Unanswered HGH Expensive?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was wanting to try HGH, but I heard it would take at least 6 months to reap the benefits. What appealed to me, if it's true, is the light side effects and the long-term benefits that will last a very long time. Is this all true? A kit of 10 vials would only last 20 days to a month I think and the kit from my supplier is 155.00. Is it worth it in long run? Anyone get many benefits from this stuff?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There are many benefits to gh. It is great for fat loss, healing, sleep, skin, etc. But the real magic comes with the increase of igf-1 and the creation of new muscle cells. You can start to see some of these new cells starting to form around 3ius, but much more so at higher doses. At 3ius/day, a kit would last you a month. I run it 5 days a week, which makes it last longer (method recommended by Dave Palumbo). If you are after the other benefits, you can run it at a lower dose. The whole 6 month thing is actually the time it takes for the new cells to develop. So you don't need to run it for 6 months, but you might not see the benefits until 6 months down the road. You can run mk-677 if gh is too expensive. Most consider it comparable to about 2-3.5 ius.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My main reason for using it was fat loss and regeneration of muscle damage and minor injuries if they occur.

One kit is 100iu. I have money to buy a few, though not too many. How many kits do you recommend if I ran them 5 days a week?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am patient and can wait several months down the road. It sounds great for the long term benefits.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My main reason for using it was fat loss and regeneration of muscle damage and minor injuries if they occur.

One kit is 100iu. I have money to buy a few, though not too many. How many kits do you recommend if I ran them 5 days a week?
If you're like me, once you run it you won't want to be without it LOL. Assuming the stuff you're getting is good quality and legit, it's really about how much you can afford. Although technically you might feel differently after having tried it.
I originally started running GH due to a shoulder injury that kept me from bench pressing for about a year-and-a-half. It fixed it within a month. Before I started running GH, I was injured almost weekly. They were usually not terrible injuries, but little nagging ones that would keep me out for a day or two here and there. I find that even 1 iu is enough to keep the injuries away. I still get injured from time to time, but the healing process has so much quicker.
As far as fat loss, from what I've read you will see more benefit if you do more frequent dosing. So if you're going to run 3iu, you can run 1iu three times a day or even a half iu six times a day. your body naturally releases several small pulses throughout the day (similar to this method). I'm not sure if this protocol would give you less overall igf-1, and in turn, new cell formation.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
There are many benefits to gh. It is great for fat loss, healing, sleep, skin, etc. But the real magic comes with the increase of igf-1 and the creation of new muscle cells. You can start to see some of these new cells starting to form around 3ius, but much more so at higher doses. At 3ius/day, a kit would last you a month. I run it 5 days a week, which makes it last longer (method recommended by Dave Palumbo). If you are after the other benefits, you can run it at a lower dose. The whole 6 month thing is actually the time it takes for the new cells to develop. So you don't need to run it for 6 months, but you might not see the benefits until 6 months down the road. You can run mk-677 if gh is too expensive. Most consider it comparable to about 2-3.5 ius.
I have run about 10 hgh cycles. I usually only cycle it for 6-8 months, so NO it doesn’t take that long to reap the benefits. More like 6-8 weeks. Honestly I NEVER experienced better sleep because my hands were so numb, almost painful from the CTS. Also I never noticed healing properties or better skin. The most impressive aspect was that you are literally able to eat 1000 to 1500 cals over maintenance and STILL HAVE ABS! I have used both pharma and UGL. For the money I prefer meditropes or BLACK TOPS. There dosed at 15iu per vial so 150iu per kit at about $150-$180. So at 3iu a day one kit will last 50 days. So three kits is a good start.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have this issue where the muscle under armpit, the teres I think, keeps getting strained after I do high volume pull ups. I'm doing like 4-5 days of pull ups a week alongside my other major lifts and I don't want to stop doing them or decreasing the volume as I love the exercise and the strength and mass gains for upper back and arms. Iiu to help with healing sounds like good value for the kit. I may do 3iu split throughout day.

Over maintenance calories while still having abs! Dang! I could use something like that for the next bulk I do which will be trestolone ace.

I think I will get one and if it goes well I will buy a couple more. Thanks!

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another question on fat loss! I've only taken T3 and albuterol at moderate doses and haven't taken clen yet out of a little fear of ventricles getting larger.

How does HGH compare to albuterol and clen in terms of fat loss? Or just Albuterol and T3 together? Clen I hear is far more potent than albuterol. The results with albuterol and t3 were meh! I maybe lost 1 lb of fat in a week.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another question on fat loss! I've only taken T3 and albuterol at moderate doses and haven't taken clen yet out of a little fear of ventricles getting larger.

How does HGH compare to albuterol and clen in terms of fat loss? Or just Albuterol and T3 together? Clen I hear is far more potent than albuterol. The results with albuterol and t3 were meh! I maybe lost 1 lb of fat in a week.
I've tried clen, but couldn't take how it made me feel, so I cut it short. I haven't tried t3 yet. Albuterol is definitely weaker than clen from the little bit I used. Gh isn't anything crazy, but it will help you lose fat. I wouldn't expect clen or t3 like results though. As mentioned above, you can eat well over maintenance and have a very hard time gaining fat.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay. Sounds excellent to stack with bulking compound. I also heard it makes AAS more effective when used with HGH. I'm gonna get a kit. And then go from there. Thanks

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay. Sounds excellent to stack with bulking compound. I also heard it makes AAS more effective when used with HGH. I'm gonna get a kit. And then go from there. Thanks
Good luck buddy. Enjoy!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One more thing, make sure you watch a video on how to reconstitute the gh so you don't damage it.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have this issue where the muscle under armpit, the teres I think, keeps getting strained after I do high volume pull ups. I'm doing like 4-5 days of pull ups a week alongside my other major lifts and I don't want to stop doing them or decreasing the volume as I love the exercise and the strength and mass gains for upper back and arms. Iiu to help with healing sounds like good value for the kit. I may do 3iu split throughout day.

Over maintenance calories while still having abs! Dang! I could use something like that for the next bulk I do which will be trestolone ace.

I think I will get one and if it goes well I will buy a couple more. Thanks!
Yeah 3iu is a good starting point, but your not going to see much of a difference splitting 3iu. Just pin all 3iu first thing in the morning. To get the best fat loss benefits DO NOT EAT and hour before and 2-3 hours post injection.
Also doing fasted cardio is this window will assist greatly with fat loss as well. This can make it tricky timing your morning meals especially if your bulking. I personally never mess with Clen, t3, t4. They can make you feel like ****. I did use albuterol and like you the effects were underwhelming.

I have had the best leaning effect results doing what I already mentioned along with intermittent fasting 16hrs off 8hrs on and a little cardio everyday.

I hope this helps

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Steve0178 I will definitely watch the video. That would be a waste. lol Thanks.

ItalOne Okay that would make it simpler just to pin it once a day. I can do more of the intermittent fasting since I am more anxious and less hungry during day. Take the HGH in morning when I get up and just have black coffee and small snack in afternoon and eat after 8pm. I am doing cardio also. 1 hour of boxing drills.

This all looks good. Kit is on the way! Thanks guys!