HGH Dosage?

blasteryui

Awards
I bought a kit where each bottle is apparently 15iu per bottle. I want to see if my math checks lot. If I'm using a 6mm 100 unit syringe. If I was to put 15 units of bac water then the ratio would be 1:1 right?

So if I put 75 units of bac water then that would mean every 5 units on the insulin syringe would be the equivalent of 1iu.. does this check out?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want an equal ratio you would need to put 1.5ML if bac water(with a regular syringe).

blasteryui

Awards
If you want an equal ratio you would need to put 1.5ML if bac water(with a regular syringe).
Ok so my math makes sense I'm just using less bac water. Like if I use .75ml.. that's half of 1.5.. which means 5 units is 1iu.

Tommythegun27

Awards
I’m doing 0.6 eod so my pzfire hgh pen should last 3 or 4 weeks because I’ve heard it takes a month too start seeing if work but I already feel good on it sense off well being

Tommythegun27

Awards
I’m doing 0.6 eod so my pzfire hgh pen should last 3 or 4 weeks because I’ve heard it takes a month too start seeing if work but I already feel good on it sense off well being

Tommythegun27

Awards

Tommythegun27

Awards

Tommythegun27

Awards

Tommythegun27

Awards