hey guys need help buying a test booster!

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
Hey guys im 16 and am planning to compete im a pretty huge teen and biggest in my area and yes all highschools according to the guys at the gym and planning to compete in summer.

Im all natural and planing on buying a test boosters ive tried a couple like usps test and Animal Stak and also Super Test
but i want some advice from a person whos taken some hardcore test boosters not hormones plz.

Any Reccomendations??

Attachments

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't take supplements. It isn't good for your development, as your body is still growing. mentally or physically. Just wait bro, you have your whole ****in life ahead of you. Don't destroy the only body that you have. Take all the supps you want later.

That being said, join the Army!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
??? To the above post? Was that a joke?

T-boosters are a roll of the dice IMO. However, for muscle development, creatine isn't. Something else that may help u get leaner is BCAA's. For ur age you look great. If u learn to eat right for mass building u could have great potential by the time ur 21 or so. Keep up the good work, and find an ex-pro or a trainer to show u how to pose and work on ur routine.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre not really 5'9 huh. @ 140lbs i dont see it

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
You shouldn't take supplements. It isn't good for your development, as your body is still growing. mentally or physically. Just wait bro, you have your whole ****in life ahead of you. Don't destroy the only body that you have. Take all the supps you want later.

That being said, join the Army!!
Haha funny:p

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.He'd literally lose all of that muscle if he enlisted.I sure hope that is a joke.
Not a joke. He would lose some in basic, but when he goes SF or Ranger, he can have it back. Also, the Army has a bodybuilding Team, and each installation has sub teams as well. It is a good thing to do, with this economy. Worst case scenario, he hates it, gets out, then goes to college for free. Not a joke.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a joke. He would lose some in basic, but when he goes SF or Ranger, he can have it back. Also, the Army has a bodybuilding Team, and each installation has sub teams as well. It is a good thing to do, with this economy. Worst case scenario, he hates it, gets out, then goes to college for free. Not a joke.
Depending on MOS, he wouldn't be able to go to the bbing team. I have a buddy that was a bber and he enlisted (11B in my unit) and isn't going anywhere.

Also, since you apparently have minimal knowledge of SF or Rangers, most of the bigger more muscular guys don't make it. It tends to be the leaner runners that make it through those courses and then they normally cycle after they get to the unit and gain weight.

Most actually cycle for recovery more than anything, the weight is just a bonus.

In case you were wondering where that came from. I was at RASP and have a ton of friends who are in the regiment right now and my dad was in the 5th SF group. On top of the fact that I have friends who were at selection and spend a decent deal of time talking to the 3rd group guys our here at Bragg.

This is of course not all inclusive because more of it is mental when people fail those selections but its a noted trend.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on MOS, he wouldn't be able to go to the bbing team. I have a buddy that was a bber and he enlisted (11B in my unit) and isn't going anywhere.Also, since you apparently have minimal knowledge of SF or Rangers, most of the bigger more muscular guys don't make it. It tends to be the leaner runners that make it through those courses and then they normally cycle after they get to the unit and gain weight. Most actually cycle for recovery more than anything, the weight is just a bonus.In case you were wondering where that came from. I was at RASP and have a ton of friends who are in the regiment right now and my dad was in the 5th SF group. On top of the fact that I have friends who were at selection and spend a decent deal of time talking to the 3rd group guys our here at Bragg.This is of course not all inclusive because more of it is mental when people fail those selections but its a noted trend.
Well, i definitely am not trying to get in a pissing contest here. Though, I do have a solid knowledge base about Rangers because I am a medic at Ranger Training Brigade, which is where would be Rangers ALL must go, to qualify. I was trying to offer the little homey some advice.

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
??? To the above post? Was that a joke?

T-boosters are a roll of the dice IMO. However, for muscle development, creatine isn't. Something else that may help u get leaner is BCAA's. For ur age you look great. If u learn to eat right for mass building u could have great potential by the time ur 21 or so. Keep up the good work, and find an ex-pro or a trainer to show u how to pose and work on ur routine.
Yeah i know but like i was looking for a test booster to maximize my testosterone output, and well ive taken some great creatine that i think gave me some mass and strenth for a bit cuz i cycle of and on it, it was beasts Creature and well ive also takes ON' s Creatine, but um bcaas? Ive heard about weight loss and i have them but rarely take them except on workout daysbefore or after my workout.Also yeah my diet is great been comsuming about 2,400 calories a day cuz im bulking but i dont wanna get to fat so its a slow bulk But yeah i have a great diet and plan to compete for junior mr texas next year when im 17:)
Btw you look great! Keep up the work man!:)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i know but like i was looking for a test booster to maximize my testosterone output, and well ive taken some great creatine that i think gave me some mass and strenth for a bit cuz i cycle of and on it, it was beasts Creature and well ive also takes ON' s Creatine, but um bcaas? Ive heard about weight loss and i have them but rarely take them except on workout daysbefore or after my workout.Also yeah my diet is great been comsuming about 2,400 calories a day cuz im bulking but i dont wanna get to fat so its a slow bulk But yeah i have a great diet and plan to compete for junior mr texas next year when im 17:)
Btw you look great! Keep up the work man!:)

BCAA's are good for anti-catabolic purposes but if you take them during other times in the day they can also be anabolic in nature.

Also, I'm a huge advocate of MCT oils. They help give clean calories. I usually supplement with a few hundred calories of this per day. And creatine should always be taken, even during cutting season IMO since they hold such a key responsibility in high-intensity training. You can still push water out of the sub-q areas of your body when on Creatine.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
First of all, great back. Impressive for a teen to have a back like that since most are focused on biceps and chest. Secondly, a test booster will do nothing for you at 16. A test booster will BOOST test if it's a good one. you don't need a boost my friend. Your test is SKY high at 16, evidence in the constant NARBS you are most certainly getting and the ol sailer waking up at attention every morning. If you get a pro hormone all you'll do is destroy your endocrine system at your age.

Focus on EATING. YOu are lean and look great, but need food. BCAA, EAA, Creatine and a carb powder is all you need.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
First of all, great back. Impressive for a teen to have a back like that since most are focused on biceps and chest. Secondly, a test booster will do nothing for you at 16. A test booster will BOOST test if it's a good one. you don't need a boost my friend. Your test is SKY high at 16, evidence in the constant NARBS you are most certainly getting and the ol sailer waking up at attention every morning. If you get a pro hormone all you'll do is destroy your endocrine system at your age.

Focus on EATING. YOu are lean and look great, but need food. BCAA, EAA, Creatine and a carb powder is all you need.

Well said Kyle and I agree !