hey, help my friend and fellow iron bro out please

corteztk1982

Awards
my friend just got selected to be in the new TOUGH ENOUGH competition and wanted the help of fellow iron bros, and asked me if i would help spread the word on him. He typed this up for me to post on a few boards i go to...

SILVERBACK

Knuckle walks the competition!!!

Local Las Vegan

Ryan Reeves

Needs your VOTE!!!

Slated to be the next

WWE SUPERSTAR!!!

The WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) recently held it's SMACKDOWN competition in Los Angeles, Ca. and will air the results on Thursday night (Oct.21) on Channel 14 at 8o(pm). Fifty men were chosen out of thousands from all over the country to compete for a 1,000,000.00/4 year contract with the WWE. Local area resident, UNLV and CCSN student (and former Palo Verde high school graduate)and multiple fitness board member Ryan Reeves(22) showed that determination,dedication and pure muscle paid off as he was chosen after 2 grueling days of competition for the final 8 out of 50 men to compete for the next WWE Superstar Status. Go to (get all the exciting details) HTTP://WWW.WWE.COM and then click Smackdown and see how you can show your support by casting your vote to help Ryan become our next local Las Vegas Super Star.

BE A PART OF THE SILVERBACK PACK!!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
He's got my vote. :thumbsup:

God dam! that dude is jacked. :eek:

mrbig

Awards
Just voted I was already going to vote him after seeing him on the show.So I wish him luck from one Las Vegan to another.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Voted. He looks more like a wrestler than the others.

Anyone notice that their weights are obviously exaggerated? That real world douchebag is not 210, & that Shockey look-alike is huge, but can't be 300lbs.

Is your buddy really 275 or does the WWE add a few lbs?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
He's got my vote. Your boy is built like a brick shithouse. Damn he's huge. I'm sure there's a bit of exaggeration on the WWE's part.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
That looks like 6 foot 250ish, not 275... ridiculously big nonetheless lol
one of the ways wwe stars look so big is because a lot of them are so damn tall!

hey i got a couple friends to vote too... do i get free tickets one day? :rofl: