Hgh question

Dm1988

Awards
Do you guys think 5ius of seros Hgh for 15 weeks is enough to stimulate some decent gains ? Going to be pairing it with test and deca will test fasted glucose every day to keep that in check thanks guys

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So all the gurus I've heard speak on hgh have its not strictly speaking anabolic, especially compared to test and deca, but its main benefit is in stimulating satellite cells becoming new muscle cells. This is the main reason its best used over a long period. Of course its good for tendon and ligament health and fat burning also

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys think 5ius of seros Hgh for 15 weeks is enough to stimulate some decent gains ? Going to be pairing it with test and deca will test fasted glucose every day to keep that in check thanks guys
I would start it lower and up the dose slowly. You’d be able to run it longer and avoid sides that might come along with just starting at 5ius a day. Unless you’re experienced with it enough and you know how 5ius will treat you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it's pharma I'd say start at 2, if it's not pharma then 5 might be a good start. Gh is like icwing on the cake. Do not expect some miraculous change, just slow steady improvements.