Hexadrone??

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever run hexadrone?? yes I did my research before purchasing, and was going to do the last 4 weeks of my warm cycle with 50mgs of hex 2X a day (100mgs total). just wondering if anyone had any input, half life of hex? your cycle length, side effects, results, and just thoughts in general. I'm on trt so not worried about that side effect

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone ever run hexadrone?? yes I did my research before purchasing, and was going to do the last 4 weeks of my warm cycle with 50mgs of hex 2X a day (100mgs total). just wondering if anyone had any input, half life of hex? your cycle length, side effects, results, and just thoughts in general. I'm on trt so not worried about that side effect
Subbed for info.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You won’t see many reviews for Hexadrone on here...it’s just not very popular. At the same time, it also does not seem as though many people have tried it. To confuse things more, there are apparently 2 differerent isomers...and you won’t know which one you are getting. One seems to be quite effective, while the other is probably responsible for its lack of popularity.

I have had great luck and have quite a bit of experience with Hexadrone. I first utilized it in a pre-stack formula that contained Methyldiazirinol and Hexadrone and I was blown away. It resulted in more compliments than any of my DMZ and/or Epistane cycles by a long shot. Though I do love my DMZ! The Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone stack was just more visually impressive because of the superior vascularity and muscle definition...not to mention fat loss and less bloat for me.

Anyway, I have also used Hexadrone as a solo product briefly, and stacked it with Cynostane in the past. Basically I have utilized Hexadrone with or without another product for the past 3 years. It certainly is better stacked though...it’s an excellent product to stack!

It’s nice that it is not methylated, so much easier on the liver.
Muscle definition, a dry look, vascularity, high libido and lack of sides in general are its strengths. Physical strength I would say is average for a prohormone...certainly not the best there, but I would rate endurance on the high side.

I prefer to take it 3 times a day at 25-30mg per dose...sometimes I might throw a 50mg in there.
Either way, I take one dose in the morning, 1 dose with my PWO (that is sometimes the 50mg), and 1 dose later that afternoon or early evening.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won’t see many reviews for Hexadrone on here...it’s just not very popular. At the same time, it also does not seem as though many people have tried it. To confuse things more, there are apparently 2 differerent isomers...and you won’t know which one you are getting. One seems to be quite effective, while the other is probably responsible for its lack of popularity.

I have had great luck and have quite a bit of experience with Hexadrone. I first utilized it in a pre-stack formula that contained Methyldiazirinol and Hexadrone and I was blown away. It resulted in more compliments than any of my DMZ and/or Epistane cycles by a long shot. Though I do love my DMZ! The Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone stack was just more visually impressive because of the superior vascularity and muscle definition...not to mention fat loss and less bloat for me.

Anyway, I have also used Hexadrone as a solo product briefly, and stacked it with Cynostane in the past. Basically I have utilized Hexadrone with or without another product for the past 3 years. It certainly is better stacked though...it’s an excellent product to stack!

It’s nice that it is not methylated, so much easier on the liver.
Muscle definition, a dry look, vascularity, high libido and lack of sides in general are its strengths. Physical strength I would say is average for a prohormone...certainly not the best there, but I would rate endurance on the high side.

I prefer to take it 3 times a day at 25-30mg per dose...sometimes I might throw a 50mg in there.
Either way, I take one dose in the morning, 1 dose with my PWO (that is sometimes the 50mg), and 1 dose later that afternoon or early evening.
What brand Hexadrone do you use and do you know what isomer it has?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What brand Hexadrone do you use and do you know what isomer it has?
Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Shred was the Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone stack (Gone Forever)

Hardcore Anabolics Solid was the standalone (It can still be found, but only on SCAM websites-I ordered 2 bottles a few months ago, was charged but never sent product, had to get a new debit card)

WAR Pharma Blade (another blend but the only prohormone is Hexadrone- I have not seen it available online, it was at my local privately owned supplement store)

Aggressive Labz has one out there which I have never tried. One member did try it as his first prohormone run and was not impressed. I am guessing this is the lesser isomer, or it is just poor quality in general.

Viscous Labz recently had a transdermal version available and it looks like that is gone..

Bottom line, things don’t look good. :(

I can’t remember what the different isomers are. The member who brought this up said that most companies probably don’t even know which one they are supplying though anyway. For example, if you contacted Agressive Labs to ask them, they would have no idea what you are talking about.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Technologies Xtreme Shred was the Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone stack (Gone Forever)

Hardcore Anabolics Solid was the standalone (It can still be found, but only on SCAM websites-I ordered 2 bottles a few months ago, was charged but never sent product, had to get a new debit card)

WAR Pharma Blade (another blend but the only prohormone is Hexadrone- I have not seen it available online, it was at my local privately owned supplement store)

Aggressive Labz has one out there which I have never tried. One member did try it as his first prohormone run and was not impressed. I am guessing this is the lesser isomer, or it is just poor quality in general.

Viscous Labz recently had a transdermal version available and it looks like that is gone..

Bottom line, things don’t look good. :(

I can’t remember what the different isomers are. The member who brought this up said that most companies probably don’t even know which one they are supplying though anyway. For example, if you contacted Agressive Labs to ask them, they would have no idea what you are talking about.
How long until kicks in Ricky and how long did you run it.... I have some td I'm going to run.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long until kicks in Ricky and how long did you run it.... I have some td I'm going to run.
I feel it the first day...pumps and vascularity right away.
Transdermal should be even better (as in most cases)!
Hope you enjoy it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope you enjoy it!
transdermals rock!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you enjoy it!
Yeah I started a run of this a while back but never finished it bc the timing wasnt right..... What I remember I was about 2 weeks in and it was working well so I bought the same version.

I'll be doing 100mg/day for 5 weeks w trt dose. What I remember 100mg td seemed to be plenty... I remember my aggression and lifts going up at a steady rate.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I started a run of this a while back but never finished it bc the timing wasnt right..... What I remember I was about 2 weeks in and it was working well so I bought the same version.

I'll be doing 100mg/day for 5 weeks w trt dose. What I remember 100mg td seemed to be plenty... I remember my aggression and lifts going up at a steady rate.
Definitely sounds like good times to me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

dosing sounds a lot like androsterone I ran by alpha gainz, only it was 1ml=100mg 2 x a day. but I would think that androsterone needs to be dosed higher.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dosing sounds a lot like androsterone I ran by alpha gainz, only it was 1ml=100mg 2 x a day. but I would think that androsterone needs to be dosed higher.
Yeah I've never used that.... I did also get some td b androstenetriole which I believe is what was in invictus?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've never used that.... I did also get some td b androstenetriole which I believe is what was in invictus?
yes, good stuff...I think what sets iron legion apart from other td's is the salvo carrier--a good carrier is crucial for td's, imo. if I ever found a good source for powders and wanted to make some homebrews salvo carrier is what i'd use.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
yes, good stuff...I think what sets iron legion apart from other td's is the salvo carrier--a good carrier is crucial for td's, imo. if I ever found a good source for powders and wanted to make some homebrews salvo carrier is what i'd use.
Why is it so hard to find bulk powder suppliers for stuff?.. like I spent a few hours trying to find a bulk raw 4-andro supplier and that **** isn't banned or anything but couldn't find anything that felt not scammy..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it better than 1 andro?
I did one short run of 1-Andro years ago. I believe it was a fairly low dose but it still made me lethargic and I didn’t enjoy any benefits . I didn’t stack it with anything like Epi-Andro or 4-Andro though and likely never will. I would never pay all that money for andros when I can just use a designer steroid. So yeah, for me I definitely prefer it to 1-Andro...