Hi Tech Pharma 1 Andro,4 Andro, Deca Log

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Whats up everyone! Got my hands on some Hi Tech Pharm Andros and decided to run a 8 week after initially finding out that my 6 week cycle was inadequately dosed. I initially was going to run a bottle of 1 testosterone and deca for wellbeing purposes but I did some research and the 110mg of the 1 andro is on the low side So my complete initial post is as follows:

Height 5’10”

Weight: Morning-150lbs Evening -155ish lbs

Body Type: Fairly athletic

History: Bn training seriously since 18yrs old, military background, have used phs in the past with first cycle being epistane in 2012(typical reckless and hardheaded youngin lol) and my last cycle being 1 andro 4 andro and 19nor at a inadequate dosing in a 6 week cycle back in 2018. I like to think Im in excellent shape and have great energy but have the humanely flaw of never being satisfied..

Health Issues: Degenerative disc disease managed through exercise, yoga, and kratom

Goals: I hope to add a few pounds of muscle and recomp my body some. Also need to extra boost since I strained my back some and really need to work on my glutes(weak and tight) and abs(too strong and tight). Hoping to take the extra energy and muscle to help correct posture and balance out any imbalances.

Cycle :
Week 1-8: 1 andro at 220mg/day
4 andro at 150mg/day
Week 1-6: 60 tabs of 75mg spaced out
Almost not even worth it because the conversion/absorption rate is so low but whatever I already have it and Im not dropping money on more this is getting expensive

On cycle support: Blackstone Labs Gear Support/ TUDCA / Joint Clinic Joint Support/ Fish Oil/ Vitamin C Zinc Blend/ Taurine
AI on hand

PCT: Blackstone Labs PCT V along with other solid supps,food, and good health practices.

Also: I know theres many many many people who will think that I need atleast 300mg of the Andros to see good results and have that there proper ratio of pros to cons. I think this dosage is perfect for me since my diet is on point and I have a really really clean system. Im old school if less works why abuse it?

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will see results at those doses. Even though it’s not methylated tudca can’t hurt and will help overall liver function. If you get more funds I would add probably add to pct (you have 8 weeks). Overall the cycle will be mild/manageable but very keepable gains which is a big plus.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Hell yeah brother Im not trying to blow up or anything..strength gains and a little bit of lean mass would be nice! And are you suggesting I add more to my pct or extend it? Your input is greatly appreciated !

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll tag along to see what kind of results you get. My only thought in your plan is that you would benefit from a serm in pct, and if you don't want to use one, there are better otc pct products, but then again, you will likely recover from andros fairly quickly without any pct, you'll just feel crappy for a while.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Thanks guy! And yeah Im pretty familiar with the comeback after a cycle of anabolics - I should be good. I have a pretty solid endocrine system but I plan on running a cycle of epistane towards the end of the year so I will def need a serm for that and any input to a good quality serm currently in the market would be beneficial. I took clomid back in the day is that still whats good these days or is there something even better? Never had any issues in the past but thats no excuse to not be ready !

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Thanks guy! And yeah Im pretty familiar with the comeback after a cycle of anabolics - I should be good. I have a pretty solid endocrine system but I plan on running a cycle of epistane towards the end of the year so I will def need a serm for that and any input to a good quality serm currently in the market would be beneficial. I took clomid back in the day is that still whats good these days or is there something even better? Never had any issues in the past but thats no excuse to not be ready !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid or nolva is still the go to serms.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, clomid or nolva. I've heard good things about enclomiphene (not sure I spelled it right) but you don't see it discussed much.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
—————————-Update—————————

So today is day 4 into the cycle. Nothing really new to report. There have been slight changes in recovery-usually I wake up with my back hurting from the degenerative discs and have to foam roll and warm up extensively. Todays warmup was much shorter and sweeter. Might be placebo but then again could be the andros kicking in. Went for a short brisk run outside after my leg workout which consisted of glute bridges, step ups, light squats, hamstring curls, and calf raises. The post workout feeling was great and the stretches really opened me up. Felt sore in my lower back after sitting down for online classes and work for a few hours. A short nap afterwards remedied that and I moved around for the rest of the day to get the blood hot and flowing, especially after dinner. Will check back in after the 14 day mark!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking forward to hear how you get on with the andros and the gains made.

Good luck.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Ah. So my back has been really acting up and I have decided to stop the cycle. A few weeks ago I was doing jefferson curls and overextended by back. I though that it was only a minor muscle strain but the pain has only gotten worse. So..for the time being Im going to lay off the andros and focus on rehabbing the back by keeping the inflammation down. I have thought about continuing through the pain but I dont want to aggravate my discs-this could be a slipped disc too... As far as the andros, do you guys think that I should be fine to take them in a few months if theyre in a sealed bottle or should I just toss them? Any input on lower back rehab and the andros validity is greatly appreciated. Man I hate injuries-this is the third time in two years my lower back has acted up this bad.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Ah. So my back has been really acting up and I have decided to stop the cycle. A few weeks ago I was doing jefferson curls and overextended by back. I though that it was only a minor muscle strain but the pain has only gotten worse. So..for the time being Im going to lay off the andros and focus on rehabbing the back by keeping the inflammation down. I have thought about continuing through the pain but I dont want to aggravate my discs-this could be a slipped disc too... As far as the andros, do you guys think that I should be fine to take them in a few months if theyre in a sealed bottle or should I just toss them? Any input on lower back rehab and the andros validity is greatly appreciated. Man I hate injuries-this is the third time in two years my lower back has acted up this bad.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
as far as i know as long as the bottles are sealed you should be able to keep them a few years in a cool, dry, dark spot. I have my supps like this however i purchased silica packs off amazon that are also stored with them. good luck with your back man

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
as far as i know as long as the bottles are sealed you should be able to keep them a few years in a cool, dry, dark spot.
Agreed with this. As long as they are stored properly you should be good to go.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
So Ive decided to push through and finish the cycle. I had a day of severe pain but feel much much better now. I think it may hve been an episode from a compressed nerve on the right side of my lower back. My overall goal is not to break any PRs but rehab and overall well being. I will continue to monitor my condition and take it easy for the first few weeks but the movement will not be stopped!

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Today is the two week mark for the andros. Despite tweaking my lower back at the end of the first week I pushed through the pain and focused on mobility and flexibility rather than strength. I am in 0 pain these past few days and I can definitely feel the andros kicking in. A little bit acne, increased aggression, and extremely high libido. For those wondering how I fixed the back pain, I directly targeted the glutes with the following: frog pumps, side abduction, donkey kicks, hip thrusts, clamshells, fire hydrants, and elevated glute bridges X 3 Sets. Leg days are not enough-had to isolate them to prevent my overactive quads and hip flexors frm firing. World of difference. Anyways, I can definitely feel the andros kicking in and will update again at the 4 week interval.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is the two week mark for the andros. Despite tweaking my lower back at the end of the first week I pushed through the pain and focused on mobility and flexibility rather than strength. I am in 0 pain these past few days and I can definitely feel the andros kicking in. A little bit acne, increased aggression, and extremely high libido. For those wondering how I fixed the back pain, I directly targeted the glutes with the following: frog pumps, side abduction, donkey kicks, hip thrusts, clamshells, fire hydrants, and elevated glute bridges X 3 Sets. Leg days are not enough-had to isolate them to prevent my overactive quads and hip flexors frm firing. World of difference. Anyways, I can definitely feel the andros kicking in and will update again at the 4 week interval.
great that you are feeling better, I just had a bout of sciatica and I feel your pain!!!

good luck, I hope things go well for you.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
great that you are feeling better, I just had a bout of sciatica and I feel your pain!!!

good luck, I hope things go well for you.
That **** gets me down everytime! Its very frustrating to be able to run marathons one day and hardly get in and out of your car the next! I feel much better brother- thank you for your support !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That **** gets me down everytime! Its very frustrating to be able to run marathons one day and hardly get in and out of your car the next! I feel much better brother- thank you for your support !
glad to hear you are feeling better!!!

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Well guys Im finishing off week 4 with minor but not significant results. I am back 100% from my nerve impingement but I think that is strongly due to the glute exercises that I incorporated as a daily routine. I am eating like a horse but still staying cut so the andros do shine there. Ive gained a few pounds and now weigh a solid 155 upon waking. I dont notice anything crazy and Im thinking of upping the dose to 330mg for the andros and cycling off in 3 weeks rather than 4. Overall, Im not very impressed but my receptors have experienced much harsher PHs before(ie epistane, dmz) so thats something to be weighed in as well. I believe these results can be gained from quality eating along with creatine but I will hold off on the final verdict until I come to a close. Also want to mention that I am much more lethargic and my sleep is extremely deep but that is expected on a cycle. I am going to take body measurements and compare them to the initial ones I took from day one and post them tmrw! Thank you for your support and I hope everybody is staying safe and healthy during given times.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well guys Im finishing off week 4 with minor but not significant results. I am back 100% from my nerve impingement but I think that is strongly due to the glute exercises that I incorporated as a daily routine. I am eating like a horse but still staying cut so the andros do shine there. Ive gained a few pounds and now weigh a solid 155 upon waking. I dont notice anything crazy and Im thinking of upping the dose to 330mg for the andros and cycling off in 3 weeks rather than 4. Overall, Im not very impressed but my receptors have experienced much harsher PHs before(ie epistane, dmz) so thats something to be weighed in as well. I believe these results can be gained from quality eating along with creatine but I will hold off on the final verdict until I come to a close. Also want to mention that I am much more lethargic and my sleep is extremely deep but that is expected on a cycle. I am going to take body measurements and compare them to the initial ones I took from day one and post them tmrw! Thank you for your support and I hope everybody is staying safe and healthy during given times.
Firstly good to hear your back is on the mend, I have just got over a 3 month L5/S1 herniated disc but all good now.
So can I confirm you have been on 220mg of 1 andro so far? I'm wondering if you'll see some more pronounced effects when you switch up to 330mg for last 3 weeks?

Keep us informed.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Firstly good to hear your back is on the mend, I have just got over a 3 month L5/S1 herniated disc but all good now.
So can I confirm you have been on 220mg of 1 andro so far? I'm wondering if you'll see some more pronounced effects when you switch up to 330mg for last 3 weeks?

Keep us informed.
No major differences in 220 vs 330mg. I can maybe say that sleep was deeper and recovery more pronounced. I just dont think this is even worth it since I really did not see drastic results even in the last few weeks..

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Wrap up
—————-

So basically my body composition and lifting stats did not see a significant change through the course of the cycle. Even when I upped the dose to 330mg from 220 for the last 2.5 weeks I only noticed slight changes in sleep and recovery. I will attest to the fact that this cycle did help me power through my lower back muscle strain and get back into my athletics quicker probably due to faster recovery. That can also be due to the fact that my focus was primarily on glutes abs and lower back strengthening exercises. But all in all I dont think this cycle is even worth it and one can benefit more from good food and solid supplements such as creatine and fish oil. Probably the weakest cycle Ive ever run honestly..I have some epistane stored away but I will let my hormones balance out for atleast 6-8 months. Currently in PCT with no sides whatsoever through the cycle or now. I actually feel a lot more energetic without all that lethargy. Thank you all for your support and I hope everyone and their family is healthy and happy during these unusual times.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very informative thank you. Shame it didnt produce much in the muscle building dept but good to see the back is fixed.