HGH

J

Jimic

Awards
Should I try HGH at 55, I have done weight training on and off most of my life never used any thing other than protein and creatine.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I believe that you should share more details like why do u want add GH, are you training now and for how long you have need rewinding recently, are planning to keep training ??

Maybe some bloodwork if u have it as they tell almost everything’s out problems we have

Do you have cancer cases Your family history?

That’s wat I have it mind now

This way people we be able to help you

J

Jimic

Awards
I believe that you should share more details like why do u want add GH, are you training now and for how long you have need rewinding recently, are planning to keep training ??

Maybe some bloodwork if u have it as they tell almost everything’s out problems we have

Do you have cancer cases Your family history?

That’s wat I have it mind now

This way people we be able to help you
I just want to achieve a level of fitness that will keep me healthy.
Yes there is cancer in my family renal,
So many older guys seem to be supplementing with testosterone,

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would probably get test first and see how that treat you, HGH could be great if you get it from a Dr with his supervision but it’s also very expensive.

J

Jimic

Awards
I would probably get test first and see how that treat you, HGH could be great if you get it from a Dr with his supervision but it’s also very expensive.
Thanks for the advice buddy I will do a run on test first from my limited research it seems Deca might be a good starter any suggestions.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice buddy I will do a run on test first from my limited research it seems Deca might be a good starter any suggestions.
Go through a Dr, it helps and gives a piece of mind. When you got your dose right you can add in other anabolics. My dad (60) cruise on trt and add Deca here and there, he’s the strongest guy around.

Good luck

J

Jimic

Awards
Go through a Dr, it helps and gives a piece of mind. When you got your dose right you can add in other anabolics. My dad (60) cruise on trt and add Deca here and there, he’s the strongest guy around.

Good luck
My Dr did my blood and said I am good For my age that was pretty much end of story.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My Dr did my blood and said I am good For my age that was pretty much end of story.
Find another Dr, some Dr’s are more willing to put you on TRT than others. Do some research, you want one that’s best for you

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Test don’t guess
I would suggest Rhein 24 hour gh urine test as gold standard.