Hgh+igf+insulin cycle

bw31

Awards
Hey everyone it's been a while since I've posted. In recently competed in my first bodybuilding show and loved it. I was about 215 on stage. I've since blew back to 250. I've decided to stick with bodybuilding instead of strongman or powerlifting. With this in mind I have gotten a coach who is helping me with my diet, supplementation, training, and steroid use. I have seen a lot more steroid/hgh/peptide use in the last few years and wanted to hear some ideas and critique on timing of how I should dose the following protocol:Weeks 1-4, 9-12, 17-20, 25-28:6-10iu growth80mcg igf16iu slinWeeks 5-8, 13-16, 21-24:6-10iu growth

JRex

JRex

Awards
It all depends on whether your bulking up adding size or getting as lean as possible while keeping or even gaining current muscle mass. Depending on which one your doing you would adjust your AAS stack used and amounts and amount of insulin used also.

This is my lean bulk routine:
1000mg primobolan/16 weeks
600mg Masteron E/16 weeks
600mg Test C/16 weeks
40mg/ed TBol/6 weeks
1.25mg femera/day

Wake
CJC1295 no DAC 200mcg / Ipam 200mcg

30 minutes later
5iu GH

Pre workout drink: MP Assault and Hemnavol

15 minutes later
- pre workout right before lifting, 100mcg IGF-DES Bi-Lat in first body part trained
-Train body part 45 minutes
-consume 14gms gatoraid / 24gms pepto pro

100mcg IGF-DES Bi-Lat in second body part trained
-Train body part 45 minutes
-consume 14gms gatoraid / 24gms pepto pro

-Train 3rd body part(minor) 30 minutes.

Post Workout
- 15 min Post workout 200mcg MGF Bi-Lat in body part 1 trained and 200mcg MGF Bi-Lat in body part 2 trained, that were injected with IGF-DES.
- 20 min Post workout, 5IU Humalog subQ
- consume 44gms gatoraid / 24gms pepto pro immediatley after insulin
- eat 4 eggs with toast 15 minutes after insulin
- consume 100gm protizyme / 75 instant oatmeal powder in 2 cups skim milk, 1 hour after insulin.
- 3 hours after insulin, 80-100mcg IGF-LR3 Bi-Lat IM in 3rd body part trained.
- eat chicken breasts or steak with baked potato
-Eat clean rest of day.

bw31

Awards
My goal is to bulk up as much as possible. I am hoping to add as much size as possible.
not sure if I read and host or not, but you're doing 300igf a day???

JRex

JRex

Awards
My goal is to bulk up as much as possible. I am hoping to add as much size as possible.
not sure if I read and host or not, but you're doing 300igf a day???
That was my last run. I really like IGF-DES better than the IGF-1R3, its only active about 45-60 minutes. So I spike my IGF levels just before and during workout with DES. I am not using LR3 at all now and using Peg MGF post workout, then humalog.

The body releases about 15,000mg IGF everyday thru natural processes. Taking IGF now is not going to make you huge now, buts its setting the stage for latter when those new cells created thru MGF/IGF mature and start growing. Thats when you'll see the real difference. Probably 6 months or so. Short term IGF gives you great pumps, hardness, leans you down via glucose disposal shuttler into muslces and makes you thicker.

So to bulk up I would run a pretty good dose of test and deca with dbol kicker and superdrol tail along with insulin upon wakening in the morning with alot of calories and post workout.

I notice after so many days of straight insulin use, I stop putting on straight muscle and start storing more body fat. so I usually rotate insulin use 7 days on, 7 days off. The days you dont use insulin, you could use IGF-1LR3. The combinations are limitless.

bw31

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I plan on running a 15 week cycle of 1500mg test and 750deca. With a dbol kick and an Anadrol and halotestin finish.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I plan on running a 15 week cycle of 1500mg test and 750deca. With a dbol kick and an Anadrol and halotestin finish.
You should get some tremendous strength and size from that. How much insulin are you going to use with it

bw31

Awards
You should get some tremendous strength and size from that. How much insulin are you going to use with it
I have been advised to use 16iu slin post workout. Sounds like a bit much to me, but the guy who's doing my diet/prep/supplementation is a straight freak. 5'6" almost 300lbs with abs. He's friends with Cutler and some other big name guys. They really know what they are doing, but it still scares me a bit.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I have been advised to use 16iu slin post workout. Sounds like a bit much to me, but the guy who's doing my diet/prep/supplementation is a straight freak. 5'6" almost 300lbs with abs. He's friends with Cutler and some other big name guys. They really know what they are doing, but it still scares me a bit.
I use to do 15-20iu's post workout, when I weighed 320, but you have to work up to it. Dont just take 16iu your first time. I would start with 5iu and see how it goes, then start working the dose up. At 15iu, thats a lot of calories to get into you, its almost a full time job in itself.

what are you using humalog? novalog?