Unanswered Hexadrone

Scrutiny

Awards
Hi everyone,

I’ve been looking into Hexadrone - 6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol.

Being non methylated, I was hoping those who have used it can chime in on how they went with it and what support supps they used whilst running it?

I was running M1A for a few weeks and finished that, and wanted to bridge hexadrone in for a little while alongside my TRT before time off.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know @PoSiTiVeFLoW was or is logging it,so hopefully he or some others could give detailed imformation on hexadrone @xR1pp3Rx knows about it as well if IAM not mistaking

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of discussion in this link below, including from the members mentioned above..along with myself.

In a nutshell, I would have to say it has been my favorite prohormone I have ever taken or stacked. It’s actually one of the few prohormones I can still depend on responding favorably to in recent years. Most people do not have my same degree of enthusiasm for it, but I have not seen anyone regret using it when obtained from a legit source utilizing a 6-a isomer.

Support supps would just be your norm. Test base of your choosing (certainly wouldn’t need Trest), and organ support. Having said that, it’s very mild on the body and is very libido friendly in my experience..

The last time I used Hexadrone, I took OL K1NGSGUARD, Epi-Andro/Androsterone, and Dermacrine..

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know @PoSiTiVeFLoW was or is logging it,so hopefully he or some others could give detailed imformation on hexadrone @xR1pp3Rx knows about it as well if IAM not mistaking
Well I have run it before, am about to restart a PRE and Body Beast log soon (long term) but I lost my access to easy monthly bloodwork via Kaiser.. so due to Endo doc TRT can't have her see it either now. So I won't be able to give post cycle bloodwork like I used to.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@PoSiTiVeFLoW Dam bro I know that sucks big-time.When you start your log tag me in for that hex gainz.

Scrutiny

Awards
Awesome!

Thanks for the replies.

I’ve got my hands on oral Hexadrone and it’s the 6a isomer.

I’m planning to run it at 2 caps (150mg) alongside my TRT.

Would you bump the dosage up?
Reading the link there’s a lot of conflicting info on dosages.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome!

Thanks for the replies.

I’ve got my hands on oral Hexadrone and it’s the 6a isomer.

I’m planning to run it at 2 caps (150mg) alongside my TRT.

Would you bump the dosage up?
Reading the link there’s a lot of conflicting info on dosages.
150mg from the source I used to have (gone) would have been too high for me to start off with right away. I could have worked up to that dose, but I always ended up stacking it and stayed below 100mg with the Hexadrone.

You’re just going to have to listen to your body with this stuff. Personal response to varying doses and products are all across the board on this one.

Demi_God

Awards
Dang it says Hexadrone has an A:A ratio of 300:1... could this possibly be used by women as well? What dosage were you thinking of running OP?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just picked up German Pharma Androstebol which is:
35 Mg Hexadrone - doesnt say if its 6a if its 6b but they have a good rep.
5 mg Max Lmg
75mg Turkesterone

Now i was going to stack Ostarine with Stano-plex but now i fancy the above with Stanoplex for 6 weeks.

Are we talking similar Halodrol type gains without the sides??

Dosing wise ill probably do 2 a day so that'll be 70mg plus 10mg Max Lmg and 150g Turkesterone.....bizzare combo from GP with this one.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ALL of that companies product is garbage now . Maybe except for their Sarms. They changed the formulas on all of their prohormones and made them much weaker .
You got any evidence to back these claims up?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All you have to do is simply look at the ingredients in their products. Lol

They changed the formulas to all of their products and made them much weaker. Garbage compared to what their ingredients used to be . Also you need about 100 mgs or more a day of hexadrone to see any solid results.
I agree, German Pharma is trash now, their Epistane became Epistan(Hexadrone), now Epistan is 11-oxo... they keep changing ingredients. Pretty much all their prohormones have misleading names now and have natty ingredients - I am sure many people bought their products without looking if ingredients have changed or not, because names stayed the same. That said, they just put out for a limited time their ORIGINAL Epistane on Prohormones UK website.

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree, German Pharma is trash now, their Epistane became Epistan(Hexadrone), now Epistan is 11-oxo... they keep changing ingredients. Pretty much all their prohormones have misleading names now and have natty ingredients - I am sure many people bought their products without looking if ingredients have changed or not, because names stayed the same. That said, they just put out for a limited time their ORIGINAL Epistane on Prohormones UK website.
I only bought their Hexadrone as that was the only one i could find in the UK. Probably going to run my Pharmatec Halocor (Halodrol) now anyway with Stanoplex 300 sometime soon.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I only bought their Hexadrone as that was the only one i could find in the UK. Probably going to run my Pharmatec Halocor (Halodrol) now anyway with Stanoplex 300 sometime soon.
I think MedFit RX at powersupps uk got Hexadrone, MedFit RX have a good rep from what I have seen on this forum.