HGH 😎

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started growth bros! 2iu a day 6 days on 1 day off. Today is day 2. I already felt it the first day I worked 14 hours and then when I got out of work I still had enough energy to go to the gym and I had a good workout as well! Today I went into work but was so busy I couldn't meal prep so each meals was 6oz tuna pouch and a cup of rice. Maybe that's why this happened but I got super dizzy later in the night at work and freaked out. I don't know if being on growth messes with the blood sugar thing but I rushed to 7-11 and bought a couple mozzarella prosciutto fatty cheese stick things and ate em and then had some resees peanut butter cups and man I DOWNED that stuff like I could have eaten the whole box! Started to feel a little better after that. Growth increases appetite I think eh boys? Lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started 2 ius ED at the beginning of the month. I'm goad you posted about growth because what I've noticed the most and I wanted to ask @Hyde About this or anyone else is my facial hair growth not just the amount but the thickness. I usually shave once a week, I could 2 or 3 times but just wait till the weekend, but the last 2 Saturdays the thickness and the also the dark color have been unreal, I'm going to have to shave more often because last night it borderline hurt and it was with a brand new gillete fusion blade

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started growth bros! 2iu a day 6 days on 1 day off. Today is day 2. I already felt it the first day I worked 14 hours and then when I got out of work I still had enough energy to go to the gym and I had a good workout as well! Today I went into work but was so busy I couldn't meal prep so each meals was 6oz tuna pouch and a cup of rice. Maybe that's why this happened but I got super dizzy later in the night at work and freaked out. I don't know if being on growth messes with the blood sugar thing but I rushed to 7-11 and bought a couple mozzarella prosciutto fatty cheese stick things and ate em and then had some resees peanut butter cups and man I DOWNED that stuff like I could have eaten the whole box! Started to feel a little better after that. Growth increases appetite I think eh boys? Lol
You could get some Haribo Gold Gummy Bears, or glucose tabs for a quick come-up.
Like @Rocket3015 said, a glucose meter would help.

IIRC, you work a physical job, right?
I've learned to do my best just trying to stay ahead of the problem, and make myself eat something real quick, when I have a minute .... Whether I really want to, or not.
I'm not on GH, but other things I sometimes use, combined with my job sometimes suck the fuel right out of me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GH actually raises blood sugar levels. This is why bodybuilders become diabetic, abusing higher doses of GH along with high food intake (especially carbohydrates).

It is definitely very possible that you did have low blood sugar with a physical job though. I worked one for years, and a cup of rice and packet of tuna ain’t **** man. You’re going to burn through that immediately unless you add some fats, complex carbs, fibers, something to slow it down. That’s something I would eat if I had to train in only 40 minutes, assuming I’m also drinking 75g+ carbs intra.

Started 2 ius ED at the beginning of the month. I'm goad you posted about growth because what I've noticed the most and I wanted to ask @Hyde About this or anyone else is my facial hair growth not just the amount but the thickness. I usually shave once a week, I could 2 or 3 times but just wait till the weekend, but the last 2 Saturdays the thickness and the also the dark color have been unreal, I'm going to have to shave more often because last night it borderline hurt and it was with a brand new gillete fusion blade
Yeah it’s possible your hair is growing more. If you supplement with collagen powder, you will definitely notice a bit faster growth of hair and nails. And when your DHT levels are higher, like if test dosage or at least free testosterone is up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have heard that increased hair growth and it becoming darker does happen sometimes

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's weird I'm 41 years old and my facial hair feels and grows like I'm 21 on top of being darker..i have noticed the nail thing..Moreso in my toenails

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah so I've been a trashman for 7 years but no longer! I have graduated to tattoo artist so no my job is no longer "physical" but tattooing drains the **** out of you too! Now I'm mentally drained going cross eyes doing fine line work and shading. Not to mention dealing with drunk retards because I'm down by the beach. Anyway, yeah I'll keep fast acting sugary stuff on me if that happens again, aside from that I'm going to incorporate more red meat and whole eggs into my diet

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah so I've been a trashman for 7 years but no longer! I have graduated to tattoo artist so no my job is no longer "physical" but tattooing drains the **** out of you too! Now I'm mentally drained going cross eyes doing fine line work and shading. Not to mention dealing with drunk retards because I'm down by the beach. Anyway, yeah I'll keep fast acting sugary stuff on me if that happens again, aside from that I'm going to incorporate more red meat and whole eggs into my diet
Yeah just eating more substantial clean food would have prevented hypoglycemia.

A small amount of tuna and rice like that is like a loading meal, where you are going to keep eating 8 times in the day.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah just eating more substantial clean food would have prevented hypoglycemia.

A small amount of tuna and rice like that is like a loading meal, where you are going to keep eating 8 times in the day.
🙋‍♂️

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also noticing a general increase in energy as well. To be honest guys I never really looked into growth hormone until everybody in my gym was telling me I should try it and the results are going to be phenomenal. Aside from fat loss and anti aging benefits etc, what are the main things I'm going to see from GH use? Could someone list them for me? Also I'm only doing 2iu I'm not gonna do crazy high doses. So far it's only been a couple days but already my energy is up and my appetite is WAY up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm also noticing a general increase in energy as well. To be honest guys I never really looked into growth hormone until everybody in my gym was telling me I should try it and the results are going to be phenomenal. Aside from fat loss and anti aging benefits etc, what are the main things I'm going to see from GH use? Could someone list them for me? Also I'm only doing 2iu I'm not gonna do crazy high doses. So far it's only been a couple days but already my energy is up and my appetite is WAY up
Joint comfort/orthopedic recovery is the main reason I started 2iu. That’s all you need for that.

Better sleep, healthier joints, that’s how you stay in this game longer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's very, very unlikely that your getting hypo on gh unless your using too much insulin. Gh actually raises blood sugar so you don't wanna use sugar to fight that feeling. It's probably a ghralin issue. Hgh can stimulate appetite and your probably confusing hunger with low blood sugar. This happens a lot on mk too

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This reminded me how much I need a new tattoo soon lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peanut Butter is my go to when I feel my sugar getting low.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's very, very unlikely that your getting hypo on gh unless your using too much insulin. Gh actually raises blood sugar so you don't wanna use sugar to fight that feeling. It's probably a ghralin issue. Hgh can stimulate appetite and your probably confusing hunger with low blood sugar. This happens a lot on mk too
Speaking of blood sugar, before I start the growth hormone I tested My fasting blood sugar naturally and it was 91 first thing in the morning fasted before breakfast. This morning I tested My fasting blood sugar after 3 days of 2iu a day and my fasting blood sugar is now 110 (still technically normal but now top of the range). Aside from the growth hormone I have definitely been eating like a horse this past 3 days. Forget about chicken breast and rice or tuna and rice etc these past days I have been having 8 to 10 oz portions of lean ground beef per meal with 80 to 100 G of carbs of gluten-free pasta made from brown rice and I've also added a little bit of red sauce and I even threw some cheese on there I literally don't care I am so hungry all the time and I eat these big meals like a freaking Pitbull and afterwards I'm still so hungry but I refrain because I'm scared to get fat and two to three hours later I'm ready to smash another meal. I haven't been this hungry since I was probably a teenager or maybe the first time I ever tried steroids! now the whole thing with my fasting blood sugar being elevated, they say that growth hormone can do that and 110 is still technically normal and I actually asked the doctor about it and the doctor told me that 110 is a drop in the bucket and I shouldn't be concerned about it especially because I'm using growth however I wonder is My fasting blood sugar 110 because of the growth or is it because I've been smashing meals like my 600 lb life for the past 3 days lmao

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of blood sugar, before I start the growth hormone I tested My fasting blood sugar naturally and it was 91 first thing in the morning fasted before breakfast. This morning I tested My fasting blood sugar after 3 days of 2iu a day and my fasting blood sugar is now 110 (still technically normal but now top of the range). Aside from the growth hormone I have definitely been eating like a horse this past 3 days. Forget about chicken breast and rice or tuna and rice etc these past days I have been having 8 to 10 oz portions of lean ground beef per meal with 80 to 100 G of carbs of gluten-free pasta made from brown rice and I've also added a little bit of red sauce and I even threw some cheese on there I literally don't care I am so hungry all the time and I eat these big meals like a freaking Pitbull and afterwards I'm still so hungry but I refrain because I'm scared to get fat and two to three hours later I'm ready to smash another meal. I haven't been this hungry since I was probably a teenager or maybe the first time I ever tried steroids! now the whole thing with my fasting blood sugar being elevated, they say that growth hormone can do that and 110 is still technically normal and I actually asked the doctor about it and the doctor told me that 110 is a drop in the bucket and I shouldn't be concerned about it especially because I'm using growth however I wonder is My fasting blood sugar 110 because of the growth or is it because I've been smashing meals like my 600 lb life for the past 3 days lmao
Start eating how you were previously and retest your blood sugar with a glucometer. That will tell you.

110 is not nothing, it’s pre-diabetic. It is not a problem - it means the problem is developing right now, and how you choose to address or ignore it will determine the trajectory of your metabolic health for the rest of your life.

So if it’s 110 because you ate a heavy meal with pasta at 11pm and tested glucose at 8am, that’s probably alright, but if you were fasted longer or are going to be routinely eating so much & frequently, you need to stop the GH or add in Metformin and/or Berberine. Insulin sensitivity is a thing that snowballs - the worse it gets, the faster it degrades.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I absolutely would be concerned with my fasted glucose going up 20points in 3 days and putting me on the cusp of pre-diabetic. If it went up 20pt in 3 days what do you think is going to happen in 3 weeks. Using gh and pounding carbs with no insulin management is how gh can make you a diabetic in the long haul.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Start eating how you were previously and retest your blood sugar with a glucometer. That will tell you.

110 is not nothing, it’s pre-diabetic. It is not a problem - it means the problem is developing right now, and how you choose to address or ignore it will determine the trajectory of your metabolic health for the rest of your life.

So if it’s 110 because you ate a heavy meal with pasta at 11pm and tested glucose at 8am, that’s probably alright, but if you were fasted longer or are going to be routinely eating so much & frequently, you need to stop the GH or add in Metformin and/or Berberine. Insulin sensitivity is a thing that snowballs - the worse it gets, the faster it degrades.
I missed this, ☝ 100% agreed

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was gonna try metformin but I guess that causes muscle atrophy. I hear berberine is quite popular in the bodybuilding world. Maybe give that a shot? And yeah I could chill out with my meals and bring the carbs back to 50 per meal instead of 100. 🤔 Doc told me that if I take small doses of insulin with my meals that will prevent issues from forming which I also am considering

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also going to fast a good 10 hours before I test my sugar again and not have a big ass bowl of pasta before bed lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was gonna try metformin but I guess that causes muscle atrophy. I hear berberine is quite popular in the bodybuilding world. Maybe give that a shot? And yeah I could chill out with my meals and bring the carbs back to 50 per meal instead of 100. 🤔 Doc told me that if I take small doses of insulin with my meals that will prevent issues from forming which I also am considering
Metformin causes muscle atrophy in 80 year old men who don't exercise, not healthy young men on steroids and growth hormone. Most of the biggest bodybuilders in the world use metformin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also going to fast a good 10 hours before I test my sugar again and not have a big ass bowl of pasta before bed lol
I don't think you understand how glucose levels and the response to food works, a pasta or high carb meal 6, 7 or 8 hours before you test your number will have 0 effect on your fasted glucose numbers the following morning.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
About 2 hours after that meal your numbers are coming down significantly and 3 to 4 hours after that meal your pretty much back to normal. Obviously the more carbs you eat theclonger it's spiked but not overnight. Also by fasting for 10 hours, unless that's something you regularly do you're intentionally skewing your results in your favor

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 2 hours after that meal your numbers are coming down significantly and 3 to 4 hours after that meal your pretty much back to normal. Obviously the more carbs you eat theclonger it's spiked but not overnight. Also by fasting for 10 hours, unless that's something you regularly do you're intentionally skewing your results in your favor
Oh? Hmmm. I asked the doc and told him I waited 7-8 hours and then I tested My sugar and he told me to wait 10 hours to test it

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose Ill keep checking it for the next few days. I'm thinking If it stays at 110 that's probably not a huge deal. If it exceeds 110 I'm going to have to take action. As far as I know, diet has nothing to do with the fasting blood sugar. Dave palumbo made a video about this. GH will raise your fasting sugars. It's simply a side effect. I'll see what happens but if my sugars go beyond 110 fasted I'll probably start using insulin with my meals. If I do just 1unit that brings sugar down around 50 points so going by that, if I got a fasted blood sugar beyond 110 and eat a meal with 50g or more of carbs, 1 unit of regular acting insulin with that meal outta do the trick. Hell, even half a unit would most likely work considering my sugar is only slightly elevated therefore I only need a small small dose of insulin

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Metformin is used by many serious bodybuilders. You aren’t an elderly sedentary person eating a low protein diet.

The next time you take advice from a bodybuilder on Youtube, I’d suggest John Jewitt. Palumbo literally has a phrase named after him from the radical insulin resistance he gave himself. He’s the last person on this green earth you should listen to on this matter.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Metformin is used by many serious bodybuilders. You aren’t an elderly sedentary person eating a low protein diet.

The next time you take advice from a bodybuilder on Youtube, I’d suggest John Jewitt. Palumbo literally has a phrase named after him from the radical insulin resistance he gave himself. He’s the last person on this green earth you should listen to on this matter.
So I spoke with 3 different doctors in the past week about this. One of them a friend of mine who boydbuilds himself and lives in Mexico, the other one is the MD who runs the practice that I go to normally, and the 3rd one was an MD who worked at an urgent care clinic I went to to make sure an ingrown hair on my nuts wasn't an std 🤣. So basically, the urgent care doc told me that if while im on growth my fasting sugars are at 110, that's a drop in the bucket compared to what other people are doing. He doesn't think it's risky and then he told me that people are walking around for years with sugars and the 200s and 300s. So he thinks having a sugar of 110 while on growth is to be expected and nothing he thinks I should start using insulin for. My bodybuilding doctor friend actually had a similar opinion and basically said that of course growth hormone is going to raise your fasting blood sugar which should be expected and it's not something to be concerned about since you're going to get off the growth hormone after the cycle and the blood sugar will get back to normal... And then the 3rd doctor who runs the family practice i go to basically said that if my blood sugar is 110 that's basically something I can cruise on and not have to worry about but it's definitely borderline. He then explained to me that having slightly elevated fasted sugar is not the culprit but what happens is every time you eat your sugar is going to spike higher than it normally would because your baseline is higher than normal and that's where you run into problems which is why he suggested I could possibly administer an extremely small dose of insulin every time I have a meal which would keep me in a normal range if I absolutely wanted to do something like that but that would be entirely up to me. In his opinion during the growth being at 110 isn't a huge deal however he said it is something I should keep an eye on and he also suggested that I get myself a hemoglobin A1C test and check it now and then check it again in 3 months to see if it starts to change and that's at just where I am now without using insulin or anything. So for now I am going to keep checking my fasting sugar for the next few days and see if it gets any worse. I'm thinking if my fasting sugar remains at 110 and doesn't get any higher than that, I think I'm probably ok. I'll just keep checking my hemoglobin a1c like every month to be sure that's not changing. The doctor told me if the hemoglobin a1c starts to get in the sketchy range then it's time to back off or start insulin but at that point definitely something needs to be done. I'm also possibly considering lowering the dose of the growth even though I'm only doing 2iu a day, maybe I could lower it to 1.5iu a day? I'm getting extremely neurotic with this stuff as I've only been on growth for like 4 days now but I'm enjoying the new found energy appetite and mood boost so much that I want to curb any negative side effects immediately so I can continue enjoying the benefits of this hormone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I spoke with 3 different doctors in the past week about this. One of them a friend of mine who boydbuilds himself and lives in Mexico, the other one is the MD who runs the practice that I go to normally, and the 3rd one was an MD who worked at an urgent care clinic I went to to make sure an ingrown hair on my nuts wasn't an std 🤣. So basically, the urgent care doc told me that if while im on growth my fasting sugars are at 110, that's a drop in the bucket compared to what other people are doing. He doesn't think it's risky and then he told me that people are walking around for years with sugars and the 200s and 300s. So he thinks having a sugar of 110 while on growth is to be expected and nothing he thinks I should start using insulin for. My bodybuilding doctor friend actually had a similar opinion and basically said that of course growth hormone is going to raise your fasting blood sugar which should be expected and it's not something to be concerned about since you're going to get off the growth hormone after the cycle and the blood sugar will get back to normal... And then the 3rd doctor who runs the family practice i go to basically said that if my blood sugar is 110 that's basically something I can cruise on and not have to worry about but it's definitely borderline. He then explained to me that having slightly elevated fasted sugar is not the culprit but what happens is every time you eat your sugar is going to spike higher than it normally would because your baseline is higher than normal and that's where you run into problems which is why he suggested I could possibly administer an extremely small dose of insulin every time I have a meal which would keep me in a normal range if I absolutely wanted to do something like that but that would be entirely up to me. In his opinion during the growth being at 110 isn't a huge deal however he said it is something I should keep an eye on and he also suggested that I get myself a hemoglobin A1C test and check it now and then check it again in 3 months to see if it starts to change and that's at just where I am now without using insulin or anything. So for now I am going to keep checking my fasting sugar for the next few days and see if it gets any worse. I'm thinking if my fasting sugar remains at 110 and doesn't get any higher than that, I think I'm probably ok. I'll just keep checking my hemoglobin a1c like every month to be sure that's not changing. The doctor told me if the hemoglobin a1c starts to get in the sketchy range then it's time to back off or start insulin but at that point definitely something needs to be done. I'm also possibly considering lowering the dose of the growth even though I'm only doing 2iu a day, maybe I could lower it to 1.5iu a day? I'm getting extremely neurotic with this stuff as I've only been on growth for like 4 days now but I'm enjoying the new found energy appetite and mood boost so much that I want to curb any negative side effects immediately so I can continue enjoying the benefits of this hormone
"My personal opinions here" take it witj a grain of salt because I'm not a Dr. (Obviously) but if my Dr. Said some of the things your Dr friends are saying I wouldn't take medical advice from them.

Saying things like gh is going to raise your blood sugar so don't worry about it, or 110 is good (especially after 2 days) compared to other people is no different then saying something like, steroids raise your blood pressure so 160/95 on cycle cycle is expected and it's better then a morbidly obese patient I saw yesterday so it's fine, you don't need to worry about it.

I'd walk out there office.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk to one of your Dr friends and see if they can give you an oral glucose tolerance test and a Kraft survey. This will tell you everything about your specific glucose metabolism and or insulin sensitivity.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just jump on some berberine. Or GlucoVantage, SNS carries that now. It works on the same mechanism, so I’m not sure why you’re afraid of metformin but not berberine. Either way, technically, there is potential to interfere with muscle growth. They’ll increase AMPK which can blunt mTOR signaling and increase myostatin somewhat. Overall, it’s just not enough to make a noticeable difference. Whatever you go with, I wouldn’t take it around your workouts to avoid those issues, and exercise itself will do fine for improving glucose use.

As others said, this isn’t something I would ignore. You went from what 90 to 110? That’s over a 20% increase basically overnight.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d just jump on some berberine. Or GlucoVantage, SNS carries that now. It works on the same mechanism, so I’m not sure why you’re afraid of metformin but not berberine. Either way, technically, there is potential to interfere with muscle growth. They’ll increase AMPK which can blunt mTOR signaling and increase myostatin somewhat. Overall, it’s just not enough to make a noticeable difference. Whatever you go with, I wouldn’t take it around your workouts to avoid those issues, and exercise itself will do fine for improving glucose use.

As others said, this isn’t something I would ignore. You went from what 90 to 110? That’s over a 20% increase basically overnight.
Yeah it's worse now. I just tested it again and now it's fucking 116. This is ridiculous. I might just throw in the towel 😞

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah it's worse now. I just tested it again and now it's fucking 116. This is ridiculous. I might just throw in the towel 😞
Don't be a quitter

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stop the hgh, take a look at your carb intake and time their consumption around your workouts.

I'm a type 1 diabetic and belong to a group at the Joslin diabetes center here in Boston. I help type 2 diabetics understand carb consumption, meal timing and weight training. You would not believe how fast their bloodwork changes just by carb timing.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommended the ogtt a couple of posts above, it's a great tool to use when determining how well a person metabolizes glucose over a 4 hour period. The Kraft survey looks at your insulin response over that time period. This is another useful tool that standard medicine does not utilize.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so my diet literally doesn't have anything to do with my fasting blood sugar literally 10 hours after a meal even if I ate a damn birthday cake. Growth will literally raise glucose. Anyway, I hired a coach and explained everything to him. He told me he's seen worse and 116 isint terrible however it is higher than usual for only 2iu. I explained my high energy levels and crazy appetite and he thinks I'm a hyperresponder to it which is a good thing. My coach has instructed me to drop the GH to 1iu per day (which apparently is the dose alot of anti aging clinics will give you when doing GH therapy) and in 3 days to re-check my fasting sugars. He expects them to drop below 110. Other than that he said to stay away from insulin, metformin etc for now he thinks to just lower the dose. Hopefully that works. Now here's a twist! I had a protein shake and a cup of oats at around 2:30pm and around 5:30-6pm I checked my blood sugar just for the hell of it and I expected it to be sky high and it was freaking 108! I told the coach and he was like "let's just stick to 1iu for now and see how you do with that". Seems like a cool guy so we'll see how it goes