HI Tech 1-testosterone

cgreid3

Awards
Hi guys , i recently decided to venture out and try 1test by hi tech, i remember the days you were able able to get yhe real 1test right off of the shelves..(yeah im 35) . Has anyone tried specifically Hi tech 1test? If so can you please give some information as to what i am to expect during this run. I plan on running two bottles. What are the visual effects youve noticed and when? Strength and what week did that kick in? Weight gain? Mood (big concern) agression/alpha or euphoria etc? Overall all feel and experience? Any response is greatly appreciated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
prepare to feel real sleepy.
i am assuming that its 1 andro ... @ 330 mgs per day you should be able to gain about 5 lbs in an 8 week run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i suggest you check out iconic formulations Icon One transdermal-some really nice reviews. i personally gained 7lbs of quality muscle on a 8 week run. icon one includes dhea/preg to help ward of possible lethargy/loss of libido that is common running 1-andro....use my code THEBIGT to save 20% at iconic formulations site.

cgreid3

Awards
Thanks guys for the feed back, unfortunately I've already purchased Hi techs version of 1-test so if anyone has any experience w this version or any more feed regarding there experience w 1-test so i have an idea what to expect pls share

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s a good product but you might want
To add a little more 1-andro as most of the gains start at 300mg+. You will also want a 4-andro to keep the lethargy at bay. Check out andro the giant for a property dosed 4-andro and then you can read the study done on 1-andro. Here is an excerpt (remember they used 330mg of 1-andro)

A tried-and-true formula that customers have shown to pile on massive amounts of muscle in just 30 days. A solid formula that is up to 7 times more anabolic than your natural testosterone. This same Super Mandro formula down to every last milligram of every tablet was tested with a group of 17 men over the course of 30 days at West Texas A&M University, in which the average gain was 8.8 lbs of solid lean muscle mass while dropping 4.4 lbs of body fat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the feed back, unfortunately I've already purchased Hi techs version of 1-test so if anyone has any experience w this version or any more feed regarding there experience w 1-test so i have an idea what to expect pls share
next time you have questions about a product it might be a good idea to ask BEFORE purchasing. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree , it was an impulsive buy but once i bought it ...
gotcha!!!

maybe look at dermacrine or alpha four to run with it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Boonfly8 @MFTrainz Did either of you have the Hi Tech version? Not that it should really make a difference on what the brand it is as long as it's legit 1-Andro.

@cgreid3 You can find A LOT of info on this forum on 1-Andro and all the Andros and how to run them, with what kind of dosing, what kind if stacking, what to expect.. Just search around a bit and you should find a lot of info.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
@Boonfly8 @MFTrainz Did either of you have the Hi Tech version? Not that it should really make a difference on what the brand it is as long as it's legit 1-Andro.

@cgreid3 You can find A LOT of info on this forum on 1-Andro and all the Andros and how to run them, with what kind of dosing, what kind if stacking, what to expect.. Just search around a bit and you should find a lot of info.
Yes sir. My 1-andro and Epi was from Hi Tech (1-testosterone I think it’s called) and my 4 was from Supreme.
I’m not positive but I thought @Boonfly8 was running the same 1-andro.

If you got any questions OP I’m still 3 weeks left of a 1,4,Epi andro run. I got a sense of each compound and how they feel, at least initially, as I started them staggered.

Also, you should absolutely run the 1-test at 330. Get another bottle.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
Yessir hi tech 1-andro decanoate, check out my log and my pct log. Both of us haven detailed , recent logs going

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
@jim2509

I did not keep regimented track of weight and bf, but I think I weighted myself pretty close to the end of cycle (like maybe the prior week) and it was prob 10lbs. I also felt leaner as well so definitely decrease in bf. I have a PCT thread going and you can see that I had some quick rebound fat during the first week, but my strength seemed to be holding decent. I'm also done with my 4 week PCT too next week.

Glad my log can provide a vision to others who are prospective to PEDs, and 1-andro is a common entry level hormone lol. I think last time I checked the thread had 3k views lol

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@jim2509

I did not keep regimented track of weight and bf, but I think I weighted myself pretty close to the end of cycle (like maybe the prior week) and it was prob 10lbs. I also felt leaner as well so definitely decrease in bf. I have a PCT thread going and you can see that I had some quick rebound fat during the first week, but my strength seemed to be holding decent. I'm also done with my 4 week PCT too next week.

Glad my log can provide a vision to others who are prospective to PEDs, and 1-andro is a common entry level hormone lol. I think last time I checked the thread had 3k views lol
10lbs.....nice work. Thanks for answering my question.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
Like @xR1pp3Rx mentioned, you're going to need about 330mg a day, so you're going to need to get about 3 bottles for a 6 week cycle.

Hi-Tech 1-Test is legit. It's 1DHEA, so it's two steps away from a conversion to DHB (1-testosterone).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like @xR1pp3Rx mentioned, you're going to need about 330mg a day, so you're going to need to get about 3 bottles for a 6 week cycle.

Hi-Tech 1-Test is legit. It's 1DHEA, so it's two steps away from a conversion to DHB (1-testosterone).
on that 330 mg how much get convert to 1 test you think 100 mg? Same with there 4-AD how his the converstion rate? I know high tech use a special delivery.... what do you guy think?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
on that 330 mg how much get convert to 1 test you think 100 mg? Same with there 4-AD how his the converstion rate? I know high tech use a special delivery.... what do you guy think?
We have no idea about the conversion rate %. But, 1-andro has been shown in a study to add muscle mass at that dosage.

But you also have to look at the liver, kidney, and cardiovascular problems associated with it: