Unanswered Hexadrone half life?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna be starting a cycle of Pre’s Hexadrone. Will be running 300 mg a day. They come in 100 mg doses. Anyone know the half life? Is it cool to take all 300 mg at once or is it better to dose it 100 mg three times a day?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supposedly 12-16 hrs, so twice a day is/should be sufficient. Personally, I enjoyed dosing it 3 times per day though. The last brand I used was PRE...

Definitely don’t take it all at once, it’s much better to spilt the dosing throughout the day. You would probably end up with a full body cramp if you took it all at once. ;)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Supposedly 12-16 hrs, so twice a day is/should be sufficient. Personally, I enjoyed dosing it 3 times per day though. The last brand I used was PRE...

Definitely don’t take it all at once, it’s much better to spilt the dosing throughout the day. You would probably end up with a full body cramp if you took it all at once. ;)
Thanks for the info. How did Pre’s version treat you results wise compared to the other versions you previously had?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m on Medfit rx version (which is since discontinued lol) and I take them roughly 10 hours apart twice a day... then again each tab is 75 mg...

YeshuA

Awards

Looks like you have extensive experience with Hexadrone

I wonder if you could do a side by side comparison between Hex and Epi. You said in a previous post you had better results using Hex. How would you compare Hex and Epi in terms of cutting, hardness, fat loss, Libido, mood, muscularity or fullness?
"Full body cramp" sounds like its really promoting hardness of the likes of Winstrol or Var?

Would it be comparable to 11oxo?

Cheers

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on Medfit rx version (which is since discontinued lol) and I take them roughly 10 hours apart twice a day... then again each tab is 75 mg...
Did medfit discontinue all their anabolics? Their link to their website isn’t working .

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. How did Pre’s version treat you results wise compared to the other versions you previously had?
Looks like you have extensive experience with Hexadrone

I wonder if you could do a side by side comparison between Hex and Epi. You said in a previous post you had better results using Hex. How would you compare Hex and Epi in terms of cutting, hardness, fat loss, Libido, mood, muscularity or fullness?
"Full body cramp" sounds like its really promoting hardness of the likes of Winstrol or Var?

Would it be comparable to 11oxo?

Cheers
Yes, I am probably one of the bigger Hexadrone fans you will find, and I have made multiple posts about it in the past, so I hate to sound like a broken record but here we go. It must go well with my particular body chemistry or something...because I absolutely love it! I would use it indefinitely if I could..haha.

The PRE version was the 4th Hexadrone product I have been able to experiment with- the prior 3 are sadly no longer available. Mg per mg- PRE was not as strong as the prior 3, and I ended up dosing it at the full 300mg per day dosage. Other than the disparity in numbers, I still like the PRE offering and wouldn’t hesitate to use it again - if I do another cycle of anything period...

In a nutshell though, it exceeds Epistane for me in every category mentioned above- especially the recomp properties. I used Epistane back when you bought it off the shelves, as well as this past Spring- which came from PN (Havoc), and it has always been rather mediocre for me.

I have never used Winstrol or Var, so I can’t really comment there. I had a brief run of 11-OXO this past year too but cut that short due to lethargy. Loves the Hexadrone!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I am probably one of the bigger Hexadrone fans you will find, and I have made multiple posts about it in the past, so I hate to sound like a broken record but here we go. It must go well with my particular body chemistry or something...because I absolutely love it! I would use it indefinitely if I could..haha.

The PRE version was the 4th Hexadrone product I have been able to experiment with- the prior 3 are sadly no longer available. Mg per mg- PRE was not as strong as the prior 3, and I ended up dosing it at the full 300mg per day dosage. Other than the disparity in numbers, I still like the PRE offering and wouldn’t hesitate to use it again - if I do another cycle of anything period...

In a nutshell though, it exceeds Epistane for me in every category mentioned above- especially the recomp properties. I used Epistane back when you bought it off the shelves, as well as this past Spring- which came from PN (Havoc), and it has always been rather mediocre for me.

I have never used Winstrol or Var, so I can’t really comment there. I had a brief run of 11-OXO this past year too but cut that short due to lethargy. Loves the Hexadrone!
What type of side effects did you experience ? Seems as though hex is pretty mild ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What type of side effects did you experience ? Seems as though hex is pretty mild ?
Absolutely nothing for me.

It is known to be mild. I can only speak for myself- but mild in terms of side effects yet potent in terms of results. It gives me a more aesthetic ripped look as opposed to the Epistane or DMZ bloat. All the while, feeling much better physically and mentally as well..

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It is known to be mild. I can only speak for myself- but mild in terms of side effects yet potent in terms of results. It gives me a more aesthetic ripped look as opposed to the Epistane or DMZ bloat. All the while, feeling much better physically and mentally as well..
Thanks for responding brother

That sounds amazing and perfect for a first cycle. I’m definitely considering this now. I like that it made you feel better too. That’s a must. My friend said most orals, even high doses of winny and var, cause him lethargy, appetite loss yet feelings of low blood sugar, chronic cramps, etc. that’s off putting , lol .dont think everyone gets this but seems like some are very sensitive to Orals

YeshuA

Awards

You are the reason i just ordered 6a hex

Coming from a winny/halotestin stack im lean enough to compare, hex is just perfect from what i read because i get older and need to stay away from 17a orals. My intestines took a few hits in winny halo.

Half life is still the unknown Figure across the Web.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are the reason i just ordered 6a hex

Coming from a winny/halotestin stack im lean enough to compare, hex is just perfect from what i read because i get older and need to stay away from 17a orals. My intestines took a few hits in winny halo.

Half life is still the unknown Figure across the Web.
Sounds like it’s 10-16 hours

Attachments

YeshuA

Awards
Sounds like it’s 10-16 hours

Thanks a lot mate. That would be a actually great. Hexadrone may well replace a few AAS, 11oxo for example turned out to be just as good as halotestin when it comes to Cortisol blocking, and no contest regarding toxicity. Imo the phs are very underrated.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long do you run hex for? I’ve been on it for 4 weeks and was debating if I want to do 6 or 8... started stacking it with sustain alpha too... libidos been up!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long do you run hex for? I’ve been on it for 4 weeks and was debating if I want to do 6 or 8... started stacking it with sustain alpha too... libidos been up!
Oh...definitely do at least 6-8 weeks. If you have the extra cash, I would switch to Dermacrine while on cycle and save your Sustain Alpha for PCT!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh...definitely do at least 6-8 weeks. If you have the extra cash, I would switch to Dermacrine while on cycle and save your Sustain Alpha for PCT!
I’m running it on cycle and pct if I can get more... pct will be m test, growth factor xt, nolvadex and then sustain alpha or virtus...

I don’t use anything that converts to estrogen so dermacrine is out for me, personally...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lookin at dermacrine myself, considering it instead of AndroHard and stacking with a sarm or two ...How long does a bottle of dermacrine last & how many pumps you go with?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lookin at dermacrine myself, considering it instead of AndroHard and stacking with a sarm or two ...How long does a bottle of dermacrine last & how many pumps you go with?
The label states 130 pumps per bottle and you are supposed to dose it based on your weight. I think most people generally dose it at 3-4 pumps daily either way on a cycle, so it generally seems to lasts about 5 weeks. I have used it many times, and find it to be excellent for my libido regardless of being on or off cycle. To be honest, I actually enjoy it quite a bit off cycle!

I am currently using Sustain Alpha for the very first time though..

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just called one of my local “hardcore” supp shops(~abt 45 minutes away) and they carry medfit hexadrone(69.99) along with what she said, most ph and sarms. I’m considering picking a bottle up and it’s the last one , so I told them to hold it for me , lol. They also have DMZ , SD, etc

The employee was a female and said she ran because I asked if it was good for a first/mild.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just called one of my local “hardcore” supp shops(~abt 45 minutes away) and they carry medfit hexadrone(69.99) along with what she said, most ph and sarms. I’m considering picking a bottle up and it’s the last one , so I told them to hold it for me , lol. They also have DMZ , SD, etc

The employee was a female and said she ran because I asked if it was good for a first/mild.
Hexadrone is mild on side effects. I am running it right now. Good for a first run if you are cutting. Your supplement retail store had Superdrol lol?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hexadrone is mild on side effects. I am running it right now. Good for a first run if you are cutting. Your supplement retail store had Superdrol lol?
Yes , along with M1t / DMZ / Trenavar / epistane etc. also , every sarm available

Last edited:

Zejoelly

Awards
I'm fairly new coming into this thread, but was wondering if anyone had a direction they could point me in to buy some hexadrone with the 6a isomer?

I had a source here is AUS, but they have since ceased manufacture due to TGA (Similar to the US FDA) restrictions.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm fairly new coming into this thread, but was wondering if anyone had a direction they could point me in to buy some hexadrone with the 6a isomer?

I had a source here is AUS, but they have since ceased manufacture due to TGA (Similar to the US FDA) restrictions.
Ouch .... Australia. I'm not sure if any of our board sponsors ship there. You could ask.

Zejoelly

Awards
Ouch .... Australia. I'm not sure if any of our board sponsors ship there. You could ask.
I know, we are a nanny state here. The hexadrone I got was unreal, had I known it was about to be pulled, i would have purchased more!

The exchange rate from USD to AUD is also a killer! I checked out Narrow Labs, but they don't seem to stock it...any other ideas?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Medfits is supposed to be good, I’ve stumbled on a handful of reviews...