Hi! Can I run Hexadrone and Mechabol together for 5 weeks? Thanks

Absurd86

Absurd86

Awards
Or can I run 5 weeks Hexadrone and after this, 5 weeks Mecha?

Thank you and greetings from Germany

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Based on everything I've heard, Hexa is really weak, so it might not add anything on top of Mecha. Hexa is not methylated, so if it doesn't screw up your lipid profile or other health markers, then I guess you could run them back to back. But it would be best to verify via blood test. I wouldn't want to jump to a 5 week Mecha run being already in unhealthy state.

If you haven't already purchased the Hexa, then I wouldn't buy it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you, yes.

But hexadrone solo won't do much. Your better off running then at the same time and stretch it to 6-8weeks total.

Hexadrone weeks 1-8
Mecha weeks 3-8
Maybe some 4 Andro or dermacrine the whole 8 weeks too.

Clomid or nolva for pct.

Absurd86

Absurd86

Awards
Can you, yes.

But hexadrone solo won't do much. Your better off running then at the same time and stretch it to 6-8weeks total.

Hexadrone weeks 1-8
Mecha weeks 3-8
Maybe some 4 Andro or dermacrine the whole 8 weeks too.

Clomid or nolva for pct.
Sounds great. Thank you. Both for 8 weeks, and at the 3 week I m stacking Mecha to it. And the dosage? Thats the first time I m using these 2 products. Sorry for my bad English 😅
Tamoxifen and Tudca for PCT and Liver.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally I would just run the mecha with with a test base and save the hexadrone as a stacker for another cycle. Hexadrone is kind of similar to mecha but much weaker. I'd probably save it as a stacker with a more wet methylated compound for a future cycle. I just don't see a big benefit from stacking these two. And mecha will do just fine on it's own. Just my opinion though.

Absurd86

Absurd86

Awards
Personally I would just run the mecha with with a test base and save the hexadrone as a stacker for another cycle. Hexadrone is kind of similar to mecha but much weaker. I'd probably save it as a stacker with a more wet methylated compound for a future cycle. I just don't see a big benefit from stacking these two. And mecha will do just fine on it's own. Just my opinion though.
Thank you. But are there any side effects If I stack them?
Are 75mg of Mecha enough?
The only roids I ever tested re Epistane (works great) and 11 Andro (pro Hormone). But 11 Andro sucks in my Opinion.
Thank you for your help.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only roids I ever tested re Epistane (works great) and 11 Andro (pro Hormone). But 11 Andro sucks in my Opinion.
Thank you for your help.
75 - 100 mg is typical for Mecha. Some go to 125 mg.

Btw, what dose did you run the 11 Andro?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for your help.
There is always a chance for side effects. 75mgs is effective for mecha but you might find you want to bump it to 100 - 150mgs.

If you're concerned about side effects I would just run the mecha solo starting at 75mgs and then upping it as desired to 100, 125.. and maybe 150. That would be a better cycle in my opinion. If you run it with hexadrone you might not be able to run it that high because the combo of the 2 might bring your BP too high (mecha and hexadrone can do that in my experience).

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
I would suggest blood-work 1st before taking more drugs and AI's to see if PCT is even needed.
Way over-used in the PH world. People recover fine from 8-week minor runs like that.

People on hardcore steroid forums are starting to see this and are using much more.
Your blood-work will tell you what is needed or not needed.

Absurd86

Absurd86

Awards
There is always a chance for side effects. 75mgs is effective for mecha but you might find you want to bump it to 100 - 150mgs.

If you're concerned about side effects I would just run the mecha solo starting at 75mgs and then upping it as desired to 100, 125.. and maybe 150. That would be a better cycle in my opinion. If you run it with hexadrone you might not be able to run it that high because the combo of the 2 might bring your BP too high (mecha and hexadrone can do that in my experience).
OK, thank you. So maybe it's better If I run 5weeks Mecha and after this 4-5 weeks Hexa.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK, thank you. So maybe it's better If I run 5weeks Mecha and after this 4-5 weeks Hexa.
No, that's not a good plan. You always want to finish strong and either keep the same dose/gear or go up in dose/stronger gear. With the Hexa after Mecha, you'd be just suppressing your hormones and delaying recovery, while probably losing gains. If you want to run them back to back, start with the Hexa.

Absurd86

Absurd86

Awards
No, that's not a good plan. You always want to finish strong and either keep the same dose/gear or go up in dose/stronger gear. With the Hexa after Mecha, you'd be just suppressing your hormones and delaying recovery, while probably losing gains. If you want to run them back to back, start with the Hexa.
OK, thank you for your help. So I will start with Hexa.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK, thank you for your help. So I will start with Hexa.
I would do what KvanH said if you go that route. The alternative (and better option in my opinion) would be running your cycle of mecha now and then running a separate cycle of hexadrone at a later date stacked with something like msten, DMZ, M1A, etc. I personally think that would be the best option but just my opinion.

Absurd86

Absurd86

Awards
I would do what KvanH said if you go that route. The alternative (and better option in my opinion) would be running your cycle of mecha now and then running a separate cycle of hexadrone at a later date stacked with something like msten, DMZ, M1A, etc. I personally think that would be the best option but just my opinion.
OK, so I will start next monday with Mecha.
Thank you brother.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MY two cents on Hexadrone.

It's a non-toxic drying agent from when I've used it twice from two brands. Mechabol is pretty good on it's own just with a test base.. I'd save, use the Hexadrone with a 'wet-gainer' personally that is probably a stronger methyl compound.

But as noted, if you have not bought the Hexadrone (6-chloro-test) I'd just skip it. Money better spent on 1-andro 4-andro (andro meaning DHEA of course these days), or other things folks suggested. Hexadrone marketing like it was Epistane 2.0, not so much IMHO. If you already have the hexadrone, save it for wet gainers...

Maybe transdermally hex would be better? Apex new product, lol?

Absurd86

Absurd86

Awards
MY two cents on Hexadrone.

It's a non-toxic drying agent from when I've used it twice from two brands. Mechabol is pretty good on it's own just with a test base.. I'd save, use the Hexadrone with a 'wet-gainer' personally that is probably a stronger methyl compound.

But as noted, if you have not bought the Hexadrone (6-chloro-test) I'd just skip it. Money better spent on 1-andro 4-andro (andro meaning DHEA of course these days), or other things folks suggested. Hexadrone marketing like it was Epistane 2.0, not so much IMHO. If you already have the hexadrone, save it for wet gainers...

Maybe transdermally hex would be better? Apex new product, lol?
I've bought it already. 2 cans from brawn nutrition, with 2 cans Mecha from Brawn.
nutrition. My goal was some more mass and strenght.