Hgh / mk 677 and gyno

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
I heard that growth horomone can make gyno worse even when prolactin and estrogen are under control. Is there any truth to this?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can’t say much for hgh but mk tends to make mine flare. Sometimes inhibit p is enough, sometimes gotta low dose prami occasionally.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t say much for hgh but mk tends to make mine flare. Sometimes inhibit p is enough, sometimes gotta low dose prami occasionally.
As long as you keep them under control it shouldn’t make them worse but you never know. Mk always has me sensitive. Either virtus or inhibit p always helps but I’m not gyno prone either.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As long as you keep them under control it shouldn’t make them worse but you never know. Mk always has me sensitive. Either virtus or inhibit p always helps but I’m not gyno prone either.
This

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MK also gave me Gyno flare up in a hurry. Nothing else ever has.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
can you describe the flare up and what did you do to treat it
Yeah it was weird. 2-3 weeks they were puffy and sore and could already feel a knot forming. I discontinued the MK and ordered 3 bottles of raloxifine for amino asylum. Also upped my inhibit p dose. I still have 2 partly used bottles of the mk just sitting here.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I heard that growth horomone can make gyno worse even when prolactin and estrogen are under control. Is there any truth to this?
There has been shown to be a correlation between IGF-1 levels and gyno, often seen in male puberty, irrespective of sex hormone levels.

I imagine the majority of people coping these symptoms, either got some varying amount of gyno during puberty and most often present between the ages of 21-30.