HGH or GHRP6/GHRP2/Ipam to help with Joint Pain?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Since HGH can help rebuild connective tissue it would make sense that a GHRP could also aid in the same? Would an anti-aging dose of a GHRP help to eliminate sore joints?

From what I have read about Peps it seems Ipam offers the greatest benefits of the three I have listed with the fewest undesireable side effects. What would be an effective does of Ipam if the goal is not maximum muscular gains and purely from an anti-aging persepctive?

Thanks

xhrr

Awards
From what I have found out through a lot of research as I am looking to start a cycle for the joint healing properties as well is 300 mcg a day of GHRP/Ipam whichever you prefer. Split it up in 3 doses a day and take the doses fasted. Honestly at 100mcg a dose you really don't run the risk of cortisol/prolactin increases which is what I am assuming you were referring to for side effects. Higher doses yes but at the dose you or I will be running it isn't really a concern.

raveya

Awards
From what I have found out through a lot of research as I am looking to start a cycle for the joint healing properties as well is 300 mcg a day of GHRP/Ipam whichever you prefer. Split it up in 3 doses a day and take the doses fasted. Honestly at 100mcg a dose you really don't run the risk of cortisol/prolactin increases which is what I am assuming you were referring to for side effects. Higher doses yes but at the dose you or I will be running it isn't really a concern.
yeah thats correct. I did higher dosages and prolactin was increased... could see that @ my nipples for longer time..

Just take high Vit B6 200MG and it will work even @ higher dosages without any problem.

xhrr

Awards
yeah thats correct. I did higher dosages and prolactin was increased... could see that @ my nipples for longer time..

Just take high Vit B6 200MG and it will work even @ higher dosages without any problem.
GHRP 6 or 2?

raveya

Awards
Used ghrp 6 for mass phase cuz much hunger with it. Now I'm on 2 and its really nice but with high dosages keep prolactin in mind!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

I read with IPAM that the protactin is not really and issue as with some of the others (GHRP2 being the worse IIRC). Dr. Chrisler, for anti-aging properties, suggest only one dose at night before bed. However I'm not sure if this is optimal for joint relief?

It does seem that most are dosing 3x per day in conjunction with a GHRH but I'm just looking for joint relief and anti aging benefits not the benefits that some are after with these medications.

xhrr

Awards
Used ghrp 6 for mass phase cuz much hunger with it. Now I'm on 2 and its really nice but with high dosages keep prolactin in mind!
Do you use these solo or with something else such as GHRH? What benefits do you notice from then?

Not to hijack but to answer OP I would think 300mcg spread out in 3 injections daily of just a GHRP would be optimal for joint relief and repair. At least that is what I came across that the CJC or GHRH may add additional benefits no doubt it certainly isn't necessary for what you seem to be looking for. I am looking into the same thing actually so hopefully you aren't mad I'm using your thread as a place to gain some insight. I'm thinking I'll run GHRP at 300mcg daily for the first month of two to get my feet wet and then possibly add GHRH to the stack depending on results. Hoping it will put my knee tendonitis permanently behind me after a 6 month cycle.

raveya

Awards
I use GHRP 2 and Mod GRF 1-29, got higher prolactin but no Problem with Vitamin b 6.

I noticed anti Age in Face After 2-3 months of use. Just overall looking is better and fresher. Keep in mind to eat no **** like fast food etc

Using it 3 times a day. Muscle recovery seems better and overall more pump. Slightly increased BF due to little more hunger due to ghrp 2.

If you want to diet I would not recommend ghrp 6 - I had extreme problems with hunger that ****ed me hard.

xhrr

Awards
Thanks for the input. I eat paleo so my diet is very clean but I am looking to bulk up as well while healing my knee so maybe GHRP 6 would be of some benefit but I will end up probably opting for 2 or IPAM. Is IPAM dosed the same as GHRP 6/2?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
It seems most people does IPAM the same but from what I have read its more effective.

raveya

Awards
I tried ipam very first too but did not note any pos negative so I'm sorry with this

xhrr

Awards
It seems most people does IPAM the same but from what I have read its more effective.
Could be but I doubt it will make a noticeable difference to justify the price hike. Since you aren't using GHRH and are keeping doses on the lower end I would get GHRP 2 unless you want the hunger of 6 as prolactin and cortisol at the doses you will use aren't going to pose an issue.