Unanswered Hi guys, Im back

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to say hello again...Im back. My training has changed dramatically. I've been training for Triathlon competitions beginning next summer. I have a new phone and have lost all of my contacts, DC, Adam, etc. So pm me.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet. Looking forward to hearing about the training, though these stories will be quite different!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Looking forward to hearing about the training, though these stories will be quite different!
So I started 6 months ago at like 340lbs. I had high BP and my body hurt all the time. I achieved all the strength goals I wanted and at 45 years old, I wanted to live a little longer. At first, I couldnt run around the block. Now, Im at 235 to 240 and running between 6 to 10 miles a day. I keep track with a phone app called runtastic and so far in September Ive logged 137 miles. Im still not running fast...at all...I have too much body weight to move. Also, every other day, I train twice a day with either biking or swimming. The best news is..my BP is around 100/60 without meds and my resting heart rate is in the 40s. Also, supplement sales are back on with great prices and quality...PM for details.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wanted to say hello again...Im back. My training has changed dramatically. I've been training for Triathlon competitions beginning next summer. I have a new phone and have lost all of my contacts, DC, Adam, etc. So pm me.
Glad to see you doing okay!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been wondering where you wandered off to. You sell supplements? Had no idea. Definitely interested.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a cycle log going brothers...with pics..check it out. Thanks for the support.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome brother. I got nothing but respect for endurance athletes. Makes bodybuilding look like a tropical sex vacation.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back brother.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear Swim. You always have some crazy training sh!t to talk about. ..but did I read that right....you went from 340 to 235 in 6 months?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Posted pics on my new cycle blog..check it out.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer