Hey mann

Motttt

Awards
Hey People.
I have tried to search a bit on the web, but unfortunately without much result, therefore I am writing this post.
Anyone familiar with HGH/dwarfism's side effects?
Possibly. own experiences or knowledge etc.? Thank you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think your gonna come across any1 here with dwarfism. Are you talking about using hgh on a person with dwarfism?
I would assume it's similar to ppl without dwarfism, if yiur growth plates are closed then it won't make you grow taller, probably just get bigger hands feet and head

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think your gonna come across any1 here with dwarfism. Are you talking about using hgh on a person with dwarfism?
I would assume it's similar to ppl without dwarfism, if yiur growth plates are closed then it won't make you grow taller, probably just get bigger hands feet and head
I can’t handle bigger feet. Mine are already annoyingly large.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My phone is acting up lol, I did not put 50 spaces before my post

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At least you don't trip over yourself lol. I really thought I was going to be like 6'7 because of my clown feet but unfortunately I stopped before my feet did
Having clown feet sucks. Gotta get a not cool looking wide snowboard vs traditional shape. Can never wear converse because they look ridiculous. Also makes it worse that my feet are as flat as a pancake (zero and I mean zero arch).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Having clown feet sucks. Gotta get a not cool looking wide snowboard vs traditional shape. Can never wear converse because they look ridiculous. Also makes it worse that my feet are as flat as a pancake (zero and I mean zero arch).
I'm the opposite, my arch is so high it looks like I should be climbing trees gripping with my feet.

In 7th grade I bought white and orange shell toe Adidas terrible idea. I did have a custom pair of pinstripe converse that the stripes were vertical so it made them look kinda normal size. Gotta wear dark shoes, black and dark blues lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t handle bigger feet. Mine are already annoyingly large.
she said 10.5 was perfect .. sometimes ill buy 11

but yeah im super happy and can find all the sizes i need

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Same, damn size 13s for me. So im right there on the cusp of being able to find cool shoes. My coolest sneakers look like boats on my dumbass feet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same, damn size 13s for me. So im right there on the cusp of being able to find cool shoes. My coolest sneakers look like boats on my dumbass feet
All the best shoes are size 10 or smaller I feel like. Once you go past 12 it gets really hard. I can still fit a 12 for dress shoes and certain brand sneakers but any time I need a 12.5 or 13 the options go to **** lol

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know what they say about guys with big feet ........ They wear big socks
If you get athlete's foot, do you have to dual wield Tinactin cans?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you get athlete's foot, do you have to dual wield Tinactin cans?
I have athletes foot right now and it sucks donkey ballz. I'm working a job where I'm sweating all the time and constantly going inside and outside back and forth. Between my toes are FUKED UP!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But seriously wherever the ven diagram of size queens and foot fetishists overlaps, you guys have a real 'only fans' opportunity in that zone.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have athletes foot right now and it sucks donkey ballz. I'm working a job where I'm sweating all the time and constantly going inside and outside back and forth. Between my toes are FUKED UP!
Medicated powder?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not any more than usual.
Maybe it's my phone new update has a bug or something. When I start typing it moves me from the the last word I'm typing back into the middle of my paragraph.

Or il be in the middle of a wo

Rd and it does something like what your looking at he

Re it automatically moves what Im typing

All over the place

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe it's my phone new update has a bug or something. When I start typing it moves me from the the last word I'm typing back into the middle of my paragraph.

Or il be in the middle of a wo

Rd and it does something like what your looking at he

Re it automatically moves what Im typing

All over the place
I've had this in the past. Try restarting your phone, possibly more than once.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Gold bond but it's not working. Might need to go get some prescription medication. Basically the skin between my toes is peeling. Not fun at all
Some years ago I had some severe cracking on my hands during the winter months. It was brutal, and happened every winter. My work didnt help the situation as I was constantly messing with running water, chemicals, broken pipes, etc in a non-heat/ac environment. Wearing gloves didnt help much. Eventually went to the doc, and was prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide cream. Worked wonders, cleared up almost completely in 9-10 days.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gold bond but it's not working. Might need to go get some prescription medication. Basically the skin between my toes is peeling. Not fun at all
I had this exact same problem. I used the lotrimin powder that you can buy over the counter and it cleared it up within a couple weeks. No problems since but I have been using the powder regularly as a preventative and my feet have been much healthier looking.

They also have a cream and a powder spray with the same ingredients depending on what you prefer.