Hi tech halotestin ?

slx261290

Awards
Hi all!!
Just saw hi-tech released some sort of new product!

Any insights to this or supression pct etc It might be early to tell

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
first of all i saw the blog where you downloaded this pic and he his prolly not gonna be happy about you stealing it......second of all......hi-tech? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:😂

Last edited:

slx261290

Awards
first of all i saw the blog where you downloaded this pic and he his prolly not gonna be happy about you stealing it......second of all......hi-tech? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
YOLO,
I'm not claiming anything on the pic just for insight to learn lol yeah hi-tech? What's bout.it. tell me inside joke

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YOLO,
I'm not claiming anything on the pic just for insight to learn lol yeah hi-tech? What's bout.it. tell me inside joke
pretty sure its not cool to post other peoples personal pics without permission......and hi-tech is a joke....way overpriced and shady naming of products

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s 50mg 4andro with 75mg epiandro plus 10mg of something else. It may be alright as far as andros go, but doesn’t seem very cost effective.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s 50mg 4andro with 75mg epiandro plus 10mg of something else. It may be alright as far as andros go, but doesn’t seem very cost effective.
exactly! definately not what the name says it is

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YOLO,
As the guys were getting at...

Most of us believe their products are way overpriced for what you're getting.
This product won't hurt you (any more than similar products), you just won't get much bang for your buck.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have ran 4andro at 1 gram per day and epiandro at 1,200mg and it wasn’t making me huge.

That would take 16 (SIXTEEN) caps of this per day, to still not get appreciable anabolism from it (because that’s not really what these 2 compounds do anyway). So unless you came across a box of this stuff that fell off the back of a truck somewhere & it’s free, don’t waste your money.

If you want some extra energy, libido, aggression, pump & want to keep it legal & otc, grab a bottle of Apex Alchemy Stanogen (or 2 when they have a BOGO sale).