Hey, little delima>>...

rocky025

Awards
I took a Designer Steroid about 6months ago and got a little gyno (size of a normal marble)... and should i get my glands in the chest took out by surgery or try using LETROZOLE? I need to deal with my gyno problem cause I just dont like having lumps in my chest plain and simple! makes my nipples look puffy too..

i hear letro can give bad sides so what would u do if u had my problem?

buster12

Awards
if you have the money for surgery , you mite as well get it done. Especially if your planning on taking designers or anything else in the future. Letro mite take care of it, but it will always be a problem. The best is dr. Bleau in New york. hes done over 500 bbs.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If it has calcified, you will require surgery to remove it.

rocky025

Awards
k thx. i get a check from a car accident thats $7000 in a couple months and i can just use that towards it! i plan to actually use the full on gear this time i think starting ASAP after surgery!

ervin

Awards
can u help me to make a good resume? pls send me a sample thnx!!!!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letro and other AI's wont ever completly make your gyno go away, they will just shrink the size of the tissue possible to the point where you may not notice it anymore. If you tell us what designer supplement it was we could possible help you a little before you go the surgery route.

Letro tapered up to 2mg a day mark will get rid of the lumps, I dont think it will get rid of the puffyness though, for that i hear ralaxofine works best.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have insurance try and get it done through that route, ive heard of cases where people got insurance to cover it after complaining of pain in the nipple area

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I took a Designer Steroid about 6months ago and got a little gyno (size of a normal marble)... and should i get my glands in the chest took out by surgery or try using LETROZOLE? I need to deal with my gyno problem cause I just dont like having lumps in my chest plain and simple! makes my nipples look puffy too..

i hear letro can give bad sides so what would u do if u had my problem?
Have you been diagnosed by a doc?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
seems like a waste of money if you don't plan on competing in the sport. Actually, most definitely a waste of money...try shrinking it with letro and some nolva first...

I agree with this. And I got flamed before for what I'm about to say but seriously check out Epistane/Havoc and their clones. It has gotten rid of gyno for several people. Do some research. But I'd sure try these suggestions before going under the knife.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. And I got flamed before for what I'm about to say but seriously check out Epistane/Havoc and their clones. It has gotten rid of gyno for several people. Do some research. But I'd sure try these suggestions before going under the knife.

epi dosed under 20mgs a day has worked for many people, whoever flamed you for that suggestion obviously hasnt been around for very long

NAS

NAS

Awards
epi clone made my right nip itchy towards the end of a cycle...