HGH and brutal joint pain.

Cobralion

Awards
Hello..I posted this to anabolics..noone answered..so if can somonoe please explain me the following.

So I had a knee injury..wich is healed now.
What I wanted to do is make sure I prevent all further injuries like tenditis/cartilage problems..
I got my hands to HGH,I am using 4 IU ED.I am a bit lethargic,but the main problem is I have brutal pain in my biceps,foreams? My knees (the healed one,and the one that never had any problems)feels stiff and in pain like I am 80 years old? I also started getting pain in my shoulders?
Is HGH actually weaking tendons and connective tissue,or making it stronger?
Cause I have feeling like I am prone to injury and I will crack like a dry twig in half.

Can anybody help me with this one? Shall I continue using HGH or not? I am taking this mainly for Tendons to strenghten them,so I can put more load on them.But all I had experienced is that I stopped running/working out,and all my joints are feeling miserable and in pain and stiff/achy?

If somonoe could help would be kinda gratefull.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, everyone should have read about side effects, before ramming needles in their bellies.

Possible side effects of excess hGH injections include:
*carpal tunnel syndrome.
*nerve, muscle, or joint pain.
*swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
*high cholesterol levels.
*numb and tingling skin.
*an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes.
*growth of cancerous tumors.

Cobralion

Awards
Hairygrandpa.

Yes..but in benefits,it says hGH will promote collagen synthesis,and actually strenghten our tendons/joints.
its detrimental with joint pain.
So is hGH making joints prone to injury,or is he strenghtening them?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hairygrandpa.

Yes..but in benefits,it says hGH will promote collagen synthesis,and actually strenghten our tendons/joints.
its detrimental with joint pain.
So is hGH making joints prone to injury,or is he strenghtening them?
Strengthening, in a sense of promoting healing to tendons and soft tissue.
It does not regenerate cartilage.
Here a good read:

http://www.medicineatmichigan.org/web-exclusives/2016/february/medsport-studies-hgh-acl-repair

The pain is probably caused by HGH narrowing the nerve surrounding tissue (can't remember what its called). Same for Carpal tunnel syndrome.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If it is making you feel like an 80 year old man to me that sounds like your body telling you to stop

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I've heard alot of people say hgh gave them joint pain