Hexadrone

Russettau

Awards
Wanting to know where I can find some good hexadrone?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Premium research essentials or medfitrx has hexadrone. You just need to make sure the compagny use the good isomer or it’ll be almost useless to run it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically you want the 6a isomer if i remember correctly.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But how do we know if they are using the right one in a company's hexadrone?
It’s written on the label for exemple PREs product will show : 6a-Chloro-Androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol After that well you gotta trust the compagny that what they write is actually what they put in there but that’s another story

theshexmix

Awards
I got ya....
Hard core Rock solid Hexadrone it should be a grey bottle thats 6a and completely legit! I can vouch for it. You might need to buy 2 bottles though depending on how much you want to run because theres only 60 pills 50mgs each

theshexmix

Awards
https://www.vitacart.com/rock-solid-60-capsules-hardcore-anabolics.html
I bought a bottle from my local supplement store ive known the guy and his mother since i was little and he only sells legit products. Ive been taking about 200mgs a day. Definitley not great for gains but very good for cutting!
i wasnt expecting it to work at all with the previous gear and PHs ive taken but i was pleasantly surprised.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have not see one company besides Pre that labels their Hexadrone A or B. THAT's why I asked the question .So it's NOT written on most labels. If it was that damn easy to just read the labels , I wouldn't have asked the question .
Ahh I remember you. The guy with the shitty attitude. You really didn’t get what I said but that’s too bad for you 👻👻