rdrr
Member
Im very much unhappy with my bone structure(foot, ankle, hand, calf size.) I'm considering starting HGH at age 23. I've also been lifting since I was about 20 and notice a loss of motivation, general drive etc. My test levels were taken recently and came back low(383), but were 700 when I was 19.
My doctor said it varies and said he thought I was fine and would not even retest me. I disagree, as I notice all the signs of low t, not to mention my levels were shown to be in the low range. I am also young, not obese, and have a fairly good diet. I should note they were taken in the morning when they are high as well. Although, I'd like to start test, I'm more interested in HGH. I was thinking about a 6 to 8 month cycle. I was prescribed adderall for a good majority of my life and I'm aware that this pushes back maturation. I believe my growth plates could possibly still be open.
I was wondering what you all thought of this logic and situation. I have many questions, but most of them are against forum rules.
Thanks
My doctor said it varies and said he thought I was fine and would not even retest me. I disagree, as I notice all the signs of low t, not to mention my levels were shown to be in the low range. I am also young, not obese, and have a fairly good diet. I should note they were taken in the morning when they are high as well. Although, I'd like to start test, I'm more interested in HGH. I was thinking about a 6 to 8 month cycle. I was prescribed adderall for a good majority of my life and I'm aware that this pushes back maturation. I believe my growth plates could possibly still be open.
I was wondering what you all thought of this logic and situation. I have many questions, but most of them are against forum rules.
Thanks