HGH indefinitely?

blasteryui

Awards
In regards to running hgh, after blasting on a cycle is it safe to run HGH indefinitely at 1iu per day? A friend on here suggested run HGH for 3 months on a blast and then 3 months ipramoelin, rinse and repeat.. what do you guys think?

Also in regards to hgh, with ipamorelin + CJc we take Saturdays and Sundays off usually to let the gland rest.. what about when taking HGH, do we still take two days off a week?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check ur blood sugars. Can lead to insulin resistance

blasteryui

Awards
Check ur blood sugars. Can lead to insulin resistance
I haven't been running hgh that long..I'm just asking if it can be run at 1iu a day indefinitely.. or for how long can it ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I'm not mistaken, gh will get prescribed as part of a hrt protocol at 1-2 iu per day year round, it's the 5-6+ range where you risk insulin resistance. This is pharma gh and also depending on the filler that the brand uses it can make a difference. Some brands use sucrose as a filler, I believe that makes a difference in how your blood sugar is effected.

All gh is not created equal, even the pharmacy stuff has different fillers depending on the brand

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Taking some berberine daily can help if you notice your blood glucose starts running high