Hey guys

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
So if I understand this correctly, because testosterone cypionate is "commercially available" (as in sold at pharmacies like CVS and Walgreen's), a compounding pharmacy can no longer manufacture it because it is considered a "copy." To get around this, they mix it with Anastrozole.

Wow. It looks like the FDA has found yet another way to help big pharma while simultaneously screwing over the consumer.

j2048b

Awards
So if I understand this correctly, because testosterone cypionate is "comercially available" (as in sold at pharmacies like CVS and Walgreen's), a compounding pharmacy can no longer manufacture it because it is considered a "copy." To get around this, they mix it with Anastrozole.

Wow. It looks like the FDA has found yet another way to help big pharma while simultaneously screwing over the consumer.
Yup thats the jist of this, its stupid, and soooo unneeded, but who ever has their hand in the jar for big pharm needs to keep their millions

Dxt25

Awards
Lets bump this thread. If anyone needs any help please pm me ill get you set up!

Hrh

Awards
Let's say someone just had blood work a couple weeks ago and test was pretty low. Got blood work done in the first place due to suspicion of low T. However that person has just started a test only cycle at 500mg per week. Guess it's not possible to enroll in this trt program until cycle end? Any thoughts?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Well, just got a confirmation email that says my meds. r on their way. Thanks Entourage Hormones. Hope 2 stay with u fellas plus imma try n hook a few of my family members up with ya'll. At Entourage they're very friendly and help u thru each step with no fuss.

Dxt25

Awards
Well, just got a confirmation email that says my meds. r on their way. Thanks Entourage Hormones. Hope 2 stay with u fellas plus imma try n hook a few of my family members up with ya'll. At Entourage they're very friendly and help u thru each step with no fuss.
Nice to have you on board brother!! I am here if anyone needs me!! The price has gone up a bit but I can always help a little.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Nice to have you on board brother!! I am here if anyone needs me!! The price has gone up a bit but I can always help a little.
does that price go up for those of us who got in under the old price plan as well?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
does that price go up for those of us who got in under the old price plan as well?