Unanswered Hexadrone medfit rx

jusstinnn

Awards
Haven’t tried it personally but searching through AM and Medfit RX gets a good rep. I just ordered M-Sten from them and it’s coming in today. But comparing their Hexadrone to PRE’s Hexadrone, you’ll be getting a better deal buying from PRE. Medfit’s comes at 75mg a tab with 60 tabs a bottle. PRE’s is 100mg tabs with 90 tabs a bottle.

Bri25

Awards
Iv used medfit rx m-sten,d-nol,hexadrone and there transdermal testosterone as a test base and all I can say is that their stuff is legit as ****, but they do use pharmaceutical grade rawz to make their products so that's why their stuff actually works but they also charge that pharmaceutical grade price for it too tho

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iv used medfit rx m-sten,d-nol,hexadrone and there transdermal testosterone as a test base and all I can say is that their stuff is legit as ****, but they do use pharmaceutical grade rawz to make their products so that's why their stuff actually works but they also charge that pharmaceutical grade price for it too tho
Wait. ... You're saying they sell TESTOSTERONE??

Bri25

Awards
Yeah it's real testosterone, they call it homeopathic remedy or something like that, keep in mind that medfit rx is only one of a handful of companies that the FDA allows to sell products like this

Bri25

Awards
I remember last year medfit rx was selling for a very short amount of time probably because it was a very limited produced batch of a methylated Tren nose spray which came in 750mcg.....that stuff got banned with all the real gear back in 1990 if that doesn't say the kind of pull medfit rx got with the fda ha ha 👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember last year medfit rx was selling for a very short amount of time probably because it was a very limited produced batch of a methylated Tren nose spray which came in 750mcg.....that stuff got banned with all the real gear back in 1990 if that doesn't say the kind of pull medfit rx got with the fda ha ha 👍
I don't know what happened there, but the FDA doesn't allow anyone to openly sell hormones without a prescription. Maybe they did it ... but if so, it isn't because the FDA said, "Oh, alright, just go ahead". LOL

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know what happened there, but the FDA doesn't allow anyone to openly sell hormones without a prescription. Maybe they did it ... but if so, it isn't because the FDA said, "Oh, alright, just go ahead". LOL
Not gonna lie though, I wanna find this TD Test product though🤷🏻‍♂️

Bri25

Awards
Yea I don't know if they paid them off or were doing it under the table or what but they were selling methylated Tren product that has been banned since the 1990s tho.....and I don't know if they still sell the trans test on medfits site anymore but the site I get my medfit products from still have it and even this other company called strike first nutrion which has a trans test and trans hgh, and there also one of the other companies that register their transdermals with the FDA

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can’t find an ingredient label anywhere for the testosterone product, but homeopathic actives spells herbal transdermal test booster to me rather than an actual testosterone gel. Right?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t find an ingredient label anywhere for the testosterone product, but homeopathic actives spells herbal transdermal test booster to me rather than an actual testosterone gel. Right?
Ya that’s the sketchy part, they never showed a label of the product or what’s in it. I don’t wanna discuss too much about it because it’s against forum rules I think but you get the idea lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whithout seeing the product, Id have to agree.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Without mentioning any names, a trusted company that MANY of us have used (and still use), sold a product a few years ago (maybe 5??) that contained both Anadrol AND Dbol. But it isn't because the FDA was cool with it. 😎

Bri25

Awards
I've used both companies trans test products and I can tell you its definitely real test in there cause you feel it in about 5 to mins after putting it on, and I was taking some strong orals but didn't ever felt surprised or tired like how I did with test base precursors

Bri25

Awards
Its a great alternative to use to get a test base if you're not ready to pin yet.... and since it's real testosterone it does aromatize so you do need a AI when on cycle with it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used both companies trans test products and I can tell you its definitely real test in there cause you feel it in about 5 to mins after putting it on, and I was taking some strong orals but didn't ever felt surprised or tired like how I did with test base precursors

Nahh.
I don't know what's in there, but it isnt Testosterone.

"This synergistic combination of proven homeopathic actives was specifically formulated by MedFit Rx".

Almost certainly Test boosters.

And again, the FDA does not allow anyone to register with them to sell Testosterone over the counter, without a prescription.

Bri25

Awards
Its not tho its real test my boy, I wouldn't be on here telling y'all about it if it didn't do anything for me........there trans hgh is real HGH too, it has somatropin in it......I was just like everybody else who thought it was bull jiz but then I said duck it and tried it and was blown away by the fact that it was real test 👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its not tho its real test my boy, I wouldn't be on here telling y'all about it if it didn't do anything for me........there trans hgh is real HGH too, it has somatropin in it......I was just like everybody else who thought it was bull jiz but then I said duck it and tried it and was blown away by the fact that it was real test 👍
I never said that it didn't do anything for you. But I did say it isn't Test. But I only said that because IT ISN'T TEST. I am glad you enjoyed it but people aren't going to come on here telling the OTHER new guys that this stuff is real Testosterone, without proving it. Sorry Bud.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Naw, I had both pharmacy test gel and cream and you don’t “feel” anything from it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They are both probably EpiAndro....like androhard

*But to get back to the main topic; Yes curious too about that there Hexadrone...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never said that it didn't do anything for you. But I did say it isn't Test. But I only said that because IT ISN'T TEST. I am glad you enjoyed it but people aren't going to come on here telling the OTHER new guys that this stuff is real Testosterone, without proving it. Sorry Bud.
As I recall, this stuff does contain supposed testosterone boosting compounds, but also homeopathic testosterone. It’s just like a 30x dilution, so it’s no doubt weak as hell. It’s been a while since I’ve looked, but pretty sure it actually is real test.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I recall, this stuff does contain supposed testosterone boosting compounds, but also homeopathic testosterone. It’s just like a 30x dilution, so it’s no doubt weak as hell. It’s been a while since I’ve looked, but pretty sure it actually is real test.
What is "homeopathic Testosterone"?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
testosterone for gay people
😆
Testosterone (like most other things in the world) don't need a "qualifier", unless they aren't what the original word states they are.
That's why Kraft started selling "cheese food", and "cheese product". It contains the word cheese, so some people actually thought it was a type of cheese (it wasn't).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s freaking herbs.
I thought we were way past believing otc supplements are able to sell scheduled/controlled substances simply by calling them by their name.
The back of muscle mags haven been selling this garbage since the 90s. It’s no closer to testosterone or growth hormone than my multivitamin is.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s freaking herbs.
I thought we were way past believing otc supplements are able to sell scheduled/controlled substances simply by calling them by their name.
The back of muscle mags haven been selling this garbage since the 90s. It’s no closer to testosterone or growth hormone than my multivitamin is.
Yeah.... What he said!!! ^^^
LOL

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. I swear, I should start selling "supplements" . With this crowd, I'd be a millionaire.
Where were all you guys when I was a used car dealer??
😆

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I sell transdermal testosterone, dbol, anavar, dbol, hcg, hgh, and anything else you can think of. And they are all legal to buy and possess. Just pm for details and I'll fill you in on the homopathic pheromone vaginal secretion anal leakage profile that makes it so effective.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, and the FDA loooooves my products and gave me their home phone number bc it was such good stuff.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I sell transdermal testosterone, dbol, anavar, dbol, hcg, hgh, and anything else you can think of. And they are all legal to buy and possess. Just pm for details and I'll fill you in on the homopathic pheromone vaginal secretion anal leakage profile that makes it so effective.
Where do I sign???

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Testosterone (like most other things in the world) don't need a "qualifier", unless they aren't what the original word states they are.
That's why Kraft started selling "cheese food", and "cheese product". It contains the word cheese, so some people actually thought it was a type of cheese (it wasn't).
Sorry I’m just going on memory about a topic I’m not sure I totally understand. But the idea I got is that if the testosterone is properly diluted, it can be sold as a homeopathic remedy. If you look at any homeopathic formula, it’s common crap but listed in Latin names to sounds fancy and it’s all a certain dilution. If so, you just cut each part test with 30 or so parts water, and you suddenly have homeopathic testosterone. Or something. It’s all pretty much bullshit as far as I can tell.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry I’m just going on memory about a topic I’m not sure I totally understand. But the idea I got is that if the testosterone is properly diluted, it can be sold as a homeopathic remedy. If you look at any homeopathic formula, it’s common crap but listed in Latin names to sounds fancy and it’s all a certain dilution. If so, you just cut each part test with 30 or so parts water, and you suddenly have homeopathic testosterone. Or something. It’s all pretty much bullshit as far as I can tell.
Well, one thing's for sure .... It is BS.
People ask me for advice ALL the time bro, if this were legitimate TD Test, I'd be the first to be recommending it. :)

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what this thread has turned into but I can tell you Kong by medfitrx is legit. Pharmaceutical grade baby baby.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y’all know what’s interesting, how can sarms be called “pharma grade” when they are not for human consumption 🤣 ...Pharma isn’t producing them, right? I dunno lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure what this thread has turned into but I can tell you Kong by medfitrx is legit. Pharmaceutical grade baby baby.
Just a little search and destroy for misinformation.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Y’all know what’s interesting, how can sarms be called “pharma grade” when they are not for human consumption 🤣 ...Pharma isn’t producing them, right? I dunno lol
It’s all gimmicky, salesy, misleading, moron-consumer targeted nonsense. I know what I want to use prior to using it and then I find it, using a brand that I can trust.
I’m not going to discover something I’d want to use with catchy and misleading marketing promises.
“Oh really? You actually CAN call it homeopathic testosterone, charge $109.99 for 3 weeks worth of topical cream that has the vegetable version of DHEA in it, when I could just use testosterone that costs me $200 a year to run?”
And if it was actually test, you’d still be breaking the law if caught and discovered. It doesn’t make it less of a controlled substance.
Now, back when we had target hormones converted from not-yet-banned substances, I could subscribe to that.