Hereditary Hair Loss and Anabolics Survey!

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Hey AM!

How many of us are prone to male pattern baldness due to family history, took anabolics/test and kept our hair?

I am the only male in my family with a full head of hair, and im wondering what the odds are of "activating" the dormant MPB gene due to AAS use. Statistics. Say i should be bald by now according to my family history. Just wondering what other peoples expeiences were in similar situations.

:liftstrong:

averyclay

averyclay

Awards
Hi there,

The importance of having a good head of hair cannot be overstated. Experts say that there are many causes of hair damage and loss such as high stress, irregular diet, genetic effect, Alopecia and many more. They all affect the hair re-growth cycle, i.e. the process of growing new hair is less than the amount lost on a daily basis.

In your case I think you will not be bald if you take a proper treatment, it’s not true that all people would face this hereditary problem. In severe cases hair transplants are a suitable option for individuals to get rid of a nagging problem where no oil or medication seems to work.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Baldness runs in my family. It seemed like the men in my family (dad, uncles, grand dad, etc) kept a full head of hair into their 30's. around 32-35 they started losing and going grey.

I started juicing around 21. I definitely started losing my hair at a faster rate. I'm 34 now. Not completely bald, but the thinning started around 23 or 24 and kept going.

Better embrace the bald head, hairy face look.

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
Lol

No baldness in my family and i am completely bald on the top (bic the rest). No hairy back or chest in my family. I am covered, full sweater lol

I did some heavy cycles in the past. Dont be fooled. This shît effects you. But i love it!