Hexadrone + 11KT + Androsterone + Epi-Andro

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Upcoming cutting cycle plan on starting up in may

Wondering if you guys think this will be too dry, wanted to keep this as a light(ish) cycle but willing to add in some oral 4AD or 4DHEA

On Cycle:
Cel Assist or OL Arimicare pro
(will add tudca if 4AD is recommended by you guys)

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/10/10
Exemstane on hand

verdict still seems to be out on hexadrone, i ran it a while ago and am under the impression that i purchased the wrong isomer as i see people comparing it to an epistane + 6bromo hybrid but didnt really net any gains from it, so I switched sources and from my research brawn seems g2g

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t think it would be too dry but if you want to loosen things up a few weeks in you can add in some 4-andro. I would start with that current stack and adjust if needed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@thebigt @delsolrob

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice stack. This is like where I'm at. I want something to give me a boost but with little to no sides. I'm going to be doing Brawn's The One (Methyl-DHT oxime) with Alpha-Four.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Based on the picture of the stack I assume you are going to do 8 weeks? I would expect you to be fine with that stack for that duration, but like Afi said something like 4-Andro is good to have on hand.

Brawn is a legit brand in general and their Hexa is the a-isomer you want. I've not done Hexa myself, but I think comparing it to Epistane is a stretch. I've seen it said to basically be non methylated Halodrol, but that's just some posts I've seen and I don't know better.

Ultra hard and Ultra eleven should treat you very well and hopefully the Hexa adds some muscle or helps maintaining it. I'm interested to follow.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice stack...i've been considering a ultra eleven, icon one, alpha four stack....but what you have looks good, like someone else said if joints become issue or need a boost alpha four would be a great add in, imo.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on the picture of the stack I assume you are going to do 8 weeks? I would expect you to be fine with that stack for that duration, but like Afi said something like 4-Andro is good to have on hand.

Brawn is a legit brand in general and their Hexa is the a-isomer you want. I've not done Hexa myself, but comparing it to Epistane is a stretch. I've seen it said to basically be non methylated Halodrol, but that's just some posts I've seen and I don't know better.

Ultra hard and Ultra eleven should treat you very well and hopefully the Hexa adds some muscle or helps maintaining it. I'm interested to follow.

Correct 8 weeks in the plan.

I can’t recall the thread in which I saw the efficacy being compared to epistane as I went through like 30 hexadrone threads prior to purchasing

Ik that @Ricky10 is a big advocate of it

Excited to run ultra hard and also excited to run the 11kt

I think it should be a solid run

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correct 8 weeks in the plan.

I can’t recall the thread in which I saw the efficacy being compared to epistane as I went through like 30 hexadrone threads prior to purchasing

Ik that @Ricky10 is a big advocate of it

Excited to run ultra hard and also excited to run the 11kt

I think it should be a solid run
Yes, Hexadrone remains one of my top picks for prohormones!

I see the Brawn states 6a isomer- so that should be great stuff in theory. I think you bought Agressive Labz before?

The stack looks awesome! I have to be real careful with 11-KT myself. That is the one that can dry me out too much and give me aching joints quite easily.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, Hexadrone remains one of my top picks for prohormones!

I see the Brawn states 6a isomer- so that should be great stuff in theory. I think you bought Agressive Labz before?

The stack looks awesome! I have to be real careful with 11-KT myself. That is the one that can dry me out too much and give me aching joints quite easily.

YES bravo on the memory man. I think it was some bunch ****

Really looking forward to this run, I saw you advocating in many threads this was some good stuff! I’m hoping that’s the case and you aren’t just a hyper responder

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Really looking forward to this run, I saw you advocating in many threads this was some good stuff! I’m hoping that’s the case and you aren’t just a hyper responder
I think it all comes down to quality of product..

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m currently cutting and using alpha four...
It can be done! At the end of the day diet is the most impactful

I will say tho that based on the action internally that certain hormones cause some are more better geared towards bulking or cutting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I will say tho that based on the action internally that certain hormones cause some are more better geared towards bulking or cutting
absolutely!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Competitors getting ready for the stage being an exception I think anything hormonal can be used for cutting purposes but ideally avoiding massive amounts of aromatization is helpful. I was just explaining this yesterday to a customer:

When it comes to gaining and hormones say we have identical test subjects and both eat 1000 cal above maintenance and we give A the "cutting" steroid and B the "bulking" steroid. 12 weeks later we assess the "gains" pull the hormones, wait a week or so for the glycogen and water to leave and then weight/test BF it would be interesting to see the difference in real muscle gained. You would have to adjust doses to try to get something equal and who can really say for instance how much 10mg of A would equal in B.

What I am blabbing about endlessly here is I agree with you and success and failure rarely ever rest with the drug choice and almost always are due to planning and execution/compliance. It's just more interesting to hash out the details of the drugs/supplements than talking about all the fish and rice you are going to eat over the next 12 weeks lol.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sub'd. Building a house in Texas, trying to get out of Cali - still "lurking" on the board with long-term plans, and have Brawn Hex in my cabinet waiting, along with Iconic like this stack. I will rejoin cycles in Feb, 2020 was just bananas.

Let's see how the Brawn HexD works! I also have a load of Iconic saved up, as well - coolio.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Competitors getting ready for the stage being an exception I think anything hormonal can be used for cutting purposes but ideally avoiding massive amounts of aromatization is helpful. I was just explaining this yesterday to a customer:

When it comes to gaining and hormones say we have identical test subjects and both eat 1000 cal above maintenance and we give A the "cutting" steroid and B the "bulking" steroid. 12 weeks later we assess the "gains" pull the hormones, wait a week or so for the glycogen and water to leave and then weight/test BF it would be interesting to see the difference in real muscle gained. You would have to adjust doses to try to get something equal and who can really say for instance how much 10mg of A would equal in B.

What I am blabbing about endlessly here is I agree with you and success and failure rarely ever rest with the drug choice and almost always are due to planning and execution/compliance. It's just more interesting to hash out the details of the drugs/supplements than talking about all the fish and rice you are going to eat over the next 12 weeks lol.
Well said sir and I was just thinking myself that I never really liked the separation made for 'cutting ph's/aas' and 'bulking ph's/aas'. Sure there are some charasteristics that make a substance to be a bit more suitable for either, but unless going for a specifically cut look in the end or during the cycle, it doesn't really matter for the outcome. If you use a wet compound on a cut, then the added water weight will come off after the cycle and you have your end result. And if you can do a cut without any ped's then you can sure as hell do a cut with basically any aas. For example D-boll would be great on a cut even though not generally used in a cut, due to there being better options. But you could definitely do a succesfull cut with D-boll. Much better than going natty.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sub'd. Building a house in Texas, trying to get out of Cali - still "lurking" on the board with long-term plans, and have Brawn Hex in my cabinet waiting, along with Iconic like this stack. I will rejoin cycles in Feb, 2020 was just bananas.

Let's see how the Brawn HexD works! I also have a load of Iconic saved up, as well - coolio.
I remember you having a positive (pun intended, lol) run with Hexa right? And also a lackluster one with PRE's Hexa I think?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember you having a positive (pun intended, lol) run with Hexa right? And also a lackluster one with PRE's Hexa I think?
Yes, unfortunately I did get a number of good supps from PRE, but their Hex was off. I had older Hex as smart of BSL old Epi-Smash, and some UK suppliers before, too. So I remember the "on/energy" and hardness real Hex can provide. Stacks well.
=

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also had a helluva good run with Iconic 4-Ando and 1-Andro products. I am "gym paused" but in two weeks I fly my family abroad, then in Febraury-April! Ramp up 3-months the hardcore cycles, house fixes + lifting + moving to Texas begins.

I'll try this Brawn Hex + Iconic Andros after I do a RAD-140 + MK-677 log I was in to see the difference from before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also had a helluva good run with Iconic 4-Ando and 1-Andro products. I am "gym paused" but in two weeks I fly my family abroad, then in Febraury-April! Ramp up 3-months the hardcore cycles, house fixes + lifting + moving to Texas begins.

I'll try this Brawn Hex + Iconic Andros after I do a RAD-140 + MK-677 log I was in to see the difference from before.
icon one and alpha four are good products!!!

thanks for the shout out!!!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice stack. This is like where I'm at. I want something to give me a boost but with little to no sides. I'm going to be doing Brawn's The One (Methyl-DHT oxime) with Alpha-Four.
Where can you get Brawn’s The One at?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No issues shipping to America? I’d love a few things they have. Had great results with Hex-D also
No issues. Usually takes two weeks tops to get my stuff.

Used to require a signature for all deliveries from them but now they don’t even require that probably due to COVID lol.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No issues. Usually takes two weeks tops to get my stuff.

Used to require a signature for all deliveries from them but now they don’t even require that probably due to COVID lol.
that might not be quite true now since brexit. ive heard from uk people that shipping from uk as of jan 1 is about to be a nightmare because of it...i would try and get more info about it if i were you before ordering anything. that being said...i get my stuff from there too...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, I should add that I'm in EU and that Powermyself info I posted is concerning UK to EU orders. It still reflects the open situation with the Brexit and oversea delivery. All I know about UK to US ordering is that UK and US don't have an agreed trade deal as of yet, since UK is not part of EU anymore. I'm sure the shops will give more info when asked about delivering to US.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hopefully not too much derailment here OP ✌

@rowz4broz When are you planning on running this stack and will you update process here or make a log or something?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Am looking forward to hearing your opinons on the Brawn Hex as have some myself. Might run 4 Andro with it myself in the future.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m still about 2 months out from running this

I’ve never been great at logs but when I start it up I can bump this thread if you guys are interested I can post my thoughts on it without a doubt!

I’m nursing a lower back injury from a PPL split that I over aggressively ran while on HDROL (saw great strength gains) and my Dumbass was still trying to pull too much weight on pct and now I haven’t deadlifted on like 5 weeks :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck! Loving alpha four so far about 2 weeks in...
alpha four is one of my favorite feel good products of all time.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
alpha four is one of my favorite feel good products of all time.
So far I feel the same way. It is all I’m taking plus vitamins and the such. Hope to take it for 8 weeks followed by clomid, m test, sustain alpha, and inhibit p. I do not feel shut down at all which is great. I have not weighed myself but visually I look as I may have leaned out slightly (trying to cut) and 0 water retention so far. I am doing 3 pumps ED as I am a smaller person lol about 5 4 140ish.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far I feel the same way. It is all I’m taking plus vitamins and the such. Hope to take it for 8 weeks followed by clomid, m test, sustain alpha, and inhibit p. I do not feel shut down at all which is great. I have not weighed myself but visually I look as I may have leaned out slightly (trying to cut) and 0 water retention so far. I am doing 3 pumps ED as I am a smaller person lol about 5 4 140ish.
be sure to keep me updated...feel free to pm me.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to be a Debby downer here, but how would you feel shut down when taking PH's to test and dht? Unless you mean that your nuts have not atrophied or something like that.

With 3 pumps A4 is really good value. A tube will last almost 7 weeks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m still about 2 months out from running this

I’ve never been great at logs but when I start it up I can bump this thread if you guys are interested I can post my thoughts on it without a doubt!

I’m nursing a lower back injury from a PPL split that I over aggressively ran while on HDROL (saw great strength gains) and my Dumbass was still trying to pull too much weight on pct and now I haven’t deadlifted on like 5 weeks :(
I'm sure many would be interested to hear how this goes, me included. Hexa seems to be somewhat a mystery with the conflicting information. All experiences are welcome.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not to be a Debby downer here, but how would you feel shut down when taking PH's to test and dht? Unless you mean that your nuts have not atrophied or something like that.

With 3 pumps A4 is really good value. A tube will last almost 7 weeks.
I was comparing it to other phs like 1 andro, Dmz, m sten, etc...

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure many would be interested to hear how this goes, me included. Hexa seems to be somewhat a mystery with the conflicting information. All experiences are welcome.
Agreed man some people think it’s the holy grail I’m terms of gains to sides and some people (myself included on a different hex product) report no gains at all

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know which hex was in Dr. Pedz hexadrone?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed man some people think it’s the holy grail I’m terms of gains to sides and some people (myself included on a different hex product) report no gains at all
I'm very interested to see how it stacks up to the Halodrol you used...was that Brawn as well? Fingers crossed the Hex is banging.

Forgot to ask OP what dosage you thinking of running for Hex? What's the standard dose for the (a) insomer?

Last edited:
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there was some interest in this so im bumping it

Starting up the cycle on Saturday or Sunday

Goals:
Harden up
Retain Muscle