Hi-Tech Blast Your Mass Stack - Taking legal prohormones to the limit with 1-Andro

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After checking out some guides I'm going in on the Hi-Tech's Blast Your Mass Stack.

First time doing any type of real prohormones since andro so let's see how it goes.

Day 1 Felt alot of energy, hungry, and alittle sick after an hour in. It's definitely doing something.

Last edited:

zDUB8

Awards
Are you happy with ARIMIPLEX as your PCT, or did you opt for something more?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you happy with ARIMIPLEX as your PCT, or did you opt for something more?
Not really. I was debating what else to add on. I'll definitely be taking liver protectors and a statin (red yeast rice) for cholesterol. Do I need a prolactin blocker or anything else? Full strength aspirin maybe?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No idea what those are but I can tell you those aren’t legit things. Probably like 1AD etc. you’ll def need a proper PCT if it’s anything legitimate.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No idea what those are but I can tell you those aren’t legit things. Probably like 1AD etc. you’ll def need a proper PCT if it’s anything legitimate.
One of them has equal effects to Testosterone in healthy young men.

""More recent work by Rogerson et al. (38) examined the effect of combining 3.5 mg/kg weekly doses of testosterone enanthate with a 6-wk resistance-training intervention. The body weight of subjects in that study averaged 79.2 kg, making the average testosterone enanthate dose used (∼277 mg/wk) very similar to the 300-mg dose that we reported on in the prior reference. In the Rogerson et al. study, the combination of testosterone enanthate and resistance training contributed to a 6.4% increase in body mass and a 15% increase on both bench press and leg press exercise (38). We find it interesting that the improvements reported in both of these studies are remarkably similar to the improvements we report here, where 4 wk of daily po administration of 330 mg 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one and 150 mg of 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin contributed to a 6.4% increase in fat free mass and 9.2, 14.2, and 14.6% increases on the bench press, back squat, and deadlift, respectively. Collectively, these studies suggest that po administration of 330 mg 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one/day provides improvements in body composition and muscular strength that are similar to those shown when 300 mg/wk testosterone enanthate is administered im." "

In other words males gained an average lean mass of 10.4 lbs and an increase in strength of 92.2 lbs in total load on bench/squat/deadlift.

ARIMIPLEX is my PCT. What else am I missing?

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid or nolva at the bare minimum for pct, I’m too lazy to type the compound names in to google but if they are even the slightest bit legit you’ll get shutdown.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Clomid or nolva at the bare minimum for pct, I’m too lazy to type the compound names in to google but if they are even the slightest bit legit you’ll get shutdown.
That's what ARIMIPLEX sorry they no longer make it so my bottle is actually Arimistane but same main active. It's Androsta 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione an aromatase inhibitor and an androgenic anabolic steroid. It is a metabolite of 7-keto-dehydroepiandrosterone (7-keto-DHEA).

Last edited:
Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's what ARIMIPLEX sorry they no longer make it so my bottle is actually Arimistane but same main active. It's Androsta 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione an aromatase inhibitor and an androgenic anabolic steroid. It is a metabolite of 7-keto-dehydroepiandrosterone (7-keto-DHEA).

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/dta.2589

https://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Article/2018/05/30/Use-of-aromatase-inhibitor-forms-basis-of-warning-letter
Arimistane is not a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). You need a SERM for Proper PCT!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No serm
No cycle

Simple

You need to look up actual serms like clomid or nolva, these are things you can buy offline but on pharma/research sites

And this is also what’s wrong with supps, it’s not your fault but the place you brought them from should have outlined everything and told you, you need a serm for pct if they are legit pros

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No serm
No cycle

Simple

You need to look up actual serms like clomid or nolva, these are things you can buy offline but on pharma/research sites

And this is also what’s wrong with supps, it’s not your fault but the place you brought them from should have outlined everything and told you, you need a serm for pct if they are legit pros
I wonder why sites are suggesting it for PCT. Nearly every high end sup company is. So serms instead of the estrogen blocker? Or both?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They recommend it because without it your test can convert to estrogen and give you tiddies. Not really that simple but in short thats what it prevents. It also makes them more money.

Serms re awaken your balls after they shut off so that you can make your own test again. AIs also keep you from getting rebound gyno when your test comes back. Not very common but some pros like epistane have been known to cause it

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They recommend it because without it your test can convert to estrogen and give you tiddies. Not really that simple but in short thats what it prevents. It also makes them more money.

Serms re awaken your balls after they shut off so that you can make your own test again
Ok the chart above is suggesting I take it near the end of the cycle and pct. I'm assuming the blacked out part means dont take at the same time as the steroids for the first few weeks.

I have plenty of time to pickup a serm then. Anyone with suggestions I'd like to hear your thoughts. Looks like the 2 mains ones are pretty much it offhand.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Serms re awaken your balls after they shut off so that you can make your own test again. AIs also keep you from getting rebound gyno when your test comes back. Not very common but some pros like epistane have been known to cause it
^^^This
They recommend whatever they can sell. And supp companies can’t sell SERMs because they’re Rx. So they sell you on otc AI’s. But you can find Pharma/research quality SERM online so don’t be discouraged. Do a little more research or ask questions around here (just don’t ask for sources).

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^^This
They recommend whatever they can sell. And supp companies can’t sell SERMs because they’re Rx. So they sell you on otc AI’s. But you can find Pharma/research quality SERM online so don’t be discouraged. Do a little more research or ask questions around here (just don’t ask for sources).
Tks! I won't.

Looks like there are 2 natural serms one even more potent than tamoxifen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23441613

Eucheuma cottonii extract

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16190622

Ellagic acid

Anyone try these? I'll definitely get some chem serms too.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
End of the Day op I’m not gonna ridicule you over not having a SERM before you started, but you have to have to have to have one before you start any cycle. What if you have an adverse reaction 2 weeks in and have to stop? You have to be able to kick your balls in to gear ASAP. You’re messing with stuff that can have life long consequences, don’t take chances and don’t cut corners.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
End of the Day op I’m not gonna ridicule you over not having a SERM before you started, but you have to have to have to have one before you start any cycle. What if you have an adverse reaction 2 weeks in and have to stop? You have to be able to kick your balls in to gear ASAP. You’re messing with stuff that can have life long consequences, don’t take chances and don’t cut corners.
I know several sites that sell them I'm sure I can get it within few days if need be. Obviously there's alot of varying opinions.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Failing to plan, is planning to fail”

I see tons of rc sites etc. close up overnight or run out of stuff quickly....Best to have everything on hand!

(On a side note, I don’t support HiTechs under dosed and misnamed products to fool customers and make a quick buck)

Good luck on your run and I’ll be following along!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I see tons of rc sites etc. close up overnight or run out of stuff quickly....Best to have everything on hand!

(On a side note, I don’t support HiTechs under dosed and misnamed products to fool customers and make a quick buck)

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Good luck on your run and I’ll be following along!
I literally just started and they sell sarms at the health store right by me if really need it. Not concerned but tks.

Fooled how? Underdosed? Is there a stronger 1-Andro out there? Theirs is 110 mg.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I literally just started and they sell sarms at the health store right by me if really need it. Not concerned but tks.

Fooled how? Underdosed? Is there a stronger 1-Andro out there? Theirs is 110 mg.
You live near a store that sells clomid and nolva ?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You live near a store that sells clomid and nolva ?
Sold as their generic names as research chemicals in caps and liquids yeah. They have a ton of sarms, nootropics, and other grey area pills. It's overpriced but they always seem pretty stocked.

zDUB8

Awards
Not really. I was debating what else to add on. I'll definitely be taking liver protectors and a statin (red yeast rice) for cholesterol. Do I need a prolactin blocker or anything else? Full strength aspirin maybe?
Back when I ran my Havoc/Epi cycle I had a SERM on-hand just in-case, which I definitely ended up needing, along with my OTC post-cycle. Just a thought. Plus, they're really cheap. There are a handful of retailers out there with 3rd-party lab work done on their products.

I am about to purchase the Hi-Tech stack and definitely look forward to your thoughts. Do you plan to do any type of log?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back when I ran my Havoc/Epi cycle I had a SERM on-hand just in-case, which I definitely ended up needing, along with my OTC post-cycle. Just a thought. Plus, they're really cheap. There are a handful of retailers out there with 3rd-party lab work done on their products.

I am about to purchase the Hi-Tech stack and definitely look forward to your thoughts. Do you plan to do any type of log?
I'll be noting any physical or mental changes during my 6 weeks of running this stack.

I would be very interested in your log Mass Stack Bro.