Herbal supplements

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you believe that an altered state of consciousness within our minds can be enhanced by taking massive doses of herbal supplements?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you believe that an altered state of consciousness within our minds can be enhanced by taking massive doses of herbal supplements?
So basically you're asking if you can get high from mega-dosing herbal supplements?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is possible. But it depends on what type of "altered state" are you trying to achieve...

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I the most important point not to miss here is to never fall into the trap of believing that something natural is good for you simply because it's 'natural'... Never forget that the venom of the deadly brown recluse spider is probably non-GMO, organic, raw, unrefined, pure,as-nature-intended, honest-to-goodness natural and more deadly to you and most things you are likely to ever encounter!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I the most important point not to miss here is to never fall into the trap of believing that something natural is good for you simply because it's 'natural'... Never forget that the venom of the deadly brown recluse spider is probably non-GMO, organic, raw, unrefined, pure,as-nature-intended, honest-to-goodness natural and more deadly to you and most things you are likely to ever encounter!
My wife was bit by a brown recluse spider. It died. :)
// seriously though it was a baby and damn that ish was a trip to the hospital.