Hey nerds...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
What the heck is this:
Penta-Hydroxy GlucoPyranside [3,5,7,3',4',- Pentahydroxy-8-Methoxy-Flavonol-3-O-Beta-D-Xylopyranosyl(1-->2)-Alpha-L-Rhamnopyranoside]
???
hint: It's the main ingredient in Pinnacle's Fuse, for "total testosterone domination" -- so it must be awesome.
Actually, I just want to know if it's some kind of AI; or if it's hormonal and will cause shutdown. (They say it must be "cycled" 8wksON/2wksOFF.)
:think: :think: :think:

noobster

noobster

Awards
It's extract from Butea Superba Roxb, a herb which grows in one region of Thailand where it's traditionally used against ED and for general anti-aging purposes.
Research seems to indicate that it helps males with ED, although it decreased the testosterone levels of rats who were administered high dosages (150mg/kg and more per day).

BUT: All the research I found was done with powder of the whole plant, not with extracted Penta-Hydroxy GlucoPyranside, which so far has only been shown effective as an antifungal agent on its own.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, noobster.
If it's gonna decrease my natural test, it's not what I'm looking for. I want something to increase natty test on my "off" days of a pulse cycle.

noobster

noobster

Awards
Thanks for the info, noobster.
If it's gonna decrease my natural test, it's not what I'm looking for. I want something to increase natty test on my "off" days of a pulse cycle.
It shouldn't decrease your test at normal dosages, but won't increase it either. I'd definately go with something else.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
love the title... hey nerds.. :rofl:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't decrease your test at normal dosages, but won't increase it either. I'd definately go with something else.
Do you have any idea why they say to cycle it? That's what made me wonder if it might be hormonal (exogenous test).
[And I have actually already bought it -- for 50cents on the clearance table at Vitamin Shoppe. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to use it.]

noobster

noobster

Awards
Do you have any idea why they say to cycle it? That's what made me wonder if it might be hormonal (exogenous test).
[And I have actually already bought it -- for 50cents on the clearance table at Vitamin Shoppe. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to use it.]
Apparently it might be a slight phtoyandrogen (as well as a phytoestrogen according to a German paper from 1940), but again we only know about the whole plant, not this specific extract. Another concern while cycling/pulsing orals is that it's been shown to raise ALP and AST levels in rats who received high doses.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It also contains trib, Euracoma Longifolia, and ecdy- turk- and ponasterone. But I don't think any of that stuff needs to be cycled.
[Thanks for the help -- I rep'd you bro.]

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it looks like something that would work better on my "on" days of the pulse, rather than the "off" days.