Hey guys! Check out my new stack!

98mustangchri

Awards
I just started supplementing yesterday with Jack3d and loved how it works so I went back to GNC to get more serious about supplements. I am looking for lean body mass= lose fat and gain a little bit of muscle.....
1. Oxyelite thermogenic for daily use
2. Gnc mega mens sport multivitamin packets daily
3. Jack3d for pre-workout 2 scoops
4. gnc Pro performance AMP amplified extreme 60 (cookies n creme and is quit good actually) for post workout 40-60ms after workout ( 1 scoop)..and then a banana with it also.

What do you guys think. Im 300lbs 6"3 and looking to loose 40lbs. I loved how Jack3d worked for me tonight. It is only my 4th day getting back in the gym after 3 months and before I had no energy to do anything the 1st couple of days but now with jack3d I could not stop. I literally had no energy left after weight lifting or so I thought, then I decided to get back on the treadmill and run a half a mile! LOL! Awsome. I have not yet tried the OXyelite yet because I just bought it today along with the Whey. Only yesterday I started with the vitamins and jack3d, and today I did vitamins, jacked and the whey tonight after my workout also. So tomorow will be the first day everything is stacked all together!!:afro:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
welp..i can tell you from personal experience... Oxyelite Pro from USPlabs....Alpha T-2 and Erase is a crazy fatloss stack..and works very well. You can get it at Nutraplanet for a fairly decent price (the whole stack)

I used it when doing P90x a few months ago...along with a CKD diet and lost 40lbs in 3 months....i took a week off of it just to see what kind of impact it had with my workouts and diet....for me my weight loss dropped off almost 2lbs (1.7lbs) without the supps...once i started again....it was back up to 3.5 to 4lbs a week...

98mustangchri

Awards
welp..i can tell you from personal experience... Oxyelite Pro from USPlabs....Alpha T-2 and Erase is a crazy fatloss stack..and works very well. You can get it at Nutraplanet for a fairly decent price (the whole stack)

I used it when doing P90x a few months ago...along with a CKD diet and lost 40lbs in 3 months....i took a week off of it just to see what kind of impact it had with my workouts and diet....for me my weight loss dropped off almost 2lbs (1.7lbs) without the supps...once i started again....it was back up to 3.5 to 4lbs a week...
Nice man! Thanks for the info! Ive heard alot about it but not really how much people lost! Now i know.