Hexadraone..........best results.............highest dose and response ?

ImDaGuy

Awards
I am dying to know people's best results on hexadrone and what's the highest anyone had dosed and whether that got them good results or not.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i went over 300mgs per day. nothing much to note. maybe better fat burning, thats about it. you would have more gains on 1 andro.

ImDaGuy

Awards
i went over 300mgs per day. nothing much to note. maybe better fat burning, thats about it. you would have more gains on 1 andro.
Thanks

Pointless then. I actually get pretty good results with 1 andro. I look great on it and great vascularity.

daioner

Awards
it was isomer (a) or (b) ?? what company ? you think with 1-andro you can cut/recomp for summer?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is like tren acetate (in a pro hormone version ) ? What about dosage and side effects ?
not really some refer to it as tren light.. but in imo this is a better hormone for building muscle than tren, but almost as capable in the fatloss dept. it is dose dependent. lower dosing for fat loss and higher dosing for building mass. sides are real light in the 50mgs-75mgs per day range. over 100 is were typical side effects will show. BP being one of the biggest things for me.

ImDaGuy

Awards
not really some refer to it as tren light.. but in imo this is a better hormone for building muscle than tren, but almost as capable in the fatloss dept. it is dose dependent. lower dosing for fat loss and higher dosing for building mass. sides are real light in the 50mgs-75mgs per day range. over 100 is were typical side effects will show. BP being one of the biggest things for me.
I actually did not get the crazy results you hear others get from tren. Kinda disappointed. I know it was real , tren cough and it made me a little nuts. With the mast it did make me look more shredded than ever though.