reps for a reference for other companies as well. If you do good for us, I would be glad to message other companies when you apply to their promos and back you up greatly increasing your chances.

With that being said, if you agree, please email me, "[email protected]" with "PROMO WINNER" in subject header as I get a lot of spam in this email. Send your,

-Anabolicminds Username
-Full Name
-US Shipping Address

You must uphold your end of the agreement and please provide a link to your log in this thread when you get it up and running!! Thanks guys! I'll be mr nice guy from now on :D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS! ^^^

1. Some of you are rather new to the forum with lower post counts and recent join dates. Although that is not a problem and I completely understand the, "You must start somewhere," please take this logging opportunity seriously. We truly appreciate and value the time and commitment you put in. Please keep in mind, the work you do here plays a valuable influencing factor when it comes to any and all future Hi-Tech Promos.

The better your first log is --> Results in a better chance of being selected in the future --> Repeated quality logs and reviews greatly increase your chance for not only Hi-Tech Promos but all other companies. You can always ask any of us Reps for a reference for other companies as well. If you do good for us, I would be glad to message other companies when you apply to their promos and back you up greatly increasing your chances.

With that being said, if you agree, please email me, "[email protected]" with "PROMO WINNER" in subject header as I get a lot of spam in this email. Send your,

-Anabolicminds Username
-Full Name
-US Shipping Address

You must uphold your end of the agreement and please provide a link to your log in this thread when you get it up and running!! Thanks guys! I'll be mr nice guy from now on :D
Outstanding!! Excited about this opportunity. Thanks and the email is coming your way.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Superb! Congrats fellow winners and to the rest who provided great answers.

I had fun with this and winning the op is just icing on an already delicious experience.

The cake is a lie? Is not a lie. We will see. Won't we.

Cheers!
Look for my log link in the coming weeks.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superb! Congrats fellow winners and to the rest who provided great answers.

I had fun with this and winning the op is just icing on an already delicious experience.

The cake is a lie? Is not a lie. We will see. Won't we.

Cheers!
Look for my log link in the coming weeks.
And you know Ill be there!! Congrats

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And you know Ill be there!! Congrats
Yessir! Same here. :D
I will bring my rapier whit and mathmagical intellectual flatulence with me too.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Hell yeah! Thank you to criticalbench and Hi-Tech for the opportunity. Email will be coming your way, and log will be up today.

Congrats to the other winners!

Lendo

Awards
WINNERS! ^^^

-Anabolicminds Username
-Full Name
-US Shipping Address

Sorry I didn't win, but thinking about buying this anyway...maybe I'll log it!

pistonsgirl

Awards
Congrats to all! Good luck and will be following!

pistonsgirl

Awards
And yes! I think I might just buy it myself and try it as well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I missed this log promo, but I'm in for the logs

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump? Ha.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't heard or received a reply email back either.
Interesting. criticalbench not trying to be unappreciative, just checking in with this opportunity. Have not heard anything back since sending information. Any idea as to when these might ship? I have fat cells that need to be destroyed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nada.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. criticalbench not trying to be unappreciative, just checking in with this opportunity. Have not heard anything back since sending information. Any idea as to when these might ship? I have fat cells that need to be destroyed
Haha at last comment

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vaporized.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
?? Havent heard anything. Anyone else?
Haven't heard or received a reply email back either.
Hey guys,

Sorry, got caught up with work being put on call and having to stay in the hospital. Lost track of time as I am also less than a week out from a bodybuilding show. I was waiting on 1 reply as well, but I have everything in order and will be forwarding it to HQ before 8am today (Tuesday). Sorry guys!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Sorry, got caught up with work being put on call and having to stay in the hospital. Lost track of time as I am also less than a week out from a bodybuilding show. I was waiting on 1 reply as well, but I have everything in order and will be forwarding it to HQ before 8am today (Tuesday). Sorry guys!!
No worries, thanks for catching us up. Good luck with the show

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

We knew there was a great reason for the delay, and we're thankful, and quite accepting given you taking care of what you need to! Good luck in the show ma man. You know we are all rooting for you!!!

No need for apologies.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries, thanks for catching us up. Good luck with the show
We knew there was a great reason for the delay, and we're thankful, and quite accepting given you taking care of what you need to! Good luck in the show ma man. You know we are all rooting for you!!!

No need for apologies.
Thanks for understanding guys!! I submitting all info already, so hopefully soon. I'll follow up in a day and let you guys no if there are any delays or what not!

Mike

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything in its own time and with good reason. Positive intent is always my base of assumption.

Looking forward to testing this out.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least I won't feel bad about my gorging myself tomorrow at our annual chili contest (guessing my other half won't be excited) and worry about skewing log results.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Knock knock.
Who's there?
As I sit here and type this message on this deserted island of fat loss limbo I think to myself.

I think to myself. You may ask yourself.

http://youtu.be/xNnAvTTaJjM

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
: bump :

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think their interwebs are broken. Ha.

It happens.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Feeling slightly rejected. You know the feeing. Like when you asked that girl out in HS and she actually gave you her number. But. When you call. No answer.

So you put on that favorite sad song and drown your sorrows with some Oreo cookies and a glass of milk. A double! Stuffed Oreo cookies.

I'm going to get fat again. I see what they are doing. It's an evil plot to get us fat so they can then make us skinny again!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling slightly rejected. You know the feeing. Like when you asked that girl out in HS and she actually gave you her number. But. When you call. No answer. :)

So you put on that favorite sad song and drown your sorrows with some Oreo cookies and a glass of milk. A double! Stuffed Oreo cookie.

I'm going to get fat again. I see what they are doing. It's an evil plot to get us fat so they can then make us skinny again!
That does in fact raise some eyebrows

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Anyone else receive any emails/pms? Ready to get this fat burning started!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I pm'd. No response. :/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Spooky bump. In the night. :D

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Feeling slightly rejected. You know the feeing. Like when you asked that girl out in HS and she actually gave you her number. But. When you call. No answer.

So you put on that favorite sad song and drown your sorrows with some Oreo cookies and a glass of milk. A double! Stuffed Oreo cookies.

Lmao!