HGH solely for skin?

keepyourmass

Awards
Hey there,

I have recently retired from bodybuilding and for some reason my skin is getting worse.
I read about HGH and its benefits for skin care.
Anyone experience in taking low doses just for its subtle antiaging effects?
total noob in this area, would love some wisdom.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real hgh seems pretty expensive to be taking purely for skin. Unless you have a source, you’d probably be spending over 200/month. IMO, it is more cost effective to buy some mk-677 and run that instead. Some of our board sponsors were having deals where you could spend less than $30/month running it at 15mg/day. If all you want are skin sides (and help with sleep too), I’d suggest that or other peptides if you don’t mind the pinning.
But if hgh is within your budget and easy to get your hands on, there’s nothing wrong with that. Many people have reported great skin/sleep on 2ul/day

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real hgh seems pretty expensive to be taking purely for skin. Unless you have a source, you’d probably be spending over 200/month. IMO, it is more cost effective to buy some mk-677 and run that instead. Some of our board sponsors were having deals where you could spend less than $30/month running it at 15mg/day. If all you want are skin sides (and help with sleep too), I’d suggest that or other peptides if you don’t mind the pinning.
But if hgh is within your budget and easy to get your hands on, there’s nothing wrong with that. Many people have reported great skin/sleep on 2ul/day
Hey, where could I get the ones for $30 a month? I will buy in bulk right now if international shipping is an option! :)

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Board sponsor: Sarmlabz was having a 50% off sale for New Years. Drops a 30mg/day supply to 40. If you can’t get that, I saw a 35% off which was the price I was quoting

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Board sponsor: Sarmlabz was having a 50% off sale for New Years. Drops a 30mg/day supply to 40. If you can’t get that, I saw a 35% off which was the price I was quoting
Hey can you get me 35% off