Hexarelin vs Igf lr3

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, out of curiosity, what do you guys think, which of these two would be better option for offcycle period? I know the work in different pathways, but which one would be more suitable for this purpose?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would prefer igf1-LR3 as it is more potent in general and provides rather decent and fairly rapid results on its own for a GH pathway product. Similar to using a relatively high dose of GH and a basal insulin like lantus together.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need to reconstitute it with 0.6% acetic acid, not plain bac water. Or it won't keep longer than 36 hrs.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would prefer igf1-LR3 as it is more potent in general and provides rather decent and fairly rapid results on its own for a GH pathway product. Similar to using a relatively high dose of GH and a basal insulin like lantus together.
Thanks for fast reply man!
What dosage would be sufficient, 50mcg?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for fast reply man!
What dosage would be sufficient, 50mcg?
That would be fine to be safe. Up to 100mcg I think is well outside of anything dangerous, if you feel like 50 isn't doing it for you after a couple of weeks. I have seen a video of a kid on YouTube who took 250mcg and apparently almost died, so don't do that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be fine to be safe. Up to 100mcg I think is well outside of anything dangerous, if you feel like 50 isn't doing it for you after a couple of weeks. I have seen a video of a kid on YouTube who took 250mcg and apparently almost died, so don't do that.
Yeah, I've seen that, but it was not intentional, to take that much I think.
Thank you man, once again

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've seen that, but it was not intentional, to take that much I think.
Thank you man, once again
It would be very easy to just do your match a little wrong with those small of doses.
So would igf1-lr3 be your favorite pep? I really want to throw one into my cycle but I'm all over the place...hex, cjc, ghrp6, igf1...if anyone knows of a location that has a good summation of each of these please point me in the direction. Most my info is from the search function here and a lot of it seems a bit incomplete.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be very easy to just do your match a little wrong with those small of doses.
So would igf1-lr3 be your favorite pep? I really want to throw one into my cycle but I'm all over the place...hex, cjc, ghrp6, igf1...if anyone knows of a location that has a good summation of each of these please point me in the direction. Most my info is from the search function here and a lot of it seems a bit incomplete.
Well, I didn't tried it yet, but by far, Hexarelin is my favourite peptide. It made me heal faster, skin better, scar on my knee faded, my knee got better, stronger, and I managed to bring up mass in my arms and legs. Nice peptide realy

BroBrian

Both have their merits but I’d give it to lr3. You will desensitize to Hexarelin pretty quick, I think like 4 weeks roughly. I used igf lr3 at 50mcg for 50 days after I had a clavicle fracture surgically repaired. My shoulder stayed full, barely atrophied. I do believe it aided in the healing process as well, although that’s merely anecdotal, I have to tangible evidence. Just how I felt.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both have their merits but I’d give it to lr3. You will desensitize to Hexarelin pretty quick, I think like 4 weeks roughly. I used igf lr3 at 50mcg for 50 days after I had a clavicle fracture surgically repaired. My shoulder stayed full, barely atrophied. I do believe it aided in the healing process as well, although that’s merely anecdotal, I have to tangible evidence. Just how I felt.
Yeah, you desensetise fairly quickly to Hex, but it's nice peptie all round. I'm believer in that theory that you can heal faster if you push nutrients and blood in damadged area, so I think it would realy help with recovery

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Need to reconstitute it with 0.6% acetic acid, not plain bac water. Or it won't keep longer than 36 hrs.
I’ve read a lot of things saying that bac water is fine. Followed a log of a guy who used the aa first half of a cycle then used bac and didn’t notice a difference. Not saying it’s right or wrong just stating what I’ve read.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve read a lot of things saying that bac water is fine. Followed a log of a guy who used the aa first half of a cycle then used bac and didn’t notice a difference. Not saying it’s right or wrong just stating what I’ve read.
The actual medical field instructions for reconstitution of IGF-1 call for acetic acid.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The actual medical field instructions for reconstitution of IGF-1 call for acetic acid.
So your suggestion is to use aa with igf1 or all the peps?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That kid I mentioned who almost died recommends using CJC no DAC with Hexarelin and igf1-lr3 altogether for maximum effect.

Just a guess but it sounds like this is a recipe for some serious GH gut.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So your suggestion is to use aa with igf1 or all the peps?
My suggestion is for IGF-1 specifically. HCG uses bac water. Mod GRF uses bac water afaik. Hexarelin as well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mayo clinic has relatively simple instructions on reconning most peptides we use.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mayo clinic has relatively simple instructions on reconning most peptides we use.
Awesome brotha - thanks for pointing me towards the resource