Hemoglobin

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mine was fairly high last week when I donated blood. It was at 18.3.

I take 90mg's of test cyp every Tuesday. I donate blood every 8 weeks. 8 weeks ago it was high, but not 18.3 high. Somewhere in the mid 17's.

In the past, I was allergic to aspirin so I don't really want to mess around with that. Would nattokinase help me out with thinning out my blood? Are there any other products that would be recommended?

Or should I not worry about it until my next donation and see where it's at then?

Also, what about coming off trt and doing a clomid/nolva pct and waiting until I feel the need to restart trt? Anyone ever done this? I know a guy on another forum who swears by 20 weeks of cypionate followed by 6 weeks off and then repeat.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natto works well for this, also make sure you are going in hydrated. This is why I never take a lab in the morning unless it is for lipids.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just donate more often bro. As long as you’re donating every 3 or 4 months on TRT you should be fine. Everybody is different though. Just keep an eye on it.

You can always go donate again in a month or two for extra reinforcement.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can only donate every 8 weeks at the red cross. What are other safe reliable venues for donating blood?