hey new to steroids and and been thinking of taking test

taller_

Awards
from the little I've read it seems to me testosterone is the "big block" of all steroids

and those synthetic steroids are like just derivatives of the original one (testosterone)

is this true? cause i want to use as "natural" as a compound as i can

my goals are to elevate my testosterone for as long as i can

im a naturally skinny guy and just want that "average 190lb white dude" look

you know those white fireman dudes (not trolling) that just for some reason look like they are naturally built

i want that kind of physique but its hard for me to get that naturally. from what I've read it shouldn't be too hard to maintain a physique like that on testosterone.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
How old are you? And what's your stats? (Height, weight, body fat %)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How old are you? And what's your stats? (Height, weight, body fat %)
^^^^ This, and how long have you been training?

Just by saying you want as "natural" a compound as possible when talking about steroids, leads me to believe you're nowhere near ready. Except for maybe some actual natural options.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
To me it sounds like he just started working out this summer and expected huge results. I would say check diet before considering anything more than PWO, creatine, and whey

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
14 years old, 6 feet, 140 pounds- but really who cares about ghey ass interweb stats?. That information couldn't be more useless. Age maybe, but based on his post I bet anyone could guess that he is really young and wants to use AAS for purely cosmetic reasons.
It does matter IMO. What's the point in taking AAS if you haven't even been training for at least 2-3years and already understand bulking/cutting. Hence why the stats were asked, if he was 120lb... Clearly doesn't understand diet.

See my point? Not trying to pick a fight... Just my opinion on why we should know this.

Obviously age is the biggest factor though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It does matter IMO. What's the point in taking AAS if you haven't even been training for at least 2-3years and already understand bulking/cutting. Hence why the stats were asked, if he was 120lb... Clearly doesn't understand diet.

See my point? Not trying to pick a fight... Just my opinion on why we should know this.

Obviously age is the biggest factor though.
Age, stats, experience, diet...all relevant.

Some people just been on the forum too long and don't like being nice anymore.