Hexadrone hair problem?

Mirugami

Awards
guys i would run a ostarine nolva cycle this summer for a recomp. sarm serm for not doing pct and not feeling suppression and ofc preventing gyno from high e2. i would like to add hexadrone low dose (under 100 mg) for 4/6 weeks. i know its a good cut recomp ph, but i suffer from mpb and i cant touch dht derivates neither 19 r, i see its 6 cloro, so it would be safer in term of hair loss? im on fin minox and will ad ru during cycle, anybody could help me? i read hexa will pop veins, will it help build little muscle and burn fat in little deficit or manteinance? :cool:

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"Sarm serm for not doing pct and not feeling suppressed" what? Can you rephrase that please? Hexadrone is very unlikely to cause any hair loss problem because as my mom would say it’s a little girl ph. If anything id be more concerned about having side effects from that garbage ostarine than from hedadrone which is pretty clean from what I’ve seen.

Mirugami

Awards
"Sarm serm for not doing pct and not feeling suppressed" what? Can you rephrase that please? Hexadrone is very unlikely to cause any hair loss problem because as my mom would say it’s a little girl ph. If anything id be more concerned about having side effects from that garbage ostarine than from hedadrone which is pretty clean from what I’ve seen.
doing sarm + serm will keep ur test upper and not feeling the suppression, so u will not need serm after stopping sarm because ur tt is not tanked, why side effects from ostarine? its the "safest" cut and most studied sarm i read on net

Mirugami

Awards
That’s completely wrong. Absolutely completely wrong. I was going to be more rude about it but I’ll simply leave it at that. Please educate yourself and don’t write this on open forums where some people might believe you and do the same thing.
well what can u tell me about hexa? its a good ph for recomp? can help adding little muscle or its better something like 11 oxo? oxo for losing fat ofc

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Using a serm during a ped cycle has very little proof of success. Some people have reported some success keeping their TT not tanked during a milder cycle, but many that have tried have also not been succesfull with it. So with something like Osta running a serm simultaneously may help your T levesl during cycle and thus the following pct a bit, but it also may not help at all. In any case you should still do a pct after the cycle.

Hexadrone is a bit of a mystery. I was interested on it myself at some point, but most of the feedback and opinions I could find was that it's really weak. A few persons have reported good results with it, but most say it's very weak. If you try it make sure you have the a-isomer version. I think Halodrol would be a better choice though. If the fact that it's methylated is no problem.

Last edited:

Mirugami

Awards
Using a serm during a ped cycle has very little proof of success. Some people have reported some success keeping their TT not tanked during a milder cycle, but many that have tried have also not been succesfull with it. So with something like Osta running a serm simultaneously may help your T levesl during cycle and thus the following pct a bit, but it also may not help at all. In any case you should still do a pct after the cycle.

Hexadrone is a bit mystery. I was interested on it myself at some point, but most of the feedback and opinions I could find was that it's really weak. A few persons have peropted good results with it, but most say it's very weak. If you try it make sure you have the a-isomer version. I think Halodrol would be a better choice though. If the fact that it's methylated is no problem.
whats about 11 oxo for recomp?i cant find halo anywhere

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
whats about 11 oxo for recomp?i cant find halo anywhere
Hmm.. 11-kt is great for fat loss. Is 11 oxo the same thing? If not then I don't know. You can find Halo from UK retailers. Also if you are doing sarms, then Rad-140 would be a better choice for recomp, than Osta.

Mirugami

Awards
Hmm.. 11-kt is great for fat loss. Is 11 oxo the same thing? If not then I don't know. You can find Halo from UK retailers. Also if you are doing sarms, then Rad-140 would be a better choice for recomp, than Osta.
i know but as i said i want to pick up most hair friendly sarm and ph, rad gonna **** my hair :( is halodrol 5a dht derivate?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i know but as i said i want to pick up most hair friendly sarm and ph, rad gonna **** my hair :( is halodrol 5a dht derivate?
I didn't know Rad is bad for hair. But I don't have hair shedding issues, so I don't follow that aspect of compounds much.

I don't think Halodrol is a dht derivative. It's a PH to Turinabol.