HGH Frag 176-191 good or bad?

Kolorado

Awards
Been wondering if this peptide is worth the hype. Anything that promotes fat loss I’m skeptical on, just wanted y’all’s opinion/ intake on it. If you have taken it and so forth. Thanks guys

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been wondering if this peptide is worth the hype. Anything that promotes fat loss I’m skeptical on, just wanted y’all’s opinion/ intake on it. If you have taken it and so forth. Thanks guys
From what I've heard, it's decent for some fat loss, but not the most ideal peptide.

Dosing GHRP and modGRF (CJC no DAC) a few times a day will yield an overall better experience than HGH FRAG. Seen bloods of a GHRP/modGRF combo, and the GH pulse your body puts out is huge. Do that a few times a day and you will get fat loss similar to taking GH.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I've heard, it's decent for some fat loss, but not the most ideal peptide.

Dosing GHRP and modGRF (CJC no DAC) a few times a day will yield an overall better experience than HGH FRAG. Seen bloods of a GHRP/modGRF combo, and the GH pulse your body puts out is huge. Do that a few times a day and you will get fat loss similar to taking GH.
agree with this

would add that tesamorelin is very effective for fat loss (on a par with gh in my experience)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you combining tesamorelin with anything or solo? Taking with a modGRF?

Kolorado

Awards

Right now I’m just running BPC/GHRP2 and HGH Frag. The hunger on GHRP 2 is intense

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right now I’m just running BPC/GHRP2 and HGH Frag. The hunger on GHRP 2 is intense
Really consider adding modGRF to the mix. The GH pulse is significantly greater than GHRP2 alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
DK0313 Anabolics 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0
Anabolics 15