Hemavol and Compete stack

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the pleasure of running the Compete/Hemavol stack over the past 30 days.

Taste
The flavor was great. I had the Tangerine Compete and Watermelon Hemavol. Took 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout and 1 scoop of Compete intra.

Mixability
A couple of good shakes and viola!! No clumps, no floaties.

Pump
This is where they shined. I had great pumps. Veins were popping out everywhere. Arm and shoulder days made me look like a beast!!

Rests between sets
I was able to consistently shorten my rests from one week to the next.

DOMs
Ya right! Virtually non existent

Overal I would rate this combination an 8.5 out of 10. Very happy with the results and will be more than happy to recommend it to anyone looking for great pumps and the energy to put up that one last rep! I've already purchased more Compete and will be ordering more Hemavol in the near future.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the pleasure of running the Compete/Hemavol stack over the past 30 days.

Taste
The flavor was great. I had the Tangerine Compete and Watermelon Hemavol. Took 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout and 1 scoop of Compete intra.

Mixability
A couple of good shakes and viola!! No clumps, no floaties.

Pump
This is where they shined. I had great pumps. Veins were popping out everywhere. Arm and shoulder days made me look like a beast!!

Rests between sets
I was able to consistently shorten my rests from one week to the next.

DOMs
Ya right! Virtually non existent

Overal I would rate this combination an 8.5 out of 10. Very happy with the results and will be more than happy to recommend it to anyone looking for great pumps and the energy to put up that one last rep! I've already purchased more Compete and will be ordering more Hemavol in the near future.
Sweet man, awesome review. Thanks for posting it up in here!

Mike

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem guys

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! I can't wait to try other Iforce products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you! I can't wait to try other Iforce products.
We got something new coming that you may really like in very near future, but my lips are sealed!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's part of our i-force contract.. to F*ck with forum members minds :p

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need me to log anything else just let me know ;)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to potentially start this starting next week (tuesday if the package arrives before my flight).

or it won't be till the 23rd.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am excited to potentially start this starting next week (tuesday if the package arrives before my flight).

It's a great stack!! I think you'll be very happy with the results

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It's a great stack!! I think you'll be very happy with the results
Ran my favorite Cocktail of Alphamine RL + Hemavol for about the 5 weeks in Jan and Feb.

Loved it to bits. Taking a fat burn break for now and just doing these two now.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome man, u will love! Def keep us updated!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Compete has to be in my top 5 favorite supplements. I really like the intra workout aspect of it and it works amazing for eliminating doms. Good choice in running it with the Hemavol!!
Def agreed, people def undervalue the importance of a solid intra. People just think of amino's with intra, but they forget that there is much more which compete has to offer.

Mike

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely!! I really noticed a difference when I ran out of it.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, u will love! Def keep us updated!

Mike
I have always loved Hemavol, let me be honest and ask you, do people really only take it the days you do heavy training as suggested on the label?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see a reason to take it on off days from training. I used 1-2 scoops on training days though.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compete can be used every day though

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took it daily

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Just got the package 10mins before i was about to leave for the airport, carried both thru TSA in my rollerboard just fine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always loved Hemavol, let me be honest and ask you, do people really only take it the days you do heavy training as suggested on the label?
I personally take it every day I workout except hamestring/calve day. The pumps would be to painful and limit movement.

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I personally take it every day I workout except hamestring/calve day. The pumps would be to painful and limit movement.

Mike
I'd drink it every day just for the flavouring alone!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd drink it every day just for the flavouring alone!
Summer time, Lemonade, all those little 6 year old boys who bought it from my roadside stand, wonderin why they got this stiffy and pump :D

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
This thread makes me happy since I just started my Hemavol/Compete stack Thursday evening. Did chest on Thursday and felt great, did back on Friday and felt good then too. Noticed that my pump was good, felt a little more endurance and fullness toward the end of both workouts. I can only imagine how I will look and feel by day 30!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread makes me happy since I just started my Hemavol/Compete stack Thursday evening. Did chest on Thursday and felt great, did back on Friday and felt good then too. Noticed that my pump was good, felt a little more endurance and fullness toward the end of both workouts. I can only imagine how I will look and feel by day 30!
Awesome man, are you doing a log?

Def interested to see how this turns out for you!!!

Mike

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Mike - I guess I need to huh? My total stack is Tropinol XP, Erase Pro, Hemavol and Compete. Is that too many products to log?

Thanks,

Hans

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not at all hansel.. you will be using them at different times and they all do different things. I think you are going to love this stack!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike - I guess I need to huh? My total stack is Tropinol XP, Erase Pro, Hemavol and Compete. Is that too many products to log?

Thanks,

Hans

Theres never to many products to log :) Keep in mind, most supplement users are like you, nobody wants to run just 1 thing!

Mike

Jram1

Awards
niners4reggie

I've been taking this stack for the past few months, 2-3 times per week, with a break after 4 weeks. Has been one of the better stacks I've used. Question? Although not a stim, Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

I've been taking this stack for the past few months, 2-3 times per week, with a break after 4 weeks. Has been one of the better stacks I've used. Question? Although not a stim, Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?
I generally cycle off of anything I'm taking after 4-6 weeks but that's just me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it necessary to cycle the products, after 4-6 or 8 weeks?
if you are only using it 2-3 times per week its fine to use it for extended periods! heck I use hemavol with every single work out. plain and simple.