Hi-Tech Deca-DuraBolin

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Saw they just came out with this. It's dosed pretty well (200mgs) but only has 30 pills in a bottle. I have 2 bottles of Nandro Max that I never used (90 pills @ 60mgs each per bottle), so I was thinking of picking up 2 bottles of Hi-Tech's Deca-DuraBolin and running them together. The thought process would be:

45 day cycle:
Days 1 - 10 = 240mgs
Days 11 - 20 = 440mgs
Days 21 - 45 = 640mgs

I also have some Equibolin (1,4-DHEA) so I might run that alongside of it although I'll probably have to get a couple more bottles to make it worthwhile. Have to see if they even still sell it. Test base will probably just be 4-DHEA.

I know the new andros suck. I'm just looking to use some of the stuff I have hanging around. Likely expired but definitely stored well. Also really just looking for an extremely light cycle with minimal sides as I haven't ran anything in several years. Would probably be used for a cut so I can hopefully retain a few pounds of muscle that might be lost without the PH.

Thoughts?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lost me at “well dosed hi tech product”
Lol I meant in comparison to all the other PHs out there in 1 pill. 200mgs of 19nor per pill is the biggest I've seen so far from the new Andros. Heck the ones I have now are only 60mg per pill.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Saw they just came out with this. It's dosed pretty well (200mgs) but only has 30 pills in a bottle. I have 2 bottles of Nandro Max that I never used (90 pills @ 60mgs each per bottle), so I was thinking of picking up 2 bottles of Hi-Tech's Deca-DuraBolin and running them together. The thought process would be:

45 day cycle:
Days 1 - 10 = 240mgs
Days 11 - 20 = 440mgs
Days 21 - 45 = 640mgs

I also have some Equibolin (1,4-DHEA) so I might run that alongside of it although I'll probably have to get a couple more bottles to make it worthwhile. Have to see if they even still sell it. Test base will probably just be 4-DHEA.

I know the new andros suck. I'm just looking to use some of the stuff I have hanging around. Likely expired but definitely stored well. Also really just looking for an extremely light cycle with minimal sides as I haven't ran anything in several years. Would probably be used for a cut so I can hopefully retain a few pounds of muscle that might be lost without the PH.

Thoughts?
I wouldn't spend a penny on hi tech products

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't spend a penny on hi tech products
Nope….underdosed lies.
Damn. Can you recommend any other brands for 19nor? I thought the 200mgs dosing was pretty good, however if we're talking about them lying about the dose than I'd rather go with another brand and actually get what's on the label.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn. Can you recommend any other brands for 19nor? I thought the 200mgs dosing was pretty good, however if we're talking about them lying about the dose than I'd rather go with another brand and actually get what's on the label.
No, didn’t mean they lie about the doses, just the names of their products are misleading, so I just won’t buy their products. Some people still don’t realize they are just Andros.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, didn’t mean they lie about the doses, just the names of their products are misleading, so I just won’t buy their products. Some people still don’t realize they are just Andros.
Oh yeah.. most of their crap is labeled like Dianabol and it's just a BS prop blend. The Deca-DuraBolin product is just 19nor, so I get why they called it Deca... although yeah it is kind of cheesy. But if people don't realize it's just andro and not the real deca than they are kind of stupid themselves too.

But as far as this product goes 200mgs of 19nor per pill isn't too shabby. Of course you would need a ton of bottles since they only give you 30 pills per bottle. However given that I have 2 bottles of Sparta Nandro Max I figured I could buy 2 bottles of Hi-Tech's product and combined with the Nandro Max that should give me a decent dose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
high-tech gets railed on so much but they really do produce the highest quality stuff when money isnt an object. a lot of smaller sup companies use them to make their products. they are one of the few cos out there with real pharma equip

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
high-tech gets railed on so much but they really do produce the highest quality stuff when money isnt an object. a lot of smaller sup companies use them to make their products. they are one of the few cos out there with real pharma equip
I think all andros are expensive if you run them at the right dosage regardless of the brand. You're getting a much milder cycle at a much higher price. It's definitely not for everyone. I have plenty of old PHs that are much better than these andros but just looking for an extremely light cycle to get me back into the swing of things.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think at this point they are pretty much the patent holder on a lot of these andros.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think at this point they are pretty much the patent holder on a lot of these andros.
That makes sense. They seem to have every andro out there which are harder to come across from other brands like the 19nor and 1,4. I'm just trying to use up some of my older PHs and realized I had 2 bottles of Nandro Max but it wasn't enough to run a cycle so I saw Hi-Tech come out with Deca-Durabolin and figured 2 bottles of that + 2 bottles of the Nandro Max could work. Realized I have some 6-Bromo I can also throw in. For PCT I have SERMS clomid and nolva and AIs from EnhancedRx. They used to make the research drugs in pill form so I still have plenty of their stuff. It's stored properly although that doesn't mean it's necessarily still good.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s what I heard, that they have a lot of the patents and make andros for other companies.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

45 day cycle:
Days 1 - 10 = 240mgs
Days 11 - 20 = 440mgs
Days 21 - 45 = 640mgs

Thoughts?
have you tried the 19 nor dhea and if you have did you see any joint relief lubrication

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would argue that if you don't know what you are actually buying then you have NO BUSINESS using real gear anyways. I don't like the names anymore than anyone else, and wait till you guys see the new releases coming.........lol, you will see.

I for one LIKE HTP. I LIKE the fact that, even if done solely for personal gain, Jared has actually fought in court. How much money have most companies spent fighting the FDA? Not too many have spent a single cent.

Do I wish they had more mg per pill on their PH's? Yup. Do I also know most people would never buy them were they to do so and raise their prices? Yup. They are a business and are no more full of BS than Walgreens claiming they are at the "corner of happy and healthy......" more like the corner of tobacco, alcohol and processed foods which require you to buy their drugs to simply not die from the other products they sell"

The names are awful granted but they work otherwise they would be abandoned, not HTP fault that the average person is a poorly informed consumer.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you tried the 19 nor dhea and if you have did you see any joint relief lubrication
Nah I haven't tried it yet. I have heard it helps with joint relief but my expectations are extremely low. Too many conversion steps to get to the target hormone with these new andros. The 1,4-DHEA is going to be the same issue which is why I'm even contemplating buying more to get the ideal dosage or just run it alongside another PH at the lower dose. I have M1A, hdrol, pmag, etc etc stashed away as well. Those are the ones that I know work. These andros are... eh

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would argue that if you don't know what you are actually buying then you have NO BUSINESS using real gear anyways. I don't like the names anymore than anyone else, and wait till you guys see the new releases coming.........lol, you will see.

I for one LIKE HTP. I LIKE the fact that, even if done solely for personal gain, Jared has actually fought in court. How much money have most companies spent fighting the FDA? Not too many have spent a single cent.

Do I wish they had more mg per pill on their PH's? Yup. Do I also know most people would never buy them were they to do so and raise their prices? Yup. They are a business and are no more full of BS than Walgreens claiming they are at the "corner of happy and healthy......" more like the corner of tobacco, alcohol and processed foods which require you to buy their drugs to simply not die from the other products they sell"

The names are awful granted but they work otherwise they would be abandoned, not HTP fault that the average person is a poorly informed consumer.
That’s true, and I do like the stance they took in court…..unfortunately so many new guys jump in without truly researching or understanding what they are taking, which like you say they really have no business taking any anabolics in those situations.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I like your post but just to let you know Walgreens doesn't sell alcohol CVS yes but not Walgreens. I think the story is the original owners daughter was killed by a drunk driver don't know if that's true but do know the original owner was against selling alcohol but I totally get your point and what you're trying to say and agree with you as well

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm assuming nobody is chiming in on the dosage because 19nor dhea sucks. I only have 2 bottles of Equibolin, so if I stack it I would only be able to run the 1,4 dhea at 225mg for the length of the cycle. Which given the conversion is likely jack $hit. So I could pick up more of the 1,4 dhea but who knows how much of this crap you'll need to get anything out of it anyway. I'll probably do 100mgs of 6-Bromo for the length of the cycle as well. Haven't ran anything in 6 years so looking for something very mild anyway but not necessarily completely useless either.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm assuming nobody is chiming in on the dosage because 19nor dhea sucks. I only have 2 bottles of Equibolin, so if I stack it I would only be able to run the 1,4 dhea at 225mg for the length of the cycle. Which given the conversion is likely jack $hit. So I could pick up more of the 1,4 dhea but who knows how much of this crap you'll need to get anything out of it anyway. I'll probably do 100mgs of 6-Bromo for the length of the cycle as well. Haven't ran anything in 6 years so looking for something very mild anyway but not necessarily completely useless either.
bro,,, run out your stock but do not under any circumstances buy more 1,4... its absolute junk and it won't EVER convert to an appreciable amount of bold. period. I ate truckloads of that stuff solo and stacked when I was rep for one of these companies. I don't even think it would work as a TD you could bathe in. just save that money and put it towards something else.

here is an idea.

run your cycle as you layed out with out adding any more 1,4

then take the money for that and buy some ArA to run after wards.

you will have a much better outcome like that.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bro,,, run out your stock but do not under any circumstances buy more 1,4... its absolute junk and it won't EVER convert to an appreciable amount of bold. period. I ate truckloads of that stuff solo and stacked when I was rep for one of these companies. I don't even think it would work as a TD you could bathe in. just save that money and put it towards something else.

here is an idea.

Even 1,4 ad back in the day was very expensive and labor intensive to run for it to convert any good amount.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

here is an idea.

I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll run my 1,4 with it just to get rid of it. Do you like any other alternatives to ArA? I know it sounds stupid but I ran that stuff years ago and remember my joints hurting and had inflammation in my back that caused me problems. I'll definitely run a natty test booster as well as a low dose SERM. Not really up to date with the "natty anabolics" though.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even 1,4 ad back in the day was very expensive and labor intensive to run for it to convert any good amount.
Even back then people were running like 800mgs of 1,4. With the stuff today you'll need a bottle a day to get to that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll run my 1,4 with it just to get rid of it. Do you like any other alternatives to ArA? I know it sounds stupid but I ran that stuff years ago and remember my joints hurting and had inflammation in my back that caused me problems. I'll definitely run a natty test booster as well as a low dose SERM. Not really up to date with the "natty anabolics" though.
the reason is this. the inventer of ArA says it resets all of your pathways to muscle growth after a cycle. I think if you refresh your memory and go over the many threads. you will see there has been a lot of info on how to avvoid the soreness and capitalize on the genetic reset after your cycle which should not only keep you gaining (which happens anyhow for a bit in PCT) during but stoke the fires for whatever you do next whether it involves hormones or not. that's what its best for. priming the system so to speak.

run a cycle natty or not, supplements or not... it could just be a training cycle. once your done you run ArA to re prime for the next cycle.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the reason is this. the inventer of ArA says it resets all of your pathways to muscle growth after a cycle. I think if you refresh your memory and go over the many threads. you will see there has been a lot of info on how to avvoid the soreness and capitalize on the genetic reset after your cycle which should not only keep you gaining (which happens anyhow for a bit in PCT) during but stoke the fires for whatever you do next whether it involves hormones or not. that's what its best for. priming the system so to speak.

run a cycle natty or not, supplements or not... it could just be a training cycle. once your done you run ArA to re prime for the next cycle.
Very interesting. I will revisit this for sure. I do recall when I took it I was dosing it well above the suggested amount so that could have played a factor too. Could be useful at the suggested amount. Thanks!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like your post but just to let you know Walgreens doesn't sell alcohol CVS yes but not Walgreens. I think the story is the original owners daughter was killed by a drunk driver don't know if that's true but do know the original owner was against selling alcohol but I totally get your point and what you're trying to say and agree with you as well
I'm in our store next door to a walgreens and they ABSOLUTELY do sell alcohol, 100%.

Scroll about half way down to see the booze.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh damn they must've changed that my bad on that probably should've double checked before posting..oops
I know CVS had stopped selling cigarettes. I thought that was maybe what you might have been thinking..?

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
If someones buying "Dianabol" from Hi-Tech, thinking they are getting real D-Bol, that's on them.
Jared owns trademarks for things like "Dianabol" "Superdrol" etc... I like their products.

Yes, 60 pills is always better than 30 pills, but it is what it is...

He makes supps for many (Gaspari, Redcon1, etc). And tons more.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And neither of them sell tobacco products anymore, not even vape stuff

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If someones buying "Dianabol" from Hi-Tech, thinking they are getting real D-Bol, that's on them.
Jared owns trademarks for things like "Dianabol" "Superdrol" etc... I like their products.

Yes, 60 pills is always better than 30 pills, but it is what it is...

He makes supps for many (Gaspari, Redcon1, etc). And tons more.
Yeah I mean I never really had any issue with Hi-Tech products. The names of the products are dumb but I overlook that. And their prop blend products I just ignore entirely. Otherwise I've use several of their products with success.

Also, as I was going through my stash I noticed some formestane, so I was thinking of swapping the 6-Bromo out with the formestane, however it's only in oral form. Is this stuff still made in a TD or am I living in a different era?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I mean I never really had any issue with Hi-Tech products. The names of the products are dumb but I overlook that. And their prop blend products I just ignore entirely. Otherwise I've use several of their products with success.

Also, as I was going through my stash I noticed some formestane, so I was thinking of swapping the 6-Bromo out with the formestane, however it's only in oral form. Is this stuff still made in a TD or am I living in a different era?
No one has TD formastane anymore (anywhere UK or otherwise).

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No one has TD formastane anymore (anywhere UK or otherwise).
Wow that blows. I don't know why they're still making it in pill form overseas when the market wants the TD.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow that blows. I don't know why they're still making it in pill form overseas when the market wants the TD.
If it didn’t have fillers you could just add it to like salvo but pretty sure everyone uses fillers

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Sounds interesting. Could you link to more info on this???