Unanswered HGH frag 176-191

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So does anyone have any experience with this compound? Going to add it to my cut. Was going to do 200-250mcg 30 minutes before fasted cardio, eat my first meal, digest then another shot on an empty stomach before my second meal. I hear that’s the way to do it but I’ve heard people just doing it pre workout, I’ve heard of morning and before bed splits, I’ve heard a full stomach doesn’t matter, etc.
What are your experiences and protocols?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanna say I remember GREG doucette having a video on it or maybe Stan efferding. Can’t remember but I do remember it interested me when I heard them talk about it.

Sorry that wasn’t much help

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’ve watched Greg’s video. He has some good ones but I’d rather hear about regular builders experiences on it. I ate earlier and haven’t done my cardio or lifting yet but was wondering if I should let everything digest and pin it or wait to do it before cardio tomorrow morning.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started it a couppe weeks ago. Doing 250mcg twice a day- first thing before am like 45 minutes before the gym and then right before bed. Too early to tel but def makes me sweat.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen on few places that they recomend it using it before bed.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read mixed reviews about it. Also had an idea to throw it towards the end of my next recomp cycle. Gred Doucette says it is fantastic.
But i also read that it doesnt do anything and that there is no proof that it works as labeled.

But personally, to me it seems as if mk677 would be a better thing (if supposed hunger doesnt throw off your diet) or even a lower dose of hGH if you can afford it. You would get other benefits instead of just fat loss, with hGH being a better choice if fat loss is the goal.

Honestly i am leaning towards the latter two instead of frag. Already have mk.

edit: just realized you already bought frag. Nevermind, disregard what i have written.

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just started it a couppe weeks ago. Doing 250mcg twice a day- first thing before am like 45 minutes before the gym and then right before bed. Too early to tel but def makes me sweat.
I’ve already eaten but I slept for a while haha. Think there’d be any use in me doing in now before I hit the gym or should I wait to do it tomorrow?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve already eaten but I slept for a while haha. Think there’d be any use in me doing in now before I hit the gym or should I wait to do it tomorrow?
I think the key is just dont eat for a while before and after you take it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
DK0313 Anabolics 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0
Anabolics 15