Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone know of any good books articles of any info on a step by step guide for HGH ? Ay 63 years old just looking for a little help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought this book and I'm on page 50 of 300, very interesting !

HGH.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought hgh shortened your lifespan
I am only a short way through the book, but the theory of it so far is a small daily dose will increase you life span and quality of life, it is very interesting.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought hgh shortened your lifespan
It will when used in supra levels just like steroids will/can shorten your lifespan. But hgh used as it’s supposed to for health benefits (1 to 1.5 units a day usually) obviously won’t shorten your lifespan as it simply puts you back to healthiest levels.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will when used in supra levels just like steroids will/can shorten your lifespan. But hgh used as it’s supposed to for health benefits (1 to 1.5 units a day usually) obviously won’t shorten your lifespan as it simply puts you back to healthiest levels.
This is what I have been learning !!

clara_jenkins

Awards
Anyone know of any good books articles of any info on a step by step guide for HGH ? Ay 63 years old just looking for a little help.
Hello! First, many thanks from me for recommending books and articles. I will definitely check out the resources, as I am also interested in this topic.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought this book and I'm on page 50 of 300, very interesting !

View attachment 210949
Rocket I know you posted this a couple of months ago, but did you find this book very informational and helpful?
I’m doing some research on combining HGH, MK 677 and possibly some peptides along with my TRT. Once I get everything dialed in, I’m planning on possibly doing a log, with periodic blood work, with this research and probably an AAS cycle once a year. My goal is to show at 57 years old there’s a healthy way, with the proper compounds, training, and supplements to not only reach my fitness goals, but health goals as well.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rocket I know you posted this a couple of months ago, but did you find this book very informational and helpful?
I’m doing some research on combining HGH, MK 677 and possibly some peptides along with my TRT. Once I get everything dialed in, I’m planning on possibly doing a log, with periodic blood work, with this research and probably an AAS cycle once a year. My goal is to show at 57 years old there’s a healthy way, with the proper compounds, training, and supplements to not only reach my fitness goals, but health goals as well.
sounds like you'd be getting supernatural GH levels from stacking HGH and 677. I'm not sure if id consider that a "healthy" approach. if you have pharma HGH shouldn't you just do that at 1-2 units a day?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, but actually keeping HGH 2-3 IU on Mon, Wed, Fri, and MK at 12.5 on Tue and Thu, with blood work to see the effects on IGF1 and save money. It’s all about the research on what’s effective while staying healthy, and making adjustments if necessary. I’ve actually enjoyed MK and HGH at different times keeping my health markers around that of a healthy 18-20 year old. Just trying to see if it’s maintainable. A lot depends on diet, training and healthy supplements. If anything effects health negatively or even how I feel, it would be time to make adjustments. Everything that I would use I have researched and know how I responded without side effects.
I really do appreciate other people’s point of view or advice, because that’s why I thought about a log for feedback and other’s experiences.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@gphagan1, Yes I did find the book very informative!!