Unanswered Hi-Tech Osta-Plex onto Aggressive Labz Maxx DMZ

don_79

don_79

Awards
Finishing up the first 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle of Osta (2 bottles) and just ordered 3 bottles of Maxx DMZ (buy 2, 1 free +10% off). Any suggestions on how to continue? Stats: 39, 5’6”, 200 lbs, BF: 19-20%. Experience: Trenadrol (Kilo), Halo (CEL), 1 Andro (Steel). Goals: Increase strength, lean out.

WeakerNU

Awards
Finishing up the first 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle of Osta (2 bottles) and just ordered 3 bottles of Maxx DMZ (buy 2, 1 free +10% off). Any suggestions on how to continue? Stats: 39, 5’6”, 200 lbs, BF: 19-20%. Experience: Trenadrol (Kilo), Halo (CEL), 1 Andro (Steel). Goals: Increase strength, lean out.
Just curious are you taking test of some sort? Any sides from the ostarine? Thanks

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting...
(And I am a fan of their stuff as well. DeMonZ is a beautiful combo! Hope they stick around as its the last place i can find lmg and DMZ)

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently in week 3 of my Aggressive Labz DMZ run (logging it on here). I’m running at 45MG and loving it. My advice is to take a low dose the first couple days to see how your body reacts then ramp up from there. I’m running it solo, so not sure proper dose of other compound

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thats the only problem with Aggressive Labs and others .........the dose it too low per pill and you need 2 bottles for a month to 5 weeks or so.
Well I haven’t taken DMZ before, but they seemed to be dosed right comparing to others reports on DMZ from different sources and products. Aggressive Labz DMZ Bottle comes with 60 pills, 15mg per pill. Bottle is reasonably priced at around $40 (that’s what i purchased mine for). 3 pills a day for 45 mg dose (most people find success at this dose, myself included). 40 day run for two bottles for $80. In my opinion your first week dose should be at 30MG then bump up from there. Not too shabby at all in my opinion.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I haven’t taken DMZ before, but they seemed to be dosed right comparing to others reports on DMZ from different sources and products. Aggressive Labz DMZ Bottle comes with 60 pills, 15mg per pill. Bottle is reasonably priced at around $40 (that’s what i purchased mine for). 3 pills a day for 45 mg dose (most people find success at this dose, myself included). 40 day run for two bottles for $80. In my opinion your first week dose should be at 30MG then bump up from there. Not too shabby at all in my opinion.
Before my current run (on day 20 currently) ***

WeakerNU

Awards
Interesting...
(And I am a fan of their stuff as well. DeMonZ is a beautiful combo! Hope they stick around as its the last place i can find lmg and DMZ)
P r e has what you are looking for sir. I have not researched it myself but am going to soon waiting for summer to be over. What is lmg?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
P r e has what you are looking for sir. I have not researched it myself but am going to soon waiting for summer to be over. What is lmg?
A wet androgen that converts some to estrogen by means aside from aromatizing, AND has affinity for the prolactin receptor. Not very toxic despite technically being methylated.

A wet anabolic stacker that can give you gyno and difficultly orgasming, maybe even getting an erection, in the wrong stack or individual. Useful for bulk size and strength. Keep some Ralox and prami on hand.

Use orally wherever you need a 19-nor like Deca. I would be using a potent androgen with this, DHTs especially.

50-125mg for 4-8wks is typical dosing.

WeakerNU

Awards
A wet androgen that converts some to estrogen by means aside from aromatizing, AND has affinity for the prolactin receptor. Not very toxic despite technically being methylated.

A wet anabolic stacker that can give you gyno and difficultly orgasming, maybe even getting an erection, in the wrong stack or individual. Useful for bulk size and strength. Keep some Ralox and prami on hand.

Use orally wherever you need a 19-nor like Deca. I would be using a potent androgen with this, DHTs especially.

50-125mg for 4-8wks is typical dosing.
thanks for the info sounds sir