Hexarelin and MK-677 synergy

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read in the mk-677 "No BS straight scoop" thread yesterday that mk-677 and hexarelin are synergistic. Does anyone know when to dose them so the GH peaks overlap?

Also if taking hexarelin preworkout, will preworkout or intra-workout carbs/bcaas blunt the GH release?

Thank you for any replies.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MK has a long half life. As long as it's in your system when the hex hits, it will amplify the pulse caused by the hex.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, studies show that hexarelin does not affect insulin sensitivity, however the caveat still applies that the reverse is true. This means, yes, carbs (insulin release) will inhibit the GH response somewhat. But, hexarelin is the strongest of all ghrps, so theres that going for it. You will release a lot, LOT, of GH with a dose of hexarelin. With mk677 it's going to be close to equaling a whole vial of GH in the span of about three hours. Best bang for the buck.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The synergy is pretty simple, a proper dose of mk677 amplifies a natural GH puls by up to 4x (3-4iu) and a 50-100mcg dose of hexarelin will cause a GH pulse lasting three hours and totaling 7-8iu so amplifying that by a factor of up to 4x and taking into account human output potential of a healthy person that gives us 10-12iu or thereabouts roughly. Literally the maximum GH release humanly possible drugs or otherwise.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much for the very detailed answer, not the first time you have given an amazing response to one of my posts. I wanted to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet. I have a couple more questions if you have the time.

1) Do you foresee any issues with prolactin or cortisol from running mk-677 with hexarelin for a couple months? I'm mostly worried about fat gain and gyno.

2) In another thread on hexarelin you said that preworkout is the best time to dose, but dosing pre cardio can cause an enlarged heart. If I only lift 3 days per week, but do low intensity cardio every other day (heart rate is about 115-120 the whole time) should I only pin hexarelin 3 times per week before weight training, or could I also get away with pinning before light cardio?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The synergy is pretty simple, a proper dose of mk677 amplifies a natural GH puls by up to 4x (3-4iu) and a 50-100mcg dose of hexarelin will cause a GH pulse lasting three hours and totaling 7-8iu so amplifying that by a factor of up to 4x and taking into account human output potential of a healthy person that gives us 10-12iu or thereabouts roughly. Literally the maximum GH release humanly possible drugs or otherwise.
What about igf?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're way better off stacking a ghrp with a ghrh

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, studies show that hexarelin does not affect insulin sensitivity, however the caveat still applies that the reverse is true. This means, yes, carbs (insulin release) will inhibit the GH response somewhat. But, hexarelin is the strongest of all ghrps, so theres that going for it. You will release a lot, LOT, of GH with a dose of hexarelin. With mk677 it's going to be close to equaling a whole vial of GH in the span of about three hours. Best bang for the buck.
Hexarelin is also the sloppiest of ghrh you get used to it very very fast.
Dont u think ghrp+ghrh is the best bang for your buck?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't you have to pin ghrp 6+ times per day on an empty stomach to equal the effect of MK-677? I really like MK-677, but would like to make the overall effect a bit stronger adding some peptides, if you have any suggestions.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hexarelin is also the sloppiest of ghrh you get used to it very very fast.
Dont u think ghrp+ghrh is the best bang for your buck?
I somewhat disagree, in that mk677 is sloppier in some ways, tends to just cause fat gain by itself, tends to cause desensitization before actual hyperplastic results.

What you brought up though is a good reason why you should only hexarelin as a preworkout dosage before weight training. Taking breaks is very good. Taking it 3-4 times a week in single dosages seems likely not to cause desensitization so quickly.

actually, hexarelin is a ghrh, and ibutamoren is a GHRP...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't you have to pin ghrp 6+ times per day on an empty stomach to equal the effect of MK-677? I really like MK-677, but would like to make the overall effect a bit stronger adding some peptides, if you have any suggestions. I recently finished up 3 months of 25 mg mk and 1 iu pharma GH per day, felt superhuman energy, recovery, and wellbeing. Replicating that with mk and peptides is the goal.
Either ghrp2 or 6 has an extended, all day effect, but is a weak release, adding ibutamoren would make that stronger. Also grow your heart and guts.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about igf?
Cheap, easy to use, long acting or short acting depending on what you buy, better than any GH product of any kind. But he's asking about hexarelin and Ibutamoren combined.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheap, easy to use, long acting or short acting depending on what you buy, better than any GH product of any kind. But he's asking about hexarelin and Ibutamoren combined.
I was referring to when you were saying it's the equivalent to 7 Iu.
Doesn't hexarelin and mk677 raise GH levels but not igf levels so much or am I wrong about that?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was referring to when you were saying it's the equivalent to 7 Iu.
Doesn't hexarelin and mk677 raise GH levels but not igf levels so much or am I wrong about that?
OH, well GH is what raises IGF levels, so if your own natural GH can't raise your IGF level then I think you'd have another issue.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only way you're going to get anywhere close to 7 I IU's is by stacking a ghrh with a ghrp. I would love to see where someone got that much of a GH and igf raise from mk-677 hexarelin. Is that what you're saying I misread that

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only way you're going to get anywhere close to 7 I IU's is by stacking a ghrh with a ghrp. I would love to see where someone got that much of a GH and igf raise from mk-677 hexarelin. Is that what you're saying I misread that
The studies available support the idea that a 100mcg dose of hexarelin will in total output around 7iu in three hours. Adding MK would amplify this.

BroBrian

Sorry to hijack but would Mk 677 and cjc 1295 w DAC have any synergy? Old Witch

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to follow this one. Tough finding good info on peps...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack but would Mk 677 and cjc 1295 w DAC have any synergy? Old Witch
That the best bang for your buck hands down.
Stacking ghrp and ghrh is key for synergy.
You stack Cjcdac with mk677 and you have all day elevated levels of GH and igf. That's what you want it takes months of elevated levels to see results. Thats why peps and GH are ran for 6months MINIMUM.
Mike Arnold has written some good stuff about this.
No combo of peps beats mk677 and cjc dac.
Hex and cjc is good real good but you'll need 5 pokes a day and hex stops working real fast 2-4 weeks.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We want elevated levels for months not hours boys.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The studies available support the idea that a 100mcg dose of hexarelin will in total output around 7iu in three hours. Adding MK would amplify this.
How many iu can the body produce?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do most people these days agree that worrying about GH bleed is unfounded? I've always steered clear of cjc 1295 with DAC because of the GH bleed and potential pituitary damage.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do most people these days agree that worrying about GH bleed is unfounded? I've always steered clear of cjc 1295 with DAC because of the GH bleed and potential pituitary damage.
I thought bleed was bad at one point.
I stuck myself 5 times a day.
But I havnt heard anything about damage.
I believe you still get your normal gh pulses when on mk677. The GH bleed dosnt stop your natural pulses I don't think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Cycle Logs 26
sloppychauncy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17