Hexadrone

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried Aggressive Labz HEXED (Hexadrone) or Hardcore Sports Nutrition ROCK SOLID – HEXADRONE. Wanting to run hexadrone but these seem to be my only viable options readily available in the US market.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
idk why you would want to bother with it when even epiandro is stronger. uh.. unless you're a girl? i mean that in all seriousness. hexadrone was literally supposed to be a non methyl equivelent of halodrol, targeted for women.

i dont even know that i have heard of those companies if that helps. Also it needs to be the proper isomer to work at all.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aggressive labz had some products that were gtg but I agree; You would see way more gains from 1-andro if you wanted a mild non-methyl.

SildenafilStarboy

Awards
Is there a link to the epiandro you mentioned?

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
big t posted a great source and I can personally vouch for APEX TDs. PRE also sells a nice option as does VL and Gainbusters for orals
I will look at running Bicepking or Stano-plex epiandro. What happened to the 3AD you guys use to sell? Any chance of it coming back i was very interested in running it?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will look at running Bicepking or Stano-plex epiandro. What happened to the 3AD you guys use to sell? Any chance of it coming back i was very interested in running it?
You need to e mail vicious labs and ask for swole patrol aka 3ad.... He isn't restocking and stock is getting low just a heads up

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
You need to e mail vicious labs and ask for swole patrol aka 3ad.... He isn't restocking and stock is getting low just a heads up
I wonder why they won't be restocking not very popular or not effective?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder why they won't be restocking not very popular or not effective?
It certainly is NOT lack of results. 3AD is a great clean non-toxic feeling oral. Anyone that has any sensitivity and runs a decent dose will be happy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It certainly is NOT lack of results. 3AD is a great clean non-toxic feeling oral. Anyone that has any sensitivity and runs a decent dose will be happy.
What kind of dosage did you run, and what were your results?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of dosage did you run, and what were your results?
Fullness, hardness, pumps and strength increased. I did not eat above maintenance so the scale did not move but the mirror showed the improvement. 3 caps/day If I had the funds I would not hesitate to run 4+ with my TRT as a cycle. I found 2 caps to be the minimum if using for a pre-workout boost.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Fullness, hardness, pumps and strength increased. I did not eat above maintenance so the scale did not move but the mirror showed the improvement. 3 caps/day If I had the funds I would not hesitate to run 4+ with my TRT as a cycle. I found 2 caps to be the minimum if using for a pre-workout boost.
This makes me one to run 3AD more than epiandro lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This makes me one to run 3AD more than epiandro lol
They share some similarities such as:
non-methyl
well tolerated by most
can be used solo or in addition to other compounds
can be run for longer cycles(relative to stuff like msten/m1a and such)
most users report smooth PCT's, once again relative to harsher/stronger compounds. Of course ANYTHING run high enough and long enough will prove to be more difficult to recover from.

Difference
Epiandro is more of a strength and hardener for me and not the ideal pick if looking to gain maximum weight(could certainly be used for a bulk if for instance added to something wet like M-LMG
3AD would be better IMO, if one was in a surplus and running only this vs epiandro

Of course you can never go wrong with the red pill and the blue pill, you know for inclusivity purposes lol..........ie. take both.

Personally given a choice between running the two stacked or any individual SARM I would take these two 10/10 times.

Reactions: UNX

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I picked 3 bottles of swole patrol 3AD and 2 bottles of Stano-plex. Haven't decided which one i will run first likely swole patrol