Hexarelin

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted this question in another thread but no answer, so I'll try one more time like this.

Long story short, my source gave me few vials of Hexarelin (2 mg each). I know it's from ghrp family and supposedly the strongest one.

I'm interested to hear your experiences and what dosage did you used?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think many here have actually used it.

You just want 50-100 mcg as a preworkout affair. More would be a waste, if not somewhat unsafe. You're going to get some pretty serious pumps, and recovery will be ridiculous, especially after some time.

How much research have you done otherwise?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm into peptides since january, researching extensively, especialy after I had my injury and surgery. There's not much info about it being used, but some say 100 mcg in morning/or/and 50 mcg pw. I'd take it bc its been said that it can heal and save connective tissue.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm into peptides since january, researching extensively, especialy after I had my injury and surgery. There's not much info about it being used, but some say 100 mcg in morning/or/and 50 mcg pw. I'd take it bc its been said that it can heal and save connective tissue.
For connective tissue healing, I would also be thinking tb500 and bpc157 along with MGF, site injections.

I don't like the idea of using any GH or ghrps outside of sleeping time and training time. Don't take it on cardio days or anywhere near cardio. It breaks my heart watching Rich Piana pin IGF or serostim and then do cardio right after. That's how you enlarge your heart.

I'm mainly interested in hexarelin because it has a very short half life and active lifespan. That means it can have its effect when it's needed and then it's gone.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For connective tissue healing, I would also be thinking tb500 and bpc157 along with MGF, site injections.

I don't like the idea of using any GH or ghrps outside of sleeping time and training time. Don't take it on cardio days or anywhere near cardio. It breaks my heart watching Rich Piana pin IGF or serostim and then do cardio right after. That's how you enlarge your heart.

I'm mainly interested in hexarelin because it has a very short half life and active lifespan. That means it can have its effect when it's needed and then it's gone.
Yes, I wanted to go with tb500 or bpc157 but curently there is a shortage in my country and customs are hard to get trough. Yes, I also like that half life, take it, get job done and thats it. Thank you for your help!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently kicking around the idea of hex. Curious if anyone else can add to this. My first thought was to dose it around bedtime for increased recovery whilst sleeping. I see more suggest it preworkout though....any advantages to sticking in the evening?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently kicking around the idea of hex. Curious if anyone else can add to this. My first thought was to dose it around bedtime for increased recovery whilst sleeping. I see more suggest it preworkout though....any advantages to sticking in the evening?
It's better to do it pre workout, to get the most out of it. For me, pre bed was bad Idea, couldn't fall asleep for two hours past my regular time, even tho I was tired

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Cycle Logs 26
sloppychauncy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17