GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Legacy supplement company Muscletech has dropped some big news today with just a few days left in the year. The brand has announced that actor Henry Cavill, known for his role as Superman in Man Of Steel, Justice League, and Batman V Superman, has joined the team. He has come on board as a brand ambassador, spokesperson, and Muscletech’s Chief Creative Director.

The Muscletech partnership will see Henry Cavill taking part in advertising campaigns, marketing, social media, and more. A big goal of the two coming together seems to be to drive Muscletech’s massive rebrand introduced around the middle of the year. In the brand’s words, “Cavill will help connect MuscleTech’s past with a more diverse, inclusive and optimistic future”.

Another interesting detail Muscletech has mentioned about its partnership with Henry Cavill is he will be helping the brand when it comes to the creation of all-new products. It is certainly an interesting partnership between the big-name supplement company and big-name actor, but an exciting one that’ll be intriguing to see how it unfolds as we welcome in the new year.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who cares. Their products are bullshit and always have been. All a “ rebrand” means is same bullshit with new people, new labels and new names.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is actually a little bit hilarious. Really?

I would be surprised to find out he knew anything about supplements or formulation. He will be a great face for the brand though, making them more mainstream focused than a big name bodybuilder.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"a more diverse, inclusive...."

ANY TIME I see this I know it DOES NOT INCLUDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I also puke a little every time I see/hear it.

Not sure how you make sold at walmart for $10 a bottle anymore inclusive......................maybe hand it out for free in certain neighborhoods while making those that can afford the $10 pay $20 to offset the cost.....................I mean it seems to work for the government.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"a more diverse, inclusive...."

ANY TIME I see this I know it DOES NOT INCLUDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I also puke a little every time I see/hear it.

Not sure how you make sold at walmart for $10 a bottle anymore inclusive......................maybe hand it out for free in certain neighborhoods while making those that can afford the $10 pay $20 to offset the cost.....................I mean it seems to work for the government.
more diverse, inclusive.....maybe they should have put nancy pelosi in charge :unsure:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is actually a little bit hilarious. Really?

I would be surprised to find out he knew anything about supplements or formulation. He will be a great face for the brand though, making them more mainstream focused than a big name bodybuilder.
yup thats all it is .. his face & superstar name of superman marketing

genius on MT end but yeah more BS marketing to come in 2021 lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscle tech knows how to sell products I give it to them. There is a reason why they are so huge even after getting slaughtered after the protein spiking days.