Hexadrone + 11KT + Androsterone + Epi-Andro

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice stack. This is like where I'm at. I want something to give me a boost but with little to no sides. I'm going to be doing Brawn's The One (Methyl-DHT oxime) with Alpha-Four.
Where’s the best site to get The One? PM me if you don’t want to say it out loud. Thanks

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty straight forward cycle.

Will pop in here periodically with any updates for ya guys whenever I feel something.

Diet is gonna be on point for this one. I'm excited :)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^
Well aren’t you fancy!

Have you used Rise before?
Hahah work has made me enjoy the structure of spreadsheets & it’s nice to have everything laid out in front of me in case I forget!

I partially began to use one of my two bottles of rise but then something new came out/some other product caught my eye. And I switched to that haha I can’t even remember what it was at this point but this tends to happen to often! Need to commit to finishing bottles once they are open

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plan looks solid. You are the first person I see using ON Rise. It has been in my supps to try -list for quite some time.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plan looks solid. You are the first person I see using ON Rise. It has been in my supps to try -list for quite some time.
I have a fresh bottle to use, potentially as estrogen control on next cycle, it has E.Cottonii in it...and/or pct.

(I’ve used it once before, it’s a good product)

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What’s a good dose of E.Cott ? Rise has 500mg per 6 caps.
My guess is as good as yours.

Rebirth has 300 mg in a capsule and dosing guide is 1-2 caps a day.

Brawn Anti-E Complete has 600 mg in 4 caps, which is the daily dosage.

On both of these products label says to divide the dosing to AM and PM, so keep that in mind.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah! nothing wrong with using the board favorites! typically that is what i do, but every now and then I like to venture out a bit

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 in the books boys

Initial thoughts:
- Iconic formulation products go on great and dry quickly.
- between the 10 pumps in total of each product combined kind of ran out of space on my shoulders to apply. Anyone have an idea the best way to simultaneously dose these products ?
- also how long should I wait to shower after applying ?
- hexadrone can’t really be commented on yet
- thinking Epi has a pwo sort of effect or otherwise placebo is a hell of a drug cause my workout today was great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 in the books boys

Initial thoughts:
- Iconic formulation products go on great and dry quickly.
- between the 10 pumps in total of each product combined kind of ran out of space on my shoulders to apply. Anyone have an idea the best way to simultaneously dose these products ?
- also how long should I wait to shower after applying ?
- hexadrone can’t really be commented on yet
- thinking Epi has a pwo sort of effect or otherwise placebo is a hell of a drug cause my workout today was great.
shoulders and chest, inner arms, run it all the way down back of arms[triceps]into forearms. inner thighs, behind knees, tops of feet.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
shoulders and chest, inner arms, run it all the way down back of arms[triceps]into forearms. inner thighs, behind knees, tops of feet.
Some great info here ^^. Maybe it was considered to include in shoulders, but I'll just add just in case that traps and upper back (as far as you can reach) are good areas also.

And what I do right now as I'm running 4 different td products, I apply twice a day. Not a problem for me, but can understand if seen as hassle.

The UH label says not to go swimming or bathing after 5 hours of applying, so I'd think that pretty much applies to showering too?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some great info here ^^. Maybe it was considered to include in shoulders, but I'll just add just in case that traps and upper back (as far as you can reach) are good areas also.

And what I do right now as I'm running 4 different td products, I apply twice a day. Not a problem for me, but can understand if seen as hassle.

The UH label says not to go swimming or bathing after 5 hours of apllying, so I'd think that pretty much applies to showering too?
yes, showering too.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might be covid positive boys

100.2 fever
Smell is good taste is at about 50%
Feel extremely weak
Sweating and cold at the same time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might be covid positive boys

100.2 fever
Smell is good taste is at about 50%
Feel extremely weak
Sweating and cold at the same time
my wife and i had covid around a month ago...we've both had colds much worse....but evidently some get it worse than we did so GOD BLESS and get well soon.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just tested positive

lot of vitamin D, C & zinc in my future.

hopefully I can get over this in a few days

going to continue to dose everything

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice stack. This is like where I'm at. I want something to give me a boost but with little to no sides. I'm going to be doing Brawn's The One (Methyl-DHT oxime) with Alpha-Four.
Yes. But superdrol is Di methylated DHT

This compound would not be as effective/ with the same side effect profile. IMO superdrol > dplex (The One)

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
🤞🤞 that Brawn Hexadrone is up to par with 3 of the 4 Hexadrone products I have used in the past. If it is, it should do all of that very nicely!
Interesting bro. May I ask what dosage you took?

Hexa being a 6 chloro; it should act the same as any 4 chloro compound. IMO there should be no alpha feeling. Androgenic compounds will achieve this; such as halotestin, dmz, etc

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tested positive

Yeah bro heal up! Hopefully it passes soon

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, unfortunately I did get a number of good supps from PRE, but their Hex was off. I had older Hex as smart of BSL old Epi-Smash, and some UK suppliers before, too. So I remember the "on/energy" and hardness real Hex can provide. Stacks well.
=
Can you elaborate? I mean.. BSL products were hit and miss as well.

I keep hearing about this on feeling/ energy with hexadrone, yet this sounds more like an androgenic effect to me; yet hexadrone is a very low androgenic compound

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate? I mean.. BSL products were hit and miss as well.

I keep hearing about this on feeling/ energy with hexadrone, yet this sounds more like an androgenic effect to me; yet hexadrone is a very low androgenic compound
Sure. It's been awhile, since Epi-Smash 2.0 cycle but I also had Hexadrone from German Pharma called "Epistan" = Hexadrone (EDIT they still sell it! Cool).

Think back to then, I noticed HexD acts like a "dry test base" if that makes sense? 6-chloro test. It's not like a caffeine energy, more like test base energy.

The difference being with Epi-Smash (Epistane + Hexadrone) I get stupid back pump-cramps on Epistane. Taurine doesn't help much wierdly. When I swtichd off to German Pharma ran their 10mg DMZ (called M-drol few years back) and add Hexadrone, it always boosted my hardness and lift energy... Of course I didn't know how to use a proper test base back then - so my energy might have been coming from the 6-chloro test base basically..

Just my bro science memory there...

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sure. It's been awhile, since Epi-Smash 2.0 cycle but I also had Hexadrone from German Pharma called "Epistan" = Hexadrone (EDIT they still sell it! Cool).

Think back to then, I noticed HexD acts like a "dry test base" if that makes sense? 6-chloro test. It's not like a caffeine energy, more like test base energy.

The difference being with Epi-Smash (Epistane + Hexadrone) I get stupid back pump-cramps on Epistane. Taurine doesn't help much wierdly. When I swtichd off to German Pharma ran their 10mg DMZ (called M-drol few years back) and add Hexadrone, it always boosted my hardness and lift energy... Of course I didn't know how to use a proper test base back then - so my energy might have been coming from the 6-chloro test base basically..

Just my bro science memory there...
Interesting compound for sure. Thanks for the feedback, but still curious what dosage you were running?

Just because the cost of this stuff. Interested to run alongside a cruise, maybe later this year. Was thinking between 300 and 500 mg for 8 weeks but could get pricey

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting compound for sure. Thanks for the feedback, but still curious what dosage you were running?

Just because the cost of this stuff. Interested to run alongside a cruise, maybe later this year. Was thinking between 300 and 500 mg for 8 weeks but could get pricey
Not that high. Epi-Smash was 10mg Epi + 30mg Hex.

Brawn Hex and German Pharma Epistan suggested cycles are 70-150mg max daily and usually with 2nd androgen for bulk/cut purposes.

Visit body-shock pro site, for the brawn Hex bulk/cut cycle plans, and factorysupps.co.uk for the German Pharma hex "Epistan" suggested cycles.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just tested positive

Damn.. Hopefully will be easy on you and a quick recovery.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just tested positive

Man that's crazy news!

Thanks for sharing the cycle layout/ information over here in anabolics. Get well soon brother. Keep us posted

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is correct , not mine but a fully vaccinated friend
Who was kind enough to take a gamble for me
Regardless, 99.89% of the people who do catch it will not be hospitalized or be life threatening sick.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regardless, 99.89% of the people who do catch it will not be hospitalized or be life threatening sick.
this is nice to hear, regardless he is already aware that he can ask me to stop going at anytime if he begins to feel uncomfortable luckily he lives alone so I’m hoping he stays strong and allows me to continue to go

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is nice to hear, regardless he is already aware that he can ask me to stop going at anytime if he begins to feel uncomfortable luckily he lives alone so I’m hoping he stays strong and allows me to continue to go
My wife is a Covid coordinator for a large metropolitan hospital. She has given about 10k shots by herself to this point and her hospital has given 200k. Hopefully “we” can get back to normal soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife and i spent over a year of our lives being told that if we caught covid there was a good chance we might die-she is 63 and i am 62....after 3 days of very minor cold symptoms we were almost fully recovered.

you couldn't pay either one of us to get a covid shot!!!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my wife and i spent over a year of our lives being told that if we caught covid there was a good chance we might die-she is 63 and i am 62....after 3 days of very minor cold symptoms we were almost fully recovered.

My wife felt the same as you but when she got the shipment of shots at her hospital, the head ID Dr was first in line to get it. She said...”If he ain’t scared then we shouldn’t be”.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also..... this virus attacks the most vulnerable and I’m not talking about age. Overweight unhealthy people of any age are the most at risk. It’s probably why you and your wife handled it well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife felt the same as you but when she got the shipment of shots at her hospital, the head ID Dr was first in line to get it. She said...”If he ain’t scared then we shouldn’t be”.
hey, if she wants to guinea pig a vaccine more power to her....i respect peoples right to choose, and i choose to say oh hell no!!!

btw-has she had the covid?

i have and it wasn't even close to what the healthcare people said it would be for me or my wife.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also..... this virus attacks the most vulnerable and I’m not talking about age. Overweight unhealthy people of any age are the most at risk. It’s probably why you and your wife handled it well.
then overweight unhealthy people should get vaccinated.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey, if she wants to guinea pig a vaccine more power to her....i respect peoples right to choose, and i choose to say oh hell no!!!

btw-has she had the covid?

i have and it wasn't even close to what the healthcare people said it would be for me or my wife.
No she hasn’t had it but both her parents did and her mom almost died. 3 guys I know had it and one died within 3 days of symptoms. He was 38 and was in good shape. This RNA vaccine they have actually been working on for 10 years. They just had to add the virus strain in with it. So the vaccine isn’t exactly new. I know a guy who got the flu shot 2 years ago and a week later he woke up and was paralyzed from the waist down.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
then overweight unhealthy people should get vaccinated.
No one has to get it if they don’t want to but I got it so I can see my mom without risking me giving her the Virus and it killing her.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No one has to get it if they don’t want to but I got it so I can see my mom without risking me giving her the Virus and it killing her.
my mom is in assisted living 87 years old...i told her to get the vaccine so i could visit her...with over 95% of residents being vaccinated they are going back onto lockdown-the reason is because covid cases are on the rise????

Last edited: